[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
When starting into editing the audiobook today I remembered a massive music collection purchased months back that all it's music is licensed for project use. Wondering if any of it could fit for the currently being edited audiobook, I finally downloaded the files. One track in one of the folders. Oh, if only I was working on the CS stories audio right now.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
A little teaser for Shattered, I've blotted out what she says. You'll just have to discover that would be by reading the story when it's posted ? : Sarah Nade was brave in her own right outside the guts to take what she wanted with little fear of the law. She could perform on a stage to strangers. From that taking the highs and lows coming from the attention of onlookers she didn't know. Carmen Sandiego knew while she didn't possess the latter of that form of fearlessness. Stealing had it's own stage mask often needing deploying invoking a different type of bravery than that of performing for a knowing audience. The audience subject to a play they weren't aware of. Carmen had to use that tactic talent now, stating. "------."

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki