Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
I would, but that's only because I have an unfair advantage. I know your personal jeweler is Attilio Codognato. You're probably bringing a custom something by Wallace Chan in hopes of mixing two similar styles.

May to July is the start of the Venice Biannale, and probably about the time Codognato might host a dinner at his palazzo. I'm guessing May because that's just before 'high season' hits Venice and when a lot of the Biannale artists are opening their exhibits.

Best answers
Color #
White
Thanks for this, @Chase.

Lucy and I have been working on this together.

So far, there are 4 rings created by Wallace Chan that are mostly ruby/diamond that Carmen may have acquired, and no clues as to which it might be, so clearly, that's not important.

I did look for and find several jewelers in that area, but only one seemed have really good reviews for fixing rings, Gioielleria San Marco, which seems to be a family business, and in no way, would have led me to find Carmen's personal jeweler.

I have looked up a these biennale art things; and that has been the most perplexing thing. There is one going on I in Paris NOW, but not from May-July, 2019. So, that seems to be a dead end.

So, I'm choosing to focus on the Art Biennale in Venice, Italy, from May 11-Nov. 24 (closed Mondays, except May 13, Sept. 2, Nov. 18) at Giardini & Arsenal 10 am-6pm. That's all that I can find now. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki