Q & A AMA - Eugene Grovington

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
What format(s) does he prefer? (Digital, vinyl, CD, cassette, 8-track, Edison phonograph, HitClips...)
I'm not a technophobe, if that's what you're asking. My collection is all digital now. Having it all on my phone makes things convenient, especially if I have a bluetooth headset.
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
How did Euge meet Chase? What was that day like? Your first impressions, and would you have believed it if now-Euge told then-Euge that you'd be buddies?
Really, it wasn't that memorable of a day. I had just started at ACME and was still in the process of taking over air operations. It would be another three weeks before I could move into my current place in Alameda, so I asked Chase if I could bunk in one of the hangers for a while. He said "Not my dime, so sure."

There's nothing really remarkable about the beginning of our friendship. We're both former USMC, I caught a bullet meant for him, he bought me a beer as payment, and now we're fishing buddies.
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
Does Eugene have plans for retirement? Where might he see himself in his golden years?
Something on your mind with your latest set of questions, Morgan?

It would be nice to eventually settle down with someone on a decent chunk of land, only stepping out for the occasional training flight or two. That said, there's no concrete plans in place just yet.
 

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
4
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Because he did get 'La Regina dei Ghiacci' mask from Blue Moon Masquerade, and after the experience in Act 1 and 2 of Ultramarine... Is Euge privy to what might be going on between his one fishing buddy and his maybe other fishing buddy?
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
Because he did get 'La Regina dei Ghiacci' mask from Blue Moon Masquerade, and after the experience in Act 1 and 2 of Ultramarine... Is Euge privy to what might be going on between his one fishing buddy and his maybe other fishing buddy?
I've been reading between fishing buddy lines for a while now, and I have very strong suspicions. That said, I don't like to pressure fishing buddies with potentially prying and personal questions. All three of us have our own goals and reasons for fishing.
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
If Eugene won the lottery today, what would be the first thing he buys?
While my knee-jerk reaction would be to buy my own bush plane or several new rifles, My practical side would likely intervene and make me invest in something of more mundane utility, such as a retirement.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hello there again to this
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    well hello there and welcome :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: well hello there and welcome :)
    Top