Patty

Valkyrie
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Kks guys, if you already know how to play Botticelli, jump in! If not here's a refresher (using @Chase's format for rule lists).

Rules:
  • The Chooser (me) picks a famous person who is at least as famous as Sandro Botticelli
  • The Chooser (still me) gives you a letter from the initial of the person's name (if it's Botticelli, I would say B)
  • Guessers ask yes/no questions, you can indirectly guess something like 'Are you bald?', or you can directly ask 'Are you Zach Braff?')
  • Game ends when you guess who I am and nobody guesses for a while (means you give up).
Here we go, one of my initials is an E

Patty

Valkyrie
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Did you live east of the Atlantic Ocean
Nope, I lived west of the Atlantic.

Do people recognize your work faster than they recognize a picture of you?
Nah, people probably know me instantly when they see my picture.

Were you a scientist?

(Btw I'm surprised you didn't name the game 'spin the botticelli')
I was never a scientist. The game’s called Botticelli, Joe, like Go-Fish or Poker. I’ll keep my kissing game titles for the ones with actual smooches. 😘

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Invader Invader:
    may we put some glitter on you so you can really sparkle?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    sure. Trying to find some more songs.
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    *Puts a glittery sweater on you*
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *song ends and another comes on* "Hey Lucy, I remember your name I left a dozen roses on your grave today Im in the grass on my knees, wipe the leaves away I just came to talk for a while I got some things I need to say Chorus Now that its over I just wanna hold her Id give up all the world to see that little piece of heaven looking back at me Now that its over I just wanna hold her Ive gotta live with the choices i made And I cant live with myself today V2 Hey Lucy, I remembered your birthday They said itd bring some closure to say your name I know Id do it all different if I had the chance But all I got are these roses to give And they cant help me make amends "
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (What is that from)
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    Hi *Hugs*
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    the hughes parody was entertaining but I do have to say I'm tired of the fanbase slandering Sansa
    +2
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Team, there’s another Carmen google earth game... started back on May 15, so says my notifications.
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Chase said:
    Team, there’s another Carmen google earth game... started back on May 15, so says my notifications.
    I'll try to contain my excitement.
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    It does exist.... really now....
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (I honestly wish we had another good Carmen game in the works)
    Quote Link
    oh, hard same @Invader
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (I did like secret of the stolen drums it was fun, just wish it was a bit longer)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (Also wish there was a second one, still ticked at some of the later pc games that Carmen never even stared in)
    Quote Link
    adventures in math was... okay, but way too repetitive imo
    Quote Link
    mystere au bout du monde was a mess
    Quote Link
    stolen drums was good for what it was, though it was basically tomb raider junior (WHEN will barbie: explorer?!)
    Quote Link
    treasures of knowledge was good, and i wish we'd gotten a true sequel to that, since neither stolen drums nor bout du monde quite fulfilled that
    Quote Link
    i've never played pc carmen sandiego returns, but the ios one was okay
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    ( I will say there were some good ones, and a lot of misses, i dont have my hopes up for future ones at this points)
    Quote Link
    agreed. but we can dream...
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (How was your day, I am happy to see it you it has been quiet here, and making me a bit lonely)
    Quote Link
    busy. which feels good, really.
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (i work though Saturday, will be away Sunday happy memorial day weekend and I am working)
    Quote Link
    Invader Invader: (i work though Saturday, will be away Sunday happy memorial day weekend and I am working)