Catalysts/ Cores Instincts

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
I had a bad night and couldn't sleep so I started putting this together.....I was trying to understand my character better along with other canon characters. I can add more as well...

When a character is under pressure, what instinct do they fall back on first?
This isn't meant to be psychology or an official personality system—just a fun way to analyze fictional characters.

Carmen Sandiego
I think Carmen's primary Core Instinct is Guardian.
At first glance that might seem strange because she's a master thief. But what I've always found interesting is that Carmen rarely seems motivated by hurting innocent people. She's intelligent, composed, and almost always relies on planning and wit instead of unnecessary violence.
Her instinct isn't simply to win.

It's to stay in control of the situation while protecting what matters to her.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"Protect through intelligence and foresight."
Secondary Instinct: Explorer
I also think Carmen has a strong Explorer instinct.
She's fascinated by history, geography, languages, famous landmarks, and cultures around the world. Her crimes aren't random—they're often tied to places, artifacts, and knowledge.
Curiosity seems to be woven into who she is.

Third Instinct: Strategist
Finally, I'd place Strategist as another major instinct.
Carmen almost always thinks several moves ahead. She studies people, predicts reactions, and adapts when plans change. She succeeds because she anticipates rather than reacts.
So if I had to describe Carmen using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🛡 Primary: Guardian
  • 🗺 Secondary: Explorer
  • 🧠 Third: Strategist
What do you all think?

Core Instincts: Chase Devineaux
Chase Devineaux
I think Chase's primary Core Instinct is Protector.
Unlike Carmen, Chase's instinct isn't built around exploration or curiosity. His first reaction is almost always responsibility.
He wants order. He wants structure. He wants everyone under his command to come home safely.
If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"If I prepare well enough, no one has to get hurt."
Secondary Instinct: Strategist
Chase is almost always thinking ahead.
He creates plans, anticipates problems, and organizes the people around him. Even when his plans don't work perfectly, his instinct is rarely to panic. Instead, he reassesses and develops a new approach.
His confidence comes from preparation rather than luck.
Third Instinct: Justice
Although Chase can be stubborn, he also has a strong sense of justice.
He believes rules exist for a reason and wants criminals brought to justice. His pursuit of Carmen isn't just personal—it's tied to his belief that people should be held accountable for their actions.
So if I had to describe Chase using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🛡 Primary: Protector
  • 🧠 Secondary: Strategist
  • ⚖ Third: Justice
What do you all think?
Would you classify Chase the same way, or do you think another Core Instinct fits him better? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Core Instincts: Ivy and Zack
Ivy
I think Ivy's primary Core Instinct is Nurturer.
Ivy has always struck me as someone who naturally notices people. While Zack is often quick to jump into action, Ivy tends to pay attention to how others are feeling. She encourages, reassures, and often helps hold the team together emotionally.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"People do their best when they know someone believes in them."
Secondary Instinct: Protector
Although Ivy is compassionate, she isn't passive. When someone she cares about is in danger, her protective side quickly comes forward. She may not always be the first to charge into a situation, but she doesn't hesitate to stand by the people she loves.
Third Instinct: Justice
Ivy also has a strong sense of right and wrong. She wants people treated fairly and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes is right.
So if I had to describe Ivy using this framework, I'd say:
  • ❤ Primary: Nurturer
  • 🛡 Secondary: Protector
  • ⚖ Third: Justice
Zack
I think Zack's primary Core Instinct is Explorer.
Zack is naturally curious, adventurous, and eager to jump into whatever comes next. He embraces new experiences with enthusiasm and often learns by doing rather than overthinking.
If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"The only way to find out is to go."
Secondary Instinct: Protector
When someone needs help, Zack rarely hesitates. His protective instinct comes through action. He would much rather do something than stand on the sidelines.
Third Instinct: Optimist
One thing I like about Zack is that he often approaches challenges with confidence and enthusiasm. Even when things go wrong, he tends to bounce back quickly and keep moving forward.
So if I had to describe Zack using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🗺 Primary: Explorer
  • 🛡 Secondary: Protector
  • 🌟 Third: Optimist
Core Instincts: Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan
I think Lee's primary Core Instinct is Recognition.
Unlike Chase or Carmen, Lee isn't primarily motivated by protecting others or solving the mystery. What seems to drive him most is the desire to prove that he's the smartest detective in the room.
Recognition isn't just something he enjoys—it becomes part of his identity.
If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"I have to prove I'm the best."
Secondary Instinct: Strategist

(He sometimes can be reckless on WOEICS)

He's calculating, patient, and willing to manipulate situations if it gives him an advantage. He studies his opponents and enjoys outsmarting them as much as defeating them.
His confidence comes from believing he's always one step ahead.

Third Instinct: Competitor
Everything tends to become a contest for Lee.

Whether he's trying to outwit ACME, defeat Carmen, or demonstrate his superiority, he constantly measures himself against other people. Winning isn't simply satisfying—it's proof that he deserves recognition.

So if I had to describe Lee using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🏆 Primary: Recognition
  • 🧠 Secondary: Strategist
  • 🥇 Third: Competitor

Core Instincts: Jacqueline Hyde (Jacqueline)
Jacqueline Hyde
I think Jacqueline's primary Core Instinct is Nurturer.
Despite being one of Carmen's henchmen, Jacqueline's gentle personality often seems uncomfortable with stealing and the suffering it causes. She speaks kindly, reacts with sadness or horror to tragic historical events, and genuinely seems to care about other people.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"The world should be treated with kindness."
Secondary Instinct: Protector
Jacqueline often appears to want to help rather than harm. Even while working for Carmen, her natural responses suggest empathy and concern. If circumstances were different, I could easily imagine her using those same instincts to protect people instead of assisting V.I.L.E.
Third Instinct: Justice
One of the things I find most interesting about Jacqueline is that she often reacts as though she knows what is happening is wrong. Her gentle side doesn't celebrate destruction or theft—it seems troubled by it. That suggests an internal pull toward fairness and doing the right thing, even if she's unable to stop Hyde from taking over.
So if I had to describe Jacqueline using this framework, I'd say:
  • ❤ Primary: Nurturer
  • 🛡 Secondary: Protector
  • ⚖ Third: Justice
Core Instincts: Hyde
Hyde
I think Hyde's primary Core Instinct is Chaos.
Unlike Jacqueline, Hyde doesn't seem interested in kindness, fairness, or protecting others. She appears to thrive on confusion, destruction, and watching carefully laid plans unravel. Chaos isn't simply a means to an end—it seems to be something she genuinely enjoys.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"Turn order into chaos and enjoy every second of it."
Secondary Instinct: Thrill

Hyde often seems energized by danger and unpredictability. The greater the risk, the more alive she appears to feel. Rather than avoiding conflict, she embraces it, almost treating each situation as an exciting game.

Third Instinct: Strategist

Although Hyde is impulsive compared to Jacqueline, she isn't mindless. She can be clever, deceptive, and capable of carrying out complex plans when it suits her. She enjoys outwitting her opponents just as much as frightening them.
So if I had to describe Hyde using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🔥 Primary: Chaos
  • ⚡ Secondary: Thrill
  • 🧠 Third: Strategist

and last but not least my character.....

Core Instincts: Lucy Sanchez

Lucy Sanchez

Lucy's primary Core Instinct is Protector.
Unlike many protectors who react once danger becomes obvious, Lucy's instinct is much quieter. She naturally notices the small details that other people overlook. A change in someone's expression, an injured animal, an uneasy silence, or a clue that doesn't quite fit—her attention is drawn to the subtle things before they become larger problems.

Summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:
"The smallest things often matter the most."
Secondary Instinct: Investigator
Lucy doesn't just notice things—she quietly connects them.
She isn't driven by curiosity alone. She observes, gathers details, and looks for patterns without jumping to conclusions. Her strength isn't solving the mystery the fastest; it's recognizing that seemingly unrelated details may belong to the same story.

Third Instinct: Nurturer
Beneath Lucy's observational nature is a deeply compassionate heart.
Her attention naturally drifts toward those who are vulnerable, overlooked, or unable to protect themselves. Whether it's an injured animal, a frightened child, or someone silently struggling, Lucy has a quiet desire to help rather than judge.
So if I had to describe Lucy using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🛡 Primary: Protector
  • 🔍 Secondary: Investigator
  • ❤ Third: Nurturer
To me, what makes Lucy unique isn't that she's fearless or physically the strongest character.
It's that she notices.

She pays attention to the little things that most people dismiss, believing that those small details can make all the difference. Rather than waiting for a crisis to unfold, her instinct is to recognize the first warning signs before anyone else does and quietly step in before someone else gets hurt.

(Going to do one on @Julie Justice as well )
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Wow, Lucy that's pretty good you got there...

You're right about each one's core instincts [I mean there's nothing wrong with that]: I hope you can find more core instincts from Patty Larceny, Contessa, Vic the Slick, Moe Skeeter, Lars Vegas, Sara Bellum or any other canon characters you can think of.

About Julie Justice, I hope you ask permission first before doing so and any non-canon characters you can think of ask them first before doing their own core instincts.
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
Okay so I should explain why I said "Protector's injuries" This is what I mean!

Chase — The Burden Injury

Core belief:

"If I don't take responsibility, people could get hurt."
His wound leads him to carry responsibility even when it's exhausting.

Strengths

  • Leadership
  • Planning
  • Dependability

Shadow side

  • Over-responsibility
  • Difficulty relaxing
  • Feeling everything depends on him

🌍 Carmen — The Freedom Injury

Core belief:

"If I let someone control me, I lose myself."
Her instinct is to stay free, adaptable, and impossible to corner.

Strengths

  • Adaptability
  • Independence
  • Creativity

Shadow side

  • Doesn't easily trust institutions
  • Keeps emotional distance
  • Always keeps an escape route

❤ Ivy — The Compassion Injury

Core belief:

"People need someone who believes in them."
Her instinct is to encourage and emotionally support others.

Strengths

  • Empathy
  • Encouragement
  • Emotional intelligence

Shadow side

  • May neglect her own needs
  • Can carry other people's emotions

🗺 Zack — The Adventure Injury

Core belief:

"If nobody moves, nothing changes."
His answer to uncertainty is action.

Strengths

  • Courage
  • Energy
  • Optimism

Shadow side

  • Can act before thinking
  • Restlessness
  • Sometimes underestimates danger

🏆 Lee Jordan — The Recognition Injury

Core belief:

"I have to prove I'm worthy."
Unlike the protectors, Lee is driven by validation.

Strengths

  • Determination
  • Intelligence
  • Persistence

Shadow side

  • Pride
  • Competitiveness
  • Measuring himself against everyone else

🩵 Lucy — The Protector Injury

Lucy's is different. (and I don't mean this is like super-natural or anything)

Core belief:

"Small signs matter. If I notice them early enough, someone might not get hurt."
She becomes the early warning system.

Strengths
  • Notices subtle changes
  • Compassion
  • Observation
  • Prevention

Shadow side
  • Can carry responsibility for things that aren't hers.
  • May worry about little warning signs that turn out to be nothing.
  • Finds it difficult to ignore someone who seems vulnerable.
Each character answered a different emotional question:
  • Chase: "Who needs protecting?"
  • Carmen: "How do I stay free?"
  • Ivy: "Who needs encouragement?"
  • Zack: "How do we move forward?"
  • Lee: "How do I prove myself?"
  • Lucy: "What warning has everyone else missed?"
I think maybe "Injury" was the wrong word. Julie and I have talked about this before. When we talk I have my own "Language" for things that a lot of other people don't use. It took Julie a while to catch onto my lingo, she said when we were first friends. So maybe "Motivations" are a better word than "Injury" I have a different way of understanding different concepts because of my "anxiety" That's all I'm trying to convey.

Also since you asked @Jade I did a few more of my favorites. <3


Core Instincts: Patty Larceny

Patty Larceny

I think Patty's primary Core Instinct is Belonging.
Unlike many of Carmen's other henchmen, Patty doesn't seem driven by power, revenge, or proving herself. She often comes across as someone who simply wants acceptance and a place where she feels she belongs. Her loyalty to Carmen feels more personal than ambitious.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:

"I want to be accepted and cared about."
Secondary Instinct: Nurturer
Patty has an unusually gentle and cheerful personality compared to many of V.I.L.E.'s other crooks. Even though she's a thief, she often comes across as sweet rather than intimidating. That warmth gives her a nurturing quality that sets her apart.

Third Instinct: Explorer
Patty also has a playful, curious side. She enjoys cute things, follows her interests enthusiastically, and often approaches the world with youthful excitement. Her crimes rarely seem motivated by domination or control.

So if I had to describe Patty using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🤝 Primary: Belonging
  • ❤ Secondary: Nurturer
  • 🗺 Third: Explorer

Core Instincts: Double Trouble

Double Trouble
I think Double Trouble's primary Core Instinct is Trickster.
Unlike many of Carmen's other operatives, Double Trouble doesn't rely on brute force or intimidation. His greatest strength is deception. He enjoys disguises, misdirection, and confusing his opponents, often making uncertainty his greatest weapon.

If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:

"The greatest advantage is making people believe what isn't true."
Secondary Instinct: Strategist
Double Trouble doesn't simply improvise—he plans.
Whether he's creating an alias, staging a deception, or manipulating how others see a situation, he's usually thinking several steps ahead. His schemes depend on understanding how people think and using those expectations against them.

Third Instinct: Performer
There's also a theatrical side to Double Trouble.
He enjoys playing roles, adopting new identities, and staying unpredictable. His disguises aren't just practical—they're part of who he is. He seems to enjoy the performance almost as much as the success of the mission itself.
So if I had to describe Double Trouble using this framework, I'd say:
  • 🎭 Primary: Trickster
  • 🧠 Secondary: Strategist
  • 🌟 Third: Performer

Core Instincts: The Contessa

The Contessa
I think The Contessa's primary Core Instinct is Prestige.
Unlike Eartha Brute, who relies on physical strength, or Double Trouble, who thrives on deception, The Contessa seems driven by elegance, sophistication, and status. She enjoys fine art, luxury, and the finer things in life, carrying herself with confidence and expecting to be treated with respect.
If I had to summarize her instinct in one sentence, it would be:

"True influence comes through refinement and status."
Secondary Instinct: Strategist
The Contessa rarely appears impulsive. She prefers careful planning, patience, and using her intelligence to achieve her goals. She understands that appearances can be just as powerful as action and often relies on preparation over force.

Third Instinct: Recognition
The Contessa also seems to appreciate admiration and distinction. She doesn't simply want valuable treasures—she enjoys possessing things that are rare, beautiful, and prestigious. Recognition and reputation appear to matter to her, though they're expressed with elegance rather than open competitiveness.
  • 👑 Primary: Prestige
  • 🧠 Secondary: Strategist
  • 🏆 Third: Recognition

Core Instincts: Vick the Slick

Vick the Slick
I think Vick the Slick's primary Core Instinct is Opportunity.
Vick always seems to be looking for the angle that gives him an advantage. Rather than relying on brute force, he depends on charm, confidence, and quick thinking to stay one step ahead. He adapts easily and isn't afraid to change his approach if it helps him succeed.

If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:

"Every situation has an opportunity—you just have to find it."
Secondary Instinct: Trickster
Vick is comfortable bending the truth, misleading people, and using his smooth personality to influence others. His greatest weapon isn't intimidation—it's making people underestimate him or believe exactly what he wants them to believe.

Third Instinct: Recognition

Although Vick enjoys getting away with the crime itself, he also seems to take pride in being known as clever and "slick." His reputation matters, and he likes proving that he can outsmart the people chasing him.

Core Instincts: Dr. Belljar

Dr. Belljar
I think Dr. Belljar's primary Core Instinct is Investigator.
Dr. Belljar is driven by curiosity and discovery. He approaches problems like puzzles waiting to be solved and often relies on science, experimentation, and careful observation rather than force. His greatest strength isn't physical power—it's his desire to understand how things work.

If I had to summarize his instinct in one sentence, it would be:

"Knowledge is the greatest source of power."
Secondary Instinct: Strategist
Dr. Belljar rarely rushes into situations. He prefers planning, analysis, and using his intelligence to stay ahead of his opponents. His solutions are usually thoughtful rather than impulsive.

Third Instinct: Explorer
Belljar's scientific mind naturally pushes him toward discovery. Whether it's history, technology, or unusual inventions, he seems fascinated by learning something new. Curiosity isn't just useful to him—it's part of who he is.

Also we've been discussing what I have for Carmen and Chase, and we think that Strategist might be higher on their list. Thoughts?
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
My thoughts well...You analyze each character right including your own self, however it's hard to find out for anyone you know so far, still take your time with the core instincts of each character, I don't know about my own core instincts at least try and ask other non-canon characters to help find each one's core instincts before blogging it out, just be careful at what you wrote.
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
Okay so @Julie Justice
I ran yours through and I think this is right, but please tell me if you would like me to change this.

And @Jade

I haven't forgotten you but I need more background on your character for it to work okay?

Detective Julie Justice — Protector's Injury Profile

ACME Detective · Active since July 2009 · Mentor

These qualities suggest she places considerable value on communication and perseverance..

Her vulnerability could emerge when an agent refuses help, a disagreement becomes destructive, or someone she mentors gets hurt.

Not because she wants control, but because she believes many problems can be prevented when people listen to one another.
Importantly, nothing in her biography establishes that she suffered an earlier trauma. This is a plausible storytelling injury, not a confirmed part of her history.

Julie might be one of the few characters who understands that being dependable doesn't mean doing everything yourself.
She willingly asks for help. She shares credit. She doesn't need to be the most important person in the room.

Those are signs of a mature, cooperative protector rather than somebody whose entire identity depends on being needed.

Chase might focus on how the mistake happened and whether procedures were followed.
Julie might be the one who sits down with the agent afterward and asks:
"All right. Tell me what happened. We'll figure out where things went wrong."
But suppose that same young detective keeps making dangerous decisions despite Julie's guidance.

That's where her emotional vulnerability could surface.

She might begin questioning whether she had explained things clearly enough, whether she'd missed something, or whether she should have intervened sooner.
Her patience, ordinarily a strength, could make it difficult to recognize when she has done everything reasonably possible.

What would heal her injury?
"I can guide someone without being responsible for every choice they make."
Julie's character growth wouldn't necessarily involve learning to accept help. She already knows how to do that.

Instead, it might involve accepting that some people must learn through their own experiences, even when she wishes she could spare them the pain.

Her challenge would be knowing when to continue mentoring and when to step aside.

She doesn't appear interested in promotions, prestige, or authority for its own sake.
Perhaps Julie has discovered something that younger agents haven't yet:

Success isn't always about how far you rise. Sometimes it's about how many people you help along the way.

That would make her a very different kind of authority figure from Chase.

And it could make her particularly important in Lucy Sanchez's life.

Julie could be the person who doesn't demand that Lucy become tougher, louder, or more assertive simply to prove that she belongs.

Instead, Julie could recognize Lucy's quieter strengths and help her learn how to use them effectively.

Possible injury: Feeling responsible when someone she has tried to guide cannot be helped or protected.

Greatest strength: Helping others grow without needing to control them.
Greatest vulnerability: Staying invested in another person's problems long after the responsibility has ceased to be hers.

Central lesson: "I can stand beside someone without carrying their entire burden."

And here's what I'd particularly like to explore with Julie:
Does her biography suggest that she's naturally patient and emotionally secure, or could that patience be something she's learned through years of watching younger detectives struggle?

Because those two interpretations could give Julie very different emotional depths.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hello there again to this
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    well hello there and welcome :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: well hello there and welcome :)
    Top