ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy and Snarla Swing whatsoever)
(Act one begins)
Ngorongoro Conservation Area,Tanzania
In his Safari outfit and using his binoculars Lee Jordan searching for the tourists who disappeared three weeks ago while on a tour towards Tanzania from Mount Kilimanjaro to Serengeti National Park to here at Ngorongoro beside his field rookies are searching for the tourists but they disappeared one at a time luckily he never slacks around..."Detective Jordan,this is Tyson can you hear me." said a rookie on communication through a built in microphone.
"Go ahead Tyson what did you find?" Lee asked
"Nothing,no sign of one of the tourists or one of the field agents." Tyson answered
"Have you look hard enough?"
"Yeah still none...huh!"
"Tyson,what's wrong?"
"There's somebody behind the bushes."
"Stay there I'm coming right now." said Lee as he head for Tyson's area but then..."Ah!" said Tyson "Help!"
"Tyson!" said Lee. "Don't bother getting here." said a female's voice "P.S. run for your life."
"Hey who is this?" said Lee but just then Lee hears something coming his way he turned around and saw a stampede of wildebeest he screamed.
ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA
As the C-5 appeared so does Jade Ezell who is really upset just then Ivy Monaghan came and said "I'm glad you're here,Jade."
"Hi Ivy!" said Jade in a sad voice
"What's wrong?"
"It's my mother!"
"What's wrong with her?"
"Ivy,I need to talk to you and Chase it's important."
"Come on, Jade!" said Ivy "Chase is already in the lab." As she and Jade walks down the hallway.
ACME Lab
"What?!?!" said Ivy "That can't be."
"Are you sure,Jade?" Chase Devineaux asked
"Positive!" Jade answered "I'm not lying!"
"What did your mother do when she end up in jail somehow?" Ivy asked
"My mother was about to call the police because someone broke into her house...but unfortunately the police didn't believe her but thank goodness Maylee Young shows up while training in eyewitness description class."
"What did your mother learn so far?" Chase asked
"My mother describe a female in a safari outfit,doesn't wear shoes and brought in a snake that broke her cellphone in half but thank goodness Sam stay safe in her bedroom closet." Jade answered.
"At least Maylee is keeping an eye on Sam,right?" Ivy asked
"Exactly!" Jade answered as Crimenet alert came and Spencer Ross came inside.
"There's trouble around Tanzania." said Spencer
"Don't tell me let me guess Carmen Sandiego stole Mount Kilimanjaro, right Spencer?" Ivy asked
"I doubt it,Ivy." Spencer answered "all I know is that Lee Jordan needs help at once and he means it."
"I hope it's just a false alarm to get his attention."
"I doubt it,Commander!" said Chase "I told Jordan whenever there's trouble where he is now he will inform us."
"I hope you so,Chase!" said Jade
"Oh before you go,Jade I got a surprise for you." said Spencer as he press the button and there was Jade's gadgets "For now on your gadgets are safe right here."
"Thank you,Spencer." said Jade "and I'll take the Safety and Survival Kit and the mini digital binoculars."
"Excellent choice,Jade!" said Spencer as he gave Jade her choice of gadgets.
"Well better get going." said Ivy "Jade."
"Right Ivy." said Jade used her padphone and the C-5 opens and Jade,Ivy and Chase jumps in the corridor.
(end of Act one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act two begins)
ACME Safari Lodge,near Serengeti National Park,Tanzania

After Jade,Chase and Ivy came in...Lee came out of the bedroom.

"I took five showers to get rid of the stench from the disgusting water full of warthogs." said Lee right after he got dressed.
"Is there a reason why,hot shot?" Ivy asked while she,Jade and Chase wear their own Safari outfit.
"From getting run over by a stampede of wildebeest I've got no choice but I have to jumped in the water." Lee answered
"Where did this happened?" Jade asked

"It's at the Ngorongoro Conservation Area while investigating the missing tourists and one at a time my field rookies just suddenly disappeared." Lee answered
"Can you name one of your field rookies who gave you the last communication?" Chase asked
"Tyson Jackson." Lee answered as Jade saw a picture of the field rookie Lee mention (Tyson Jackson,male,black hair and gray eyes,African-American,Birthplace: Harlem district,New York City,NY,USA)

"Who would do such a thing?" Jade asked
"It's hard to say who it is except for a female's voice after she took Tyson away." said Lee
"Then we better investigated there at once." said Chase
Ngorongoro Conservation Area,Tanzania
After the C-5 appeared and so does the ACME Jeep.
Jade uses her padphone to track place where Tyson is at. "Well that's it there's no sign of him." said Jade as she,Ivy,Chase and Lee stop and saw a broken headphone with a built-in microphone.
"Terrific!" said Lee "Who would crush an ACME equipment into pieces?"
Jade gasped and said "The same thing happened to my mother's cellphone."
"What do you mean by that,Jade?" Lee asked
"Well a snake broke it in half." Jade answered
"Why would a snake do that?"
"My mother was about to call the police when a woman broke into her house."

"Jeez! Why can't the snake just wrap around and break your cat's back instead?" said Lee "Ow!" when Ivy slapped his head on the back.
ACME Safari Lodge (one hour later)

"Jade,Chase,Ivy,Lee I've got some information just so you know." said Maylee while she's on screen.
"This better important,Maylee." said Jade
"It is." said Maylee "Someone wrote a note and used your mother's name."
"What does the note say?"
"a garnet that is never red and never like an emerald."
"Maylee can you do ACME a favor?"
"Anything?"
"I want you to tell my mother to sign her name please so a handwriting analysis can compare the signatures,please."

"Brilliant idea,Jade." Maylee said "I'll do it right away."
"Thanks, Maylee!" said Jade as the screen turns off by Maylee after finishing communicated.
"Well we better rest and think before we get an answer to this clue Maylee mention." said Chase
"Good we needed rest and plenty of it." said Ivy.
(end of Act two)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act three begins)
somewhere in Tanzania
"Hurry up we need those gems at once." said Henchman #1 to the hostages who are working with no rest and no break at all...somehow Tyson got himself free earlier he sneak down without any henchmen seeing him around so he climb upstairs slowly.
Meanwhile at the Safari Lodge
"Hello! Anybody around!" someone said on the CB radio and Lee woke up "Huh!" he said in his sleep "Hello! This is Tyson can you hear me? Anybody?"
"Tyson." said Lee
"Detective Jordan I'm somewhere in a mine." said Tyson on the CB radio.
"Where?" Lee asked
"Ah!!!" said Tyson on the CB radio
"Tyson!"
"Don't bother ACME!" a female's voice on the CB radio as Jade came after she woke up and put on her glasses "Oh! And tell that free agent that she'll never see her mommy again *laughed*" Jade's face is really red as a red hot chili pepper.
Four hours later...
"Spencer and I got a match to the female who spoke at a radio last night." said Maylee while she and Spencer are on the computer screen.
"Spill the beans." said Lee as he,Jade,Ivy and Chase are enjoying a cup of chai (tea) and mandazi (sort like beignets except no powdered sugar and they're less sweet than our own donuts) for breakfast.
"The female's voice is identified as Snarla Swing." said Spencer as the picture of the villain.
"And she's also responsible for framing your mother for the crime,Jade." said Maylee
"Why that snake loving,hi-tech hater." said Jade
"Yup,you're right about her,Jade." said Ivy.
"According to what Jordan told me that one of his field rookies is somewhere in the mine." said Chase
"What about something to do with 'a garnet that is never red and never like an emerald.'?" Jade asked
"Yeah,I just remember I've found something about that clue when we got another note that said 'east and west a park in Kenya don't go there go northeast to the mountain pass the first village.'" said Maylee.
"As soon as we can figure this out we'll contact you and get the warrant ready." said Jade
"And since your padphone has been upgraded you can transfer anyone at ACME by pressing the transferring button." said Spencer.
"Thanks Spencer." said Jade
(end of Act three)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act four begins)
while waiting for the answer to the last three clues
(1. a garnet that is never red and never like an emerald.
2.a mine according to Tyson.
and 3. east and west a park in Kenya don't go there go northeast to the mountain pass the first village.)
Ivy is playing solitaire (a one player card game),Lee is watching for any VILE intruders with his binoculars and Chase is pondering about the clues while sitting on the chair and use the desk as a footrest to relax his feet until Jade shouted "Eureka!" and Chase fell down to the floor along with the chair while saying "Ah!" and Lee came inside and Ivy stop playing solitaire after she got up from the lounge chair.
"Chase!" said Lee as he and Ivy picks up Chase easily.
"Are you alright?" Ivy asked
"Yeah no thanks to Jade!" Chase answered
"Way a go,Jade!" said Lee as Jade came with a book on her hand.
"Sorry Chase,my bad!" said Jade
"What did you find,Jade?" Ivy asked
"I've found the gem we're looking for." Jade answered as she shows them the gem in the book "This gem is called a Tsavorite a calcium-aluminium garnet and it's green."
"But where is the gem located?"
"In a mountain just northeast in Tanzania in a mine called Lemshuko which pass the first village called Komolo."
"But what about the name where it's coming from?" Lee asked
"In 1967 a British gem prospector and geologist named Dr. Campbell R. Bridges found the gem and he name it after get this Tsavo National Park which is east and west in Kenya." Jade answered.
"And that's where we find the missing tourists,Tyson,the field rookies..."
"And arrest Snarla Swing for kidnapping and forgery someone's name." said Jade "Let's alert Maylee at once she better get the warrant in hand immediately."
Lemshuko Mine,Tanzania
after the C-5 appeared and so does the ACME Jeep.
Jade press the transferring button and Maylee came along with the warrant for Snarla Swing. "Ready to busted a move?" Maylee asked
"No,not with Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum guarding the front door." Jade answered as she saw two VILE henchmen guarding the entrance to the mine(I hope everybody knows Alice in Wonderland)
"Great now what?" Lee asked
"Created a diversion." said Ivy
"Smart thinking,Commander!" said Chase.
ten minutes later...
Ivy and Lee disguise themselves as miners Ivy is a hewer(a miner who picks the rock with a pick ax) and Lee is a putter (a miner who works with the carts).
"Hey you two!" said Henchman #1 as he pointed at Lee and Ivy "Keep an eye on that troublemaker." as he pointed Lee and Ivy to Tyson. "I'll get somebody to do that." the henchman left.
"Detective Jordan,Commander Monaghan!" said Tyson,quietly
"Shh!" said Lee,quietly as Ivy used a pick lock to free Tyson. "We're getting you and the others outer here."
As Snarla came downstairs to look at the hostage searching for the biggest Tsavorite for her boss..."Hm! What the!" she said as she came to the two miners keeping an eye on Tyson. "I've never seen you two here...unless." Snarla saw and suspected someone is escaping and exclaimed "A-ha!"
Ivy and Lee got shocked..."Well,well nice try you ACME intruders there's nobody who can helped you two now."
"Think again,Snarla!" said Jade as she,Chase and Maylee got out of the cart.
"What!?!?!" said Snarla "Get'em,boys!"
As the henchmen came but Maylee kick two henchmen to the ground and she grab the keys and said "Thank you!" and she ran to free the hostages while Ivy and Lee kick two more henchmen to the ground but Henchmen #1 is going after Ivy and Lee but Tyson said when throws dirt at his face "Here's sand in your eyes!" and roundhouse kick him down to the ground.
Snarla is getting away but unfortunately the stairs collapsed...Chase and Jade came with a rope she brought from her Safety and Survival kit to rescue Snarla and yes Chase handcuffed her just in time.
The police came an hour later taking Snarla and her henchmen away while the hostages are going to be okay and will be at the nearest ACME Medical Clinic somewhere in Arusha,Tanzania.
"Wow!" said Tyson "I can't believe it a free agent helping out ACME,Detective Jordan!"
"Oh yeah,Tyson,Jade is an incredibly amazing." said Lee
"Aw,Lee! That's so sweet of you saying that about me." Jade as she blush at Lee.
"Ugh! Except I'm not in love with her and she got a cat which makes me feel so annoying." said Lee as Tyson,Chase,Maylee,Jade and Ivy laughed for what Lee said.
And after the case is finally solved Jade is happy to see her mother again and her cat,Sam is happy too with purrs and kisses.

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Thanks Invader,maybe my next blog will be better and whatever we do keep it good and nothing bad and I mean what Ivy said to us earlier is that clear?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...