Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Stuck with you two Chapter one
Well this came to me the other day I had forgotten about it ,and I do not own anyone here but me.
I do want to give a shout of thanks out to Eartha and Vic who inspired this story late one night.

It was a very quiet day at ACME headquarters and invader was in a rather chipper mood. Right now she was in chase's office though she had no idea why she was summoned here. She was rather bored, but there was no way she was ever going to prank chase, no matter how tempted she might be. Earlier this very morning she had played a prank on Cole as Zack watched. Cole was less than impressed and blamed Zack at first till invader admitted it was her. When told to run , she explained she NEVER ran from a prank no matter how small or large. That would up with him ruffling her hair ,and her slightly hissing at him. The hissing was just her blowing off steam, she hated to be touched without warning.

" You are here a little early, and I heard you played a prank on Cole." Sighed Chase.
"Yes , that was me , though playing a prank on you would result in sudden death!" Invader admits coolly.
" I see." Chase laughs slightly. " Well I just wanted to say firstly we found the location of the other world labs."
"So I can show you a map of the nest then? and the safety box instructions!" Invader shouts interrupting him.
" Ahem ! as I was saying we found it, well at least what is left of it." "Furthermore we have sent a letter to the chief bout you." Informed chase.
"Who is the chief, and are they someone I should worry about?" She Inquires.
"You shall meet them in time, though I will say Zack ,Ivy , and myself will be accompanying you to the site remains." He informs invader. "*Also try not to cause chaos again"
"You are kidding right?, you really expect me to go back to that house of nightmares?" She yelps almost leaving the office in a panic.
" You will have us to contend with, I don't expect you to go back there alone. Go get ready, we leave in four hours!" Chase reassures her.
"I will do what I can....." Invader trails off and leaves the office.
" At least she is more outgoing,then when we first met, though there are other agents I would like to introduce her to." He thinks to himself.

Invader makes her way back to the dorm room and is rather shaken inwardly about having to go back to the site so soon. However there were some things that got left behind at the nest and she hoped that part survived at least. The nest was crammed with books that she had borrowed from the research library and never returned. Some of the other things in there were journals, form the others that did not make it, small mementos, keys, and a blanket or two. Waiting for her in the dorm room is Cole who wore a concerned look.

"They told me you are going back to other world." Confronts Cole.
" Yes... I have to go back." Says Invader dismayed.
"No worries, I wish you the best of luck!" Reassures Cole.

Invader searches for the keys that were mailed here as she might need them.

"Did chase say anything else to you?" Inquires Cole.
"Not to cause any chaos this time." Smirks Invader.
"Oh that incident , I am not trusting you with shoelaces. " Muses Cole frowning.
"I was NOT trying to cause trouble. " Hisses invader. "Things just fall into place when I am around."

Cole leaves the room and finds Zack and Ivy waiting outside ,and they ask Cole if invader is ready to go. Apparently there has been a change of plans, and they are leaving sooner than expected. He says yes, and invader appears shortly. Zack waves a friendly hello, and Ivy hugs her one after asking first. Eventually they meet up with chase who tells them they are using a C5 corridor. Much to chase's surprise invader is not afraid to go though it , and seems to be rather comfortable as if she has done it many times.

To be continued....

Notes: * Yes the chaos event....well lets say it involved shoelaces and cake , lots of cake I will tell about it at some point.

Last edited:

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Stuck with you two
Chapter Two.
I own nothing here but myself and the descriptions of other world labs, the rest is fiction.

After jumping into the corridor the group arrived at the remains of the other world labs, they had happened to land right on the hill of oblivion. The dome of the bio dome was broken in parts, and natural sunlight streamed in lighting the place. Looking around them in the distance was the remains of the above ground parts of the buildings. They were burnt and charred remains, and all was very quiet and still. Zooming in on them using binoculars chase decided the structures looked sound but it would take a while to get there on foot.

" I know a quicker way there." Speaks up invader.
" How do you know it is not blocked or still intact?" Demands Chase.
" I can sense it, and I know the NEST had built in protocols in case of fire, or other things, east wind told me." Offers invader.
"Do you still know where the entrance is ? " Zack inquires.
"Please fallow me , and watch your step, .....HE had traps .....all over the place." Invader stammers.
"Are they lethal traps?" Inquires Ivy a bit concerned.
" Not that I know of...they were meant to disable..... and capture....however I DO NOT want to find out!" Exclaims invader.

Along the way, invader pointed out sprung traps and how they worked , and it made her shudder at some points. Slowly and carefully the trio fallow invader along the hill of oblivion till she comes to a hatch that has a dirt encrusted keypad. Using a key she activated it and warily looked for any traps that may have been set after she was taken away. Finding none she invited the trio inside and the hatch closed behind them. Meanwhile a few miles outside the site a separate corridor opened and out stepped Vic the Slick and Eartha Brute.

"Drat we are a few miles off!" Grumbles Vic. "Well at least she sent vehicles accompanying us."
"Ugh this place gives me the creeps!" Shudders Eartha." Though I wonder if ACME is there?"
"Enough chatter! we need to get going before nightfall!" Barks Vic.

The trio fallowed invader who is nervous and singing a song softly as she finds the door to the nest. Once inside she dives into the bed and buries herself under the blankets as the others look around the room.

"Ohhh, I missed this place !" Muses invader burying herself under some dusty blankets.
Chase picks up a box ,and alarms go off suddenly.
"Box go to sleep!" Shouts Invader. "Now you can open it Chase."
Chase gives invader a look and then opens the very strange looking grey box. Inside the box are many flash drives and some books that are full of scribbles, diagrams, and other scientific stuff.
"Where did you get these? " Questions chase.
" I stole...them...from his ...office." Invader confesses nervously. "He never ...knew, I thought they could help ...me get back home.... I cant read them though..."
"Awww how cute" Says Zack picking up a plush. "Look you can see the hug marks on it"
"GIVE ME THAT !!! " Yells Invader annoyed. "You leave my opera ghost alone!"
"Little bro hand it over!" Demands Ivy shooting Zack a stern look.
"Ok, here you are." Zack says tossing the plush to invader.
Invader hugs it , and teleports it to her room at ACME headquarters.
"What did you just do?" Says Chase not believing what he is seeing.
"I sent it to my room at ACME by teleportation, is that bad?" Offers Invader.
"Can you do that to anything? " Chase inquires wondering if he could but that ability to good use.
"Only if I have had prolonged contact with it, and have someone familiar to send it too." Replies Invader. "Though I do have my limits."
" We are taking these drives, but I need to get to the main building." Commands Chase. "Though we may spend the night here."
"Stay here....you are not SERIOUS.....are you?" Panics Invader.
"Unless you know of a shortcut , the answer is yes!" Informs Chase sternly.
" We could try the tram.. " Offers invader. "As soon as the emergency switch is activated."

Invader leads them to a key pad in the wall and types in a code. Eventually there is the humming of a generator, and lights switch on. After a few moments, invader motions the three of them to fallow her. The trio fallow invader to a train car on some tracks and an hour later they arrive at the main hub, and what is left of it. At the same time the members of VILE have arrived at the buildings above and head into them. At one point they reach the office of the supposedly former scientist and rummage around noticing all the fire damage.

"Do you think the fire originated here? " Questions Zack observing the damage."
It came through here, but I doubt it started here!" Informs Chase. " Invader can you tell us how it started?"
" I want to say...there was.. an explosion in ....the lab to the south of here...in the chemical room...." She remarks. " I was in the nest , and I remember ...running to the bio dome....it was snowing..." " ash was everywhere, windows were breaking...screeching metal...screams...."
"That is enough, you are giving me the creeps" Shudders Zack.
" So chase where do we go from here ?" Offers Ivy. " Do you want us to split up?"
"We can cover more ground if we do." Orders Chase. " You go with invader, and Zack will come with me, meet me here in two hours!"
Chase hands Ivy a two way radio to get into contact with him if need be.
" Got that, invader you are coming with me " Commands Ivy. "Do try to stay focused , and let me know if you are feeling overwhelmed."
" Be careful of possible triggers, we don't want her running off!" Warns Chase.
"You might need these, I can find my way! " Invader says offering chase some keys.
Meanwhile in a room not too far away from the group.
"Drat, I think we are lost, should have brought a map!" Vic almost curses.
"Like this one?" Eartha offers while pointing to a wall, while Vic face palms.
"Wait do you hear someone?" Vic ponders .
" ?" Says Eartha listening intently.
There comes the sound of footsteps approaching, and ivy with invader in tow come into view .
"Well look who's here the ACME brat , and who is that kid with you?" Sneers Vic.
" Well if it Isn't good old Vic the slick!" Retorts Ivy. "What brings you here? "
"We came here for something, we not telling the likes of you." He Boasts. " Besides I have company today"

Eartha steps out in front of him, invader sees her and gets very wide eyed and freezes.

" ..J..J ... JUICER!!! RUN!!" Screams Invader, who runs in the other direction immediately.
" Juice? but I don't have any !" Eartha remarks confused.
" NEVER MIND THAT GET HER !" Shouts Vic pointed to invader.
" INVADER WAIT!! " Yells Ivy quickly loosing invader.

The trio of them try to fallow invader who is eluding them in the remains of the place while emergency lights flicker. Ivy ducks into a nearby room and pages chase though a radio.

"Chase ! come in!" Calls Ivy.
" What is it ? " Chase responds concerned.
"I have bad news , Vic and Eartha are here... and invader saw Eartha and freaked out" Informs Ivy.
"Get back to us, and we will look for her later, we found what we needed!" Orders Chase.
"But what if they catch her? " Questions Ivy.
"She knows nothing about us , hopefully she can outrun them." Offers Chase.
" I hope so , for her and our sakes!" Sighs Ivy switching off the radio.

Invader continues to run till she gets to a dead end ,and hears the sounds of the two people getting closer, she swears that is the biggest juicer she has ever seen. Though she does not understand why the rest of the pack is missing. Felling along the wall she finds a large duct, rips off the cover, and crawls inside.

To be continued ......

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Stuck with you two chapter 3
I own noting here but myself and other world labs.

Invader climbs further back into the duct just as Vic is the first to enter the room and she hears him.

"There you are , get back here!" Yells Vic as he grabs invader by the leg.

Invader faces him, and kicks him in the face as hard as she can. Vic flies backwards from the vent with a bloody nose and a black eye.

"Why you!" Screeches Vic touching his face.

Invader climbs further into the duct, and away from the room and hears the pair talking.

"What did she do to you?" Eartha says as she stares at Vic in disbelief.
"Never mind that ! she is in the duct work." Hisses Vic.

Eartha fallows the duct work to the ceiling and starts to pull on a part of it ripping it form the wall. Invader hears the sound and escapes into the other room and out the door. She then runs in a panic not knowing where to turn. Invader finds another duct, and climbs into it, not knowing it is connected to the same room she just got out of. Crawling along it , the duct gives way, and she falls into the room she just escaped from and is momentarily stunned when she hits the floor with a thud.

Vic closes in on her but stops short and calls to Eartha who had wandered into the next room. Eartha comes running in with a blanket and quickly wraps it around invader. Shortly after being stuffed in the blanket invader comes to and really starts fighting, and manages to get loose. Vic grabs her only to get bitten on the arm and he slams her into the wall. Doing so only gets her angry ,and she lunges for Vic howling like an angry cat. In turn Vic opens a corridor and Eartha sneaks up on her and once again stuffs her in a blanket. Invader fights but is getting worn out, however she does manage to send the device Vic used flying into a wall breaking it in the process.

" Lets get going before we are stuck here!" Calls Vic.
"But ,what about the device?" Eartha Questions.
"FORGET IT! , the corridor is gonna close any second now!" Orders Vic in a huff.
"She is fighting like a angry cat, should we bring her with us?" Offers Eartha not knowing how much longer she can contain the girl.
" We don't have a choice now!" Retorts Vic.

The corridor closes and ivy happens to step into the room with Zack and chase closely fallowing.

"We missed them! and they have her!" Fumes Ivy smashing a nearby window.
"Looks like she got him a good one though, there is blood here and she took a chunk out of his jacket too" Points out Zack.
" We can only hope for the best, at least they did not get what they came for." Offers Chase.
" I am just worried about her now." Muses Ivy. "She is clearly afraid of Eartha."
"Come again, who has her? " Stammers Zack.
"Vic and Eartha , who knows what they will do to her!" Pouts Ivy.
"You said she is afraid right? " Says Chase concerned now.
" Eartha triggered something alright." Informed Ivy.
"I don't think they will last too long with her!" Laughs Zack.

Invader, on the other hand stops fighting and feels herself being carried into some sort of room and dropped unceremoniously on the floor. There is the clang of a door behind her and she crawls out form the blanket and looks around. She is now in some sort of cell and quickly scurries under the bunk attached to the wall. Vic is very upset that they are now stuck in a safe house, but happy that the mysterious person is contained for now. Booting up a computer he sends a message to the boss who appears on the screen.

"Hello boss, we had some trouble back there!" Croaks Vic.
"What happened to you? and did you get what I sent you for? " Demands Carmen with a distressed look.
" No , we got nothing we came for, but we do have a prisoner!" Vic says half halfheartedly.
"Can you describe them to me?" Orders Carmen feeling a headache coming on.
"Oh they are tiny, brown hair, hazel eyes, scared to death of Eartha, and they can kick like a pony!" Informs Vic wincing.
"You need to return them to ACME at once! , she is an escapee from that lab you visited and you possibly traumatized her further!" Groans Carmen.
"No can do, she smashed the device!" Counters Vic.
"I can't send anyone over for a few days, you are stuck with her!" Replies Carmen.
"You are kidding right!, after what she did to me! " Huffs Vic.
"You should try and keep her calm, and don't anger or upset her!" Advises Carmen. "That will make things worse, she is only acting defensively."
"I will see what I can do , over and out" Grumbles Vic not happy to hear that.

To be continued......

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
stuck with you two part 4

I own nothing here and this is a story of fiction.

It is late afternoon at ACME headquarters and Zack,Ivy and Chase have been reviewing the books and flash drives that they took from the other world site. In the back of her mind ivy is a little concerned with invader and hopes she will be alright. Meanwhile, invader is currently walking around her cell trying to figure how to escape, when she hers someone in the hall. This makes her hide under the bed and sees the one who grabbed her carrying a tray ,and he sets it down in front of the bars, just outside her reach.

" Hey just sit tight, and I will be right back." Informed Vic. " Apparently we are stuck with you for a few days!"

Invader sits in silence, she is not happy about being stuck here for a bit. She watches as he walks out of view and reaches her arm through the bars and finds she can't reach the tray. However she notices how wide apart the bars are and manages to squeeze herself though them. Invader grabs the food off the tray and runs to a safer spot, after wolfing down the food she wanders about , keeping an ear out for anyone and comes across a room with a nice bed. At the sight of it she decides to take a cat nap for a short while before venturing out again.

" Oh shoot...... EARTHA !!" Yells Vic concerned.
" Vic what is it ?" Says Eartha running in.
" The kid is loose ! We need to find her before she causes trouble." He exclaims.
"Any idea how she got out?" Questions Eartha.
" I think she squeezed herself though the bars! " Sighs Vic. "Just help me find her!"

The two of them start looking, till they find invader in a room sleeping and creep into it however, Eartha knocks over something startling invader awake. Invader notices them and starts hissing at Vic remembering him grabbing her , then Eartha shows up. Upon seeing her invader backs away from the doorway.

"Come on, I am not gonna hurt you, we just need to get you back to your cell." Offers Vic.

Invader rockets past him while Eartha stands there dumbfounded , he watches her race off.

"After her! " Shouts Vic.

The two of them chase her into another cell, and Vic slams the door behind her and locks it. The bars give invader no way to squeeze through them and she glowers at him.

"Got you now you little trouble maker, it is bad enough we are stuck with you!" Vic growls.

Invader says nothing but is unhappy about being trapped again.

" Whats the matter ? cat got your tongue? " Vic taunts.
"Hiss" Says invader glaring at Vic.
" Vic just leave her alone, if you keep annoying her like that !" Eartha advises.
"I get your point Eartha!" He shoots back. "See you later kid."

Upon hearing Eartha invader hides under the bunk and watches the two of them, though she senses something about the lady. There is something about her that is not like the juicers , and there might be the chance that she is actually nice. However if she gets caught by that lady she wont be able to fight back. Once they are gone she finds the bunk has no sheets at all and she does her best to get comfy.

A few hours later she wakes up feeling very cold and is shaking terribly she just cant get warm. Having no other choice she starts making a racket by kicking the bars of the cell with her feet. Eventually she hears a noise and ducks under the bunk waiting till they get closer. Vic opens the door to the cell, and is a bit groggy and glares at invader.

"There better be a good reason why you are making all that noise!" Yells Vic coming closer.

Invader makes her way to the middle of the room, she waits as Vic creeps in before dashing past him, and locks the cell door behind her.

"HEY!!" Yells Vic realizing he is now trapped.
"Are you gonna start being nice to me or what? " Hisses invader from the other side.
"So you can talk." Muses Vic.
"Why did you kidnap me, and when am I gonna go home?" Demands Invader. "Who is that gal working with you?"
"Oh her, HEY EARTHA !" Vic calls.

Eartha comes running, and sees invader sinking to her knees and Vic locked up.

"What did I tell you!" She scolds Vic.
"Who are you?" Invader asks as she feels dizzy.
"I am Eartha ,and are you not feeling well?" Eartha sweetly asks.
" I am tired of him being mean to me, and I don't like it here!" She cries. "I want to go back to the nest!"
"The nest, what are you a bird? " Eartha ponders confused.
"No....it is my....hiding...place....I don't ....like being..." Invader trails off feeling tired.
"Vic she is just a kid, and you upset her!" Eartha replies walking over to the girl.
Invader is on the floor now with her eyes half closed , she is in no fighting mood, and Eartha picks her up.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME !" Shouts Vic from the cell.
"She is sick! I am going to put her to bed!" Eartha Scornfully remarks.
"You can't leave me like this!" Demands Vic.
"Well you should have thought about that , before you were mean to her!" Eartha growls as she carries invader off.

To be continued......

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
stuck with you two part 5

This is a work of fiction and I own no one here but myself, and this is biased on a dream.

Eartha carried invader to a nicer room, saw that she was starting to look a little pale and felt a bit concerned. Invader falls asleep instantly after being set on the bed, and Eartha covers her in blankets. Eventually she made her way back to Vic and helped him get loose again and he seemed crabby.

"So how is our troublemaker doing?" Remarks Vic as Eartha frees him.
"She looks a little pale right now, I think she may have a cold." Eartha sighs.
"Even better, just what we need." Huffs Vic.
"I think she got sick from being in the vents, who knows what was in them." Remarks Eartha.
"Good! maybe this will keep her out of trouble, and out of my hair!" Mutters Vic.

All is quiet for the next few hours and Vic breathes a sigh of relief , the kid is out of his hair for now. Back at ACME Zack was tinkering with the device that got broken by invader trying to get away. He has spent hours on it, and was hoping he could get it to work again. A few more turns of the screwdriver he managed to get it to turn on and give out some coordinates that may locate invader.

"Finally it works again , I hope." Sighs Zack.
"Hey little bro want to take a break? " Offers Ivy "You have been at that for hours."
" I got it to turn on at least, I want to know how invader is doing." He replies.
"We can find out later, lets go get something to eat!" Ivy Remarks dragging Zack away from the device.

Elsewhere invader is certainty not feeling better when she wakes, she is very dizzy and disoriented. Nonetheless invader is very grumpy about being sick, and tries to get out of bed. She fails miserably then winds up on the floor, and sends the two keeping track of her running in.

"You keep watch over her, I am calling the boss." Orders Vic making a call.
" This better be important!" Comes the voice of Carmen.
" The kid, seems to be sick , she can't even walk right now, she keeps falling down." Replies Vic.
" I will be right over , this does not sound good!" Sighs Carmen.

Carmen arrives, asks to be taken to the room where invader is, and she finds invader on the floor. Invader tries to pull herself upright ,but does not make it very far. Refusing to give up she gives it another go and manages to get back in the bed.

"No need to wear yourself out!" Calls Carmen.
"I ...don't want...your....help!" Invader retorts. "I can... handle this."
"You are in no shape to help yourself." Replies Carmen coolly, walking into invaders view.
"Oh... it's you." Invader replies, becoming less combative. "What brings you here?"
"You do remember me, from the visit I paid you!" Laughs Carmen. "I was informed you are not well."
"I will be fine!" Demands Invader. "Just a cold, nothing more."
"It is more than just a cold." Remarks Carmen approaching invader. "However I do insist you stay here under observation for a few days."
"You are not going to... send me, to the... grey room ......are you?" Shudders Invader turning pale and remembering something.
"The grey room?" Questions Carmen. "Is that where they would send you?"
"Most of the time they would lock me in there with......" Trails off Invader. "
"You have nothing to worry about." Reassures Carmen "I wont be sending you anywhere but back to ACME when you are well."

Invader decides to nod off, while Carmen tucks her in feeling a bit sorry for the girl. She really does not want to know exactly what happened in the grey room.

To be continued....

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Stuck with you two part 6. I own nothing here but myself the rest is fiction.
The next two days are very quiet and Invader spends most of her time sleeping in a dreamless haze. Though lately she has gotten better, only to have flashbacks with alarming frequency. While Invader is sleeping nightmares and memories flit though her mind. The one memory that sticks out the most is being shoved over a railing , she sees herself turning and clinging to the rail for dear life. Invader wakes up screaming and flailing her limbs wildly sending Carmen racing into the room.

"Are you alright?" Calls Carmen walking in.
"oh my, oh my, oh my" Babbles Invader, while not noticing Carmen entering the room.

With great caution Carmen closes in on Invader, who is breathing erratically and staring wide eyed at nothing. After a few moments Invader calms down a bit and sits up with her head in her hands. However her heart is still in her throat and she is far to afraid to sleep right now.

"Are you alright?" Questions Carmen. "I...will....be...fine." Invader stutters hoarsely.
"Did you have a nightmare?" Carmen inquires.
"Nightmare? it is a memory I would rather not talk about." Invader almost Growls.
"You are shaking for goodness sake!" Carmen Insists. "You really need to talk to me."
"If I talk about it , this one will come back the moment I sleep again!" Counters invader.

Carmen can hear the defiance in her voice, but understands that invader is completely used to being on her own help wise.

"Just talk to me about what happened." Orders Carmen softly. "You have no need to face things alone anymore."

Invader reluctantly tells of what was done to her , though she never goes into any great details. Nonetheless she is very reluctant even letting Carmen get this close, or anyone for that matter. Trying to get Invader to talk is more difficult than prying open an oyster, for every step gained there is the chance she will withdraw into herself for a long while. Underneath it all a part of herself is happy to finally have the human contact she has been deprived of. Right now she is still stuck here ,and feels abandoned by the ones who brought her back to other world.

"They have not abandoned you." Reassures Carmen. "You will return to them tomorrow."
"Thank you for being here ." Invader says.

Vic comes into the room, sees Carmen talking to the girl, and he is hesitant to say anything.

"I apologize Mr.Vic for what I did." Calls Invader.
"How did you know I was here?" Answers Vic startled.
"By the way you walk." Replies invader "No hard feelings kid." Vic replies. "You have some good ears too."
"I had to, it was the only way to survive." Invader replies.

Eartha has been standing outside listening to everything going on, she can't understand how someone could remain nice despite what she went though. All that happened to her, no wonder she dare not get close to people. Overhearing everything, she now understood why she was fearful of strange places and people. Eventually she decides to enter the room , and finds Carmen and Vic leaving, with faces contemplating things.

"Hey you awake?" Calls Eartha.
"Yes" Replied Invader. "What brings you here?"
"I overheard things." Eartha reluctantly admits. "I am just worried about you."
"What exactly did you hear?" Remarks Invader. "Just what you went through, I feel...sorry for you." Eartha offers. "Understandable." Replies Invader. "Though, I dislike people making a fuss over me."

Eartha is kinda taken aback by this, and a bit saddened as well. Though underneath that rock hard exterior, is a soul who has been without any compassion for a very long time. Perhaps it is a fear of appearing weak and helpless that makes her wary of any kindness. Despite this she decides to pick up the girl and hug her one.

"Hey!" Protests Invader. "Who said I wanted a hug!"

Elsewhere Zack is back at work checking, and double checking the location on the device and is positive he knows where invader is. Though he just wants to go get invader and bring her back here. Ivy is back in her room sleeping and chase is very busy as well as shadow. Walking to Cole's room he asks if he wants to go rescue invader and gets a enthusiastic yes. However as not to get in trouble he wants to get permission from chase. Once he gets permission chase instructs them to call if there is trouble.

The two of them open a corridor and walk though it hoping to get to invader right away, they land in a building and hear Carmen walking down the hall. Carmen enters the room to see Eartha hugging Invader who is protesting semi loudly, but all the while tolerating the affection. Zack and Cole are closely fallowing and hear Invader protesting about something.

"Why are you being nice to me, is this some sort of trap to gain my trust?" Invader demands.
"Eartha you can put her down now." Orders Carmen. "Though that was very sweet of you."
"I thought she could use a hug." Offers Eartha. "Poor thing cut off from any affection."
" Zack, and Cole would you mind coming in here? " Carmen calls to the two.

Zack and Cole enter the room, startled that she knew they were even here.

"She seems much better, can you take her back to ACME." Offers Carmen.
"Sure thing, thanks for taking care of her." Says Zack noticing Invader is happy to see them.
"So how are you gonna carry her?" Laughs Cole. " Bridal style or fireman's hold."
"Hmm let me think." Offers Zack."
"NO! I am not gonna be carried out of here." Invader demands as Zack approaches her.
"I say fireman's hold." Zack says after picking up Invader and slinging her over his shoulders.

Invader on the other hand manages to get out of his grip , and scrambles away from Zack.

"Hey no fair!" Protests Zack. " You are not supposed to be able to escape that hold!"
"You want to try that again?" Growls Invader.
"Hey lets go!" Calls Cole helping Invader to her feet.

The trio enters the corridor and Invader is happy to be back at headquarters again.

The end .

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki