ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"My name's Jules. As you can tell, I'm a dark fae." She replied "Well, I guess in the end, I don't know why we're called that. We're not evil. Or dark. Think it's something the humans came up with after the *ahem* Stephan and Ingrith incidents."

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
"Pleased to meet you, I have no idea what this book is for." She remarked. "I got it well after some young orphaned owlbears kept following me" "Oh and you are a lovely dragon she called to the dragon behind them."

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
"Well....this is all very.....wholesome...." The troll sneered. "Well at any rate, I'm sure you'll all be on a quest to find the red witch now. That's a thing that you normies do, right? Go on quests? You'll have the run of the land should you not bother another VILE creature. Though I'd suggest you not travel to the glade of ever twilight if you hope to escape a grisly fate."

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
I say nay! One does not simply walk into the Glade of Ever Twilight. We do not need to see the war between the false vampires that shine shirtless in daylight, and the werewolves that pine for your affections play out in front of us! ‘Tis a very scary place, riddled with teen angst and many screaming fangirls! The very air you breathe; is a vapid superficial fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this, it is folly!

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
"Actually, the vampire thing is a myth, those guys are all confined to upper Bavaria...."

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
The troll moves quickly to put a hand over the small elf's mouth. "Uh, never mind her, she tends to get very hangry....I'll be getting her some of that marble cake...." He moves backward into the shadows of the bridge. "Don't forget, glade of ever twilight...almost certain doom...beware-beware!"

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"yeah... Not I'm just more curious. As long as it doesn't fit Tenchi's description and there's no iron, I think I'm going." Jules took of, flying just above the ground "anyone coming with me?"

Last edited:
Best answers
Color #
White
Justice says,"Well...I have a feeling my presence will be required, regardless whether I think this little adventure is a good idea or not...." ?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki