Writing The Last Time...

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
When was the last time you wanted to go an event but cancelled for some reasons such as a pandemic or a very last minute?

the seussical but we was the only ones who bought tickets so they refunded it

:(

When was the last time you lost something important ?
The last time I lost something important was a few days ago, I lost my car and house key.

The last time you felt like yourself, in your own skin?
 

Invader

ACME
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
The last time I felt like myself is when I was partial fursuiting that felt right.

When was the last time you did something you enjoyed.
 

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
When was the last time you did something you enjoyed.
The last time I did something I enjoyed was being a good athletic at my local Special Olympics my favorite events are Track and Field and Bowling until the pandemic ruined it all last year and probably this year as well.

When was the last time you talk to a family member or a friend?
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
The last time I did something I enjoyed was being a good athletic at my local Special Olympics my favorite events are Track and Field and Bowling until the pandemic ruined it all last year and probably this year as well.

When was the last time you talk to a family member or a friend?
Yesterday, talked all day on the phone.

When was the last time you saw someone in a different light?
 

Crimson

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Crim
Color #
032B09
When was the last time you saw someone in a different light?
At Christmas time, it was different having such a small Christmas dinner!

When was the last time you woke up wishing you were somewhere else?
 

Crimson

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Crim
Color #
032B09
When was the last time you felt peace?
Hm, it's been a long time since I've felt true peace. The last time was probably camping in the Appalachian Mountains, looking up at the night sky.

When was the last time someone took your breath away?
 

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
11
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
009760
When was the last time someone took your breath away?
A few weeks ago. The someone was Renaissance artist Hans Holbein. A private collector asked me to authenticate some drawings that were believed to be early drafts of several of Holbein's works, and they were indeed genuine. I am not easily impressed, and that did it.

When was the last time someone wronged you?
 
Last edited:

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
035096
Hmm, the last time someone wronged me was in Wright City. Wherein Walter Wiley worked wickedly without wherewithal. Whether we wanted white wagons washed with Wileybots wielding whimsical weaponry was what worried Wiley who wanted worship. Wiley wasted weeping weaklings without worry while whippoorwills wailed worryingly. We whooped Wileybots washing white wagons without wimpishness while Wiley wailed we were whippersnappers. We wrecked Walter Wiley who withdrew whining worthlessly with Wileybots whirring, when Wiley wailed we were witches who would wane. We wholeheartedly won, whoo!

When was the last time you went on vacation?
 

Laverna

Goddess of thieves
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Ferret
Brat
Bonnie Parker
Bon park
Hmm, the last time someone wronged me was in Wright City. Wherein Walter Wiley worked wickedly without wherewithal. Whether we wanted white wagons washed with Wileybots wielding whimsical weaponry was what worried Wiley who wanted worship. Wiley wasted weeping weaklings without worry while whippoorwills wailed worryingly. We whooped Wileybots washing white wagons without wimpishness while Wiley wailed we were whippersnappers. We wrecked Walter Wiley who withdrew whining worthlessly with Wileybots whirring, when Wiley wailed we were witches who would wane. We wholeheartedly won, whoo!



Why the Tongue twister?
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
    Charlet Charlet: Well as charlet
    Top