V.I.L.E vs V.I.LE?

Ann Tickwitee

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Anti, Angel, Witty
I was happy to have gotten back and that history wasn’t messed up anymore. Plus i beat Polly in the kart game we were playing! I observed the adults dragging Dr. Belljar away and heard about Motorcycles going away. This was really bad because the resistance and us used those to get around quickly on a previous mission in Siberia. We agreed we had to go help get the motorcycles back.

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
It’s time to rev our gears gang! We’re off to Germany 1894! Kylie said, “Less enthusiasm please. Oh and by the way this was sent to you.” I opened the letter to see that Joe had been registered for the case. I told him the news and then after awkward silence admitted it took longer to file as the video game tournament was spiraling out of control. But well… these things just happen. Roadie and Wheels were lapping the grounds and strange “Yays” and “Go faster, go faster!” We’re heard occasionally.

Joseph Porter

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Joe, Ol'Joe
Color #
%2385bb6
"sounds good to me" Joe said as they all got back in the truck after reloading supplies and essentials and he then set the Chronoskimmer for 1894 as the truck horn was pulled and the portal opened then with a turn of the ignition the team roared off to Germany

"having owned a motorcycle myself we treat them with the same care as like a mother their child...which means we keep that chrome shining in the sun we're making sure that the engine is purring like a kitten and other things like that because a man and his bike are meant to be inseperable I feel for Grunge cause I'd be mad too...you just don't mess with a man's motorcycle dude!."

Last edited:

Ann Tickwitee

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Anti, Angel, Witty
I felt so excited when we showed up in Germany. Roadie was happy too as most people incorrectly assumed he was a foreign car. But Wheels was American and so was Roadie. Tenchi told me they were built in his lab at Home 01. Polly started to fall asleep while he was talking but I didn’t and I found out really neat things. They use I think the GOV-8 engine; which is based off the GOV-12!

That engine was named after an engine from a famous manga and anime about a race car driver. His dad made it by studying the ER-X engine created by the German engineer Dr. Bent Cranium. When Tenchi made his engine and called it ER-X he put it in the Mach 4 that he built but he crashed it like in the manga! Luckily he wasnt hurt because he invented a safety system that keeps you safe when a car crashes. Then he built the Mach 5 and GOV-12 engine too, everybody at Home 01 was happy since they wanted him to, “Do what the show did”. But Tenchi would have stopped at the Mach 4 and ER-X if the crash didn’t happen.

But Tenchi said he had to find out what the unexpected force the ER-X engine generated was, so he analyzed the data and used it to build the Mach 5 chassis to handle the power of the engine. That decision led to the GOV series of engines and Roadie and Wheels got the GOV-8 made specifically for them! That version focuses on enabling them to operate in hydro and hover modes! Wheels told me the story of Tenchi rebuilding him after finding him in a junkyard. After that he retooled the FE40 engine that was put in him after a previous owner; and obvious car nut saw Shelby use one in a Mustang. Then he got his GOV-8 engine put in and the rest was history.

Wheels said Roadie and himself wanted to know more about German designs because of the inspiration for their engines; but Tenchi told them it was, “Just a cartoon character”. But Roadie and Wheels were just cartoons too before Tenchi made them in real life! He can be so insensitive sometimes. I hope he shows them German engineers making engines while we're here and Dr. Bent Cranium would have been a boy around this time too.

Claire Avalon

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Violet Nowak
Claire Nowak
Color #
%2365000
“Can we just take a moment to appreciate the majesty of the gay 90s!” Remarked Claire as they walked down the cobbled streets of 1890s Germany.

Benz automobiles competed with horse dawn carriages, and the chaos was palpable even for the well-organized German culture.

The detectives turned to notice Claire had managed to don full early Edwardian attire, including a pigeon fronted blouse, walking skirt and matching jacket set, and a parasol.

Feeling their stares, Claire ventured, “look it’s not like I ever get a valid excuse to wear this stuff. I know it’s not necessary but let me live! Besides, it’s practical too!” She revealed the hidden spike on the tip of her umbrella and wielded a hat pin dangerously. “You know, many countries had to place legal limitations on the length of hat pins in this era because women would use them to defend themselves against unwanted advancements.”

Polly Tix

Writer
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Polite, Poll, MsTix (Mystic)
I wasn’t asleep! I was resting my eyes! Ann is too smart for her own good about old stuff that has nothing to do with American History. Tenchi goes on and on about stuff he makes and kids like me want to play and stop VILE people like Sachi Karin. I can’t do that if I’m listening to him talk about science stuff! Roadie is all American and really advanced too! He can drive on water and with the Mk.2 upgrade; underwater as well.

But his sound system is really amazing! I can play “God Bless America” in full surround sound! If Benny Cranium is here he’d better be cute, but i think the grownups came here for other people called Hildebrand & Wolfmüller. They made the first mass produced motorcycle called the Motorrad. I hope Tenchi doesnt get distracted and want to ride it in a race or something ‘cause I’ll hop right out of this car and make him stop! We have a case to solve after all!

Roadie told lots of things about Tenchi test driving him as his official Driver. I didn't know that was a thing and that grownups just drove cars. I said I wanted to be a Driver too, mostly because I would get a car before I was old enough. Roadie said the Karts at Home 01 were all I needed to get around but thats easy for him to say! He is a car that talks and can drive himself wherever he wants! I asked him what I had to do to be his driver and he said get my Spy Driver License by passing the Interceptor test course.

I asked if that was the course with explosions and targets to shoot at while the Interceptor transformed into its different modes. Roadie said it was and I thought that was really cool! I always wanted to drive a car through that course! And the more I thought about it I realized when I was Kart racing I started choosing the motorbike a lot and these engineers were responsible for making the first mass produced motorcycle. The Karts and bikes we got to use were way faster than their motorcycle was going around 28Kmh. We would leave it in the dust in a race, but that‘s only because people made improvements over time.

But people couldn't do that if their bike was stolen! My course times depended on us stopping VILE here and now! Me and Roadie decided to scan the area with his radar and listening gadgets to see what we could discover while in the truck.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Kylie of course was into Victorian era fashion ever since she went goth. Her Kunoichi Parasol was on full display and of course it was armed with an assortment of ninja weaponry. Her… Ahem, undergarments were… uh… dangerous as well the Kunai garter belt was… effective in keeping unsuspecting creeps at bay too. But I had no time to focus on her… weaponry.

We perused the streets looking for clues and crooks. We made our way to Hildebrand and Wolfmuller’s location and waited for any signs of trouble.

Joseph Porter

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Joe, Ol'Joe
Color #
%2385bb6
it didn't take before the first sign of trouble made itself present as an oddly dressed figure in metal attire resembling something a European Knight would wear appeared and looked up at the building

so...be this where'st Lady Carmen hath sent me? it would'st appear this be the place whereupon the first of these greatest of mechanical horses known as Motorcycles was to have been given life and thusly named such...this I must bear witness to for mine ownself... surely was not the armor of my fellow knights once they hath thou fought their last great crusade before death becometh them made use of to build the bones of this horse of iron?. he said to himself as he clanked inside.

well, Boys and Girls it seems we got our guy! somebody done got a little curious about his future mayhaps? Joe said as they stood by and watched Sir Vile enter the building first.

Kylie Griffin

Writer
Best answers
I was wearing an ensemble Tenchi found quite blush worthy. My full arsenal of hidden ninja tools usually went mostly unused as all that was needed was my icy gaze to drive unworthy men away. My smaller kunai were fitted into my garter belt and my larger ones were in secret compartments around the small of my back. Various throwing needles were easily hidden away as well, but my favorite gift from Japan was my sweet parasol. Ballistic Needles, bulletproof shield, katana hidden in the crook handle, I could go on about it but I’d be talking for quite awhile right Tenchi?

Joseph Porter

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Joe, Ol'Joe
Color #
%2385bb6
I'mma leave it to you folks to decide do we follow him from a distance and watch what he does or do we go in for the immediate bust? Joe looked to everyone to decide what they do.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
I love stakeouts. And Roadie is scanning too though, I don’t remember turning that on.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...