Q & A AMA - Eugene Grovington

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
Favorite cloud you seen while flying ? Describe it
Despite how dangerous they are, I love the look and the motion of building cumulus clouds. They almost always come with beautiful sunny days so I can play around weaving between clouds. Many times they also mean thunderstorms, which I also enjoy watching.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neb

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
Burgers or pizza?
Jalapeno jack cheeseburger. Hold the tomatoes and mayo.

Would you like to go grab coffee after you are done teaching young kids to fly dangerous airplanes?
Yes, I'll be your wingman. Are you planning on trying one of @Deric Storm's suggestions, or do you have a different target in mind?
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
What was Eugene's life like before ACME? Did he do anything that he regrets to this day?
Depends on what phase of my life you're asking about, but I'll indulge what I suspect you're really asking. I don't think I have regrets beyond what anyone in my career would consider normal. I regret I didn't have the opportunity to pick up brigadier, for instance.

Don't take that to mean I didn't enjoy my work or grow from it. Not many people have the opportunity to say they were able to affect the world in the way my former co-workers and I did.
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
When and why had you develop your cooking skills?
During all four years of high school, I worked at a bar and grill called Custer's Burger Pit. Despite being a bit of a dive bar, it was apparent Custer had quite a bit of culinary skill and talent. Any time we weren't busy cleaning or cooking, he would be teaching me some new aspect of cooking. I never did find out where he learned the culinary arts.
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
You once took a bullet for @Chase Devineaux. Is there anyone else for whom you would willingly lay your life on the line? Who do you think would do the same for you?
Frankly I'd do everything in my power to stop events from devolving to that point. However, since we're speaking of hypotheticals, I think the people who would make the list would be Ivy, Zack, Nevon, and Deric, since I can trust them implicitly. Also Chase, for the cyclical owing of beer.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hello there again to this
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    well hello there and welcome :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: well hello there and welcome :)
    Top