Update on the Netflix Carmen show!

Chase

Director
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
The day after I cancel my membership (because I wasn't watching), they cancel ODAAT. God was telling me something.
This show was never promoted well via Netflix, and a lot of us (if not all) only heard about it about two months ago when @Patty found it.

Netflix also doesn't share viewership data with their showrunners, making it harder for producers to analyze their own success. I see #saveODAAT and #LatinX trending though, so maybe the show will save itself.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
Incidentally, I finished Who in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? last night. Definitely worth a read - it has lots of stuff not in the show, mostly small (like the names of the faculty's classes), but there's so much of it. We get proper introductions for Mime Bomb and Paper Star, which are my favorite parts.

I wrote a full review on Goodreads, if anyone's interested.

Jade

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Incidentally, I finished Who in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? last night. Definitely worth a read - it has lots of stuff not in the show, mostly small (like the names of the faculty's classes), but there's so much of it. We get proper introductions for Mime Bomb and Paper Star, which are my favorite parts.

I wrote a full review on Goodreads, if anyone's interested.
I read your review and you misspelled Jane the Virgin's leading star's last name...to me it's brilliant and a good background story about Carmen's younger years I wish they put that in the Netflix version of the show in the part two of Becoming Carmen Sandiego.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
I read your review and you misspelled Jane the Virgin's leading star's last name...to me it's brilliant and a good background story about Carmen's younger years I wish they put that in the Netflix version of the show in the part two of Becoming Carmen Sandiego.
It was a joke. Gina GODriguez, because she’s God.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chase Chase: Suspect opened fire in a tram, drove away in a red Renault Clio, still at large.