Q & A AMA - Ken U. Belevitt

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
Well, I was asked to toss in the very next AMA, so here it is.

Everyone's favorite nebbish of a conspiracy theorist and would-be villainous internet troll has grown up a bit and had a bit of introspection since his absence from VILE. A lot of how he's changed was as a direct result of his learning the vast conspiracy of his past, which was directly linked with a particularly sinister attempt at the ol' Catch Carmen game. A lot of his personal growth has come as a result of letting-things-go, and learning to cope with his various mental eccentricities instead of merely squashing them down and attempting to act normal. His return to VILE currently remains a bit of a mystery, to the extent that even some VILE members are lobbing a few wild guesses as to why he's back.

The "User" Conspiracy (Copied from profile):
After a long string of failures, Ken eventually fell into a depression. The alteration of his emotional stability granted him the longest single period of sanity he ever experienced. It was at this moment in time that he discovered an elaborate and very real conspiracy against him, Carmen, and several ACME operatives.

See, the children's game show he was invited on was actually a front for ACME to try to recruit young agents in hope that they could find one that was the intellectual match for Carmen Sandiego. However, there was a rogue agent, a tech-based operative known as 'User,' who was also seeking Carmen, but wanted to eliminate all genius-level competition along the way. Ken was immediately taken out by the monitor incident, leaving two potential User candidates: Zack Monaghan and Sarbajit Jasjiv, who grew up and became an FBI agent working exclusively on the User case.

Ken was brought into the custody of the FBI and worked briefly alongside Jasjiv to finally crack the User case. But Ken almost immediately abandoned the FBI to once again lay low among other VILE operatives. It all went cold once again, until it just so happened that the User re-emerged with a plot to set explosives on national landmarks around the world.

At the time, Carmen had stolen ACME Headquarters, leaving ACME somewhat out of the loop when it came to the attempt on VILE's leader. Ken mobilized the vile members, Patty Larceny and Joe Kerr to disarm the bombs. Unfortunately, his heroism wasn't celebrated, because Jasjiv re-emerged with a warrant.

Jasjiv accused Ken of being the User, and Ken's trademark mental instability prevented him from remembering anything he was doing. After the intervention of Chase Devineux, he was immediately put behind bars. Jasjiv flew with Chase back to San Francisco, where Jasjiv revealed himself as the true User, and attempted to shoot Chase to effectively eliminate ACME's claim on Carmen's capture. Chase was able to overpower him, and Ken was acquitted while Jasjiv went to serve life for his attempted terrorism.

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
Sew discord and confusion. Throw a few intellectual monkey wrenches into the whole Carmen game. Business as usual, but I'm convinced that there's enough actually going on to actually merit my return.

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
In the sense of 'been, done, or imagine?' I've 'imagined' more than I can type here. I've 'been' hit in the head with a television monitor as a child, and I've 'done' some hard time, most distinctly when I was framed for a conspiracy to bomb most of the world's monuments. I just consider life to be generally unfortunate and/or challenging, if that means anything to you.

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Would you fit in with wonderland ?

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
I've been told I fit the description of a Tweedle....

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
note to self, try convincing the kid that we're just in the white king's dream.

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
A lot of his personal growth has come as a result of letting-things-go, and learning to cope with his various mental eccentricities instead of merely squashing them down and attempting to act normal.
Can you give me an example of some of the things that he's letting go of, or how he's coping with his mental eccentricities?

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
So where have you been Ken?
Where have I been? Where Have I been? I've been in reality, and it sucked. I did a steint in the illegitimate press, where I didn't have a boss, but I did have an editor...and I used to think Carmen was a stickler for the details. So I went back to the web, cornered the market on internet espionage, amassed a small fortune in cryptocurrency....

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...