Baroque Brother

Carmen

Queen of Crime
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
In the mid-1600s, when funding ran out, a Roman church commissioned one of its brothers to create an illusion. His masterpiece remains one of the Baroque world's most prominent creations. Who was he?

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
Question:
What kind of art form was his masterpiece? A painting? A fresco? Sculpture? Or music?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    Singapore is such a lovely place honestly. It’s gorgeous))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: I hadn't heard of the Merlion... it, and the area are really pretty))
    Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    Not feeling well, so I'm going to turn in. Good night, everyone. Be excellent to each other. ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Claire, do you have the date and time for the demolition? That might help speed up the decision. ((Okay, have a good night, and hope you feel better.))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good morning Jon :)
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    @Jon Eckart to the best of my knowledge, the date of demolition has not been set. It closes to the public in two days.
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Claire Yeon said:
    If you are open to a topic of questionable legality, I could use someone of your skill. As my dear @Joe Kerr has failed to respond, ACME is my next best choice.
    Patty's probably got him tied down. Literally or figuratively, not sure.
    Reactions: Eugene, Emma Bezzle and Claire Yeon
    Quote Link
    Claire Yeon said:
    I cannot imagine ACME would object terribly to the end game. It comes to this: an icon of my beloved Singapore, the Merlion of Sentosa, is scheduled for destruction, and I simply will not stand for that. Will you help me save said statue from a fate of rubble and ash?
    In all honesty wtf))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    What are you peoplev doing in ACME labs? :p
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    [SLIGHTLY PANICKING ABOUT THE MERLION]
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    Okay so bc its technically a cultural monument, one could technically have it moved but moving 37 meters of stone and who knows how much weight is bold af
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It would require someone willing to take it onto their hands, a team to move it, and possibly the postponement of what they planned to put in its place after they demolished it (depending on how fast the first two go)
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Well, considering that larger things have been moved by V.I.L.E in the past...
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart : Jon Eckart
    sips his double-strength cappuccino
    Quote Link
    sets out a box of cupcakes... one is rigged to launch confetti... don't remember which one
    Reactions: Victorique and Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Matrix IRC chat Devil IRC chat just something for a laugh
    Quote Link
    listening to Pink Floyd - Pigs
    Quote Link
    i mean, it's not the original merlion, but it is the biggest.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Hey Jacqueline
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Claire Yeon said:
    I cannot imagine ACME would object terribly to the end game. It comes to this: an icon of my beloved Singapore, the Merlion of Sentosa, is scheduled for destruction, and I simply will not stand for that. Will you help me save said statue from a fate of rubble and ash?
    Is now a good time to voice that I never liked that overrated merlion? ((Jon’s cleared for this assignment, would be interesting to see how it develops.))
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I’m. Going to ballet
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I’m in the building Elvis left
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I left the building Nd
    Quote Link
    Charlet Charlet: I left the building Nd