Interesting Carmen Item

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
I was doing a little shopping on the internet and I found something on Amazon I thought you all might be interested in. I came across a novel that is part of the 2019 Netflix Series Carmen Sandiego. It's on pre-order and coming out in January. It says it's going to tell where they're going with Carmen's backstory.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Thanks for sharing that,Lucy I was hoping to get that book next year someday in stores (FYI: I don't do online shopping,Lucy I don't want to hurt anybody especially when it comes to Carmen Sandiego.)

Best answers
Color #
White
Hey Lucy,

I hadn't heard about that novel; great detective work, agent!! :)
The figurine is very cute; too bad catching Carmen is that easy. Lol. ;)

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
OOC: This reminds me of the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego episode where she gives Carmen dolls to all the ACME agents chasing her and the dolls said "The only Carmen you'll be able to catch is me"

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
OOC: This reminds me of the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego episode where she gives Carmen dolls to all the ACME agents chasing her and the dolls said "The only Carmen you'll be able to catch is me"
Uh Lucy,I remember that episode (Just like old times) however you said that wrong... the real quote is "The only Carmen you'll catch is this one...Merry Christmas!" (Hey I've got the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? on DVD for Christmas in 2014 has all 40 episodes)

Just don't want to hurt your feelings I just remind myself of anything especially Carmen Sandiego!:halo:

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Okay, a friend has told me that there is another carmen doll coming out on 8/15/18 but this one vanishes. It is exclusive only to one store. I do not know if it would be considered advertising to mention the store?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki