findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Did they have a monster in the closest as a child?

Mikal

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Mike, Khalid Rifai
Sorry my last mission took longer than I thought. I am back now, yeah? On to questions...

Shalom, Khalid! Love that you're back! On murder and subterfuge, what was your most creative kill, was it under ACME? (ACME's covert operations count, or like, whatever name you guys "don't call" yourselves.)
I have not taken any such missions under ACME.

If you are asking about my previous job I can think of one creative solution we had to come up with. There is a city in India where monkey attacks are quite common. A few years ago, a high ranking government official fell to his death from his hotel balcony because the monkeys were attracted to his breakfast. His bodyguards, being devout Hindus did not immediately open fire on the animals as they are believed to be sacred.

In this particular incident, the government official was using his political connections to send weapons to certain extremist groups in Indonesia. But this was not out in the open. If he were to disappear it would be not good, yeah? Because then people will say someone killed him for this reason or that reason. Big fight.

I was there with a team of three. Me and the second team member worked in the hotel laundry for three weeks, even before he checked in. Everyday we would soak the target's clothes with monkey pheromones. It could not be detected for humans, but it was very attractive to male macaques.

A day before, we broke the air conditioning unit on his balcony with a projectile, and our third team member was sent there to fix it. But his job was actually to drop a strong acid on the balcony railings.

The day that this all came down, we knew there would be temple celebrations. The loud noise and increased people drive the monkeys a bit away from their usual places to look for food in the buildings.

The monkeys came, attracted to both his scent and breakfast. As he tried to chase them away he grabbed onto a railing which broke immediately and he fell to the streets below. The official cause of death was serious head injuries.

To conclude. I believe this shows both creativity and the ability to plan and execute a multi-phase mission. I also worked well with the team. As you will see in the report.

Mikal

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Mike, Khalid Rifai
Was there ever an order you received that you wanted to say "No, I can't/won't do that?"
Shalom Deric! It is good to hear from you!

Aside from the mission mentioned in the post that answers Chase's question (where I could not send my findings back about the innocent target within the time frame), I am usually quite certain of my work. The fact that my targets were political and never personal helps.

Another thing that helps is my former case worker was very good at communication. He would always ask first, "Mikal, they want to get so and so, how do you feel about that?" or "Mikal, you have been in this area for a few months, do you think we can do this with success?". This is because he has to trust the agents observations and feelings as command is far away and agents understand the country they are in much better.

I do not think I will ever be a case worker, because I do not like dealing with many different personalities. I hear some case workers try to bribe their agents with more money and rewards and some yell a lot to get things done. But I will say, he was a good example for me. Leaders should listen to many opinions before giving out assignments.

But I digress.

I guess the simple answer is, no... not yet.

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
If Mikal was given the order to take down Chase (say for some reason Devineaux gets perceived as a defector),

A. Would he have the skill to do it?
B. Would he have the heart to do it?

Mikal

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Mike, Khalid Rifai
Why is Mikal so loyal to Chase? You said you're his brother, how did that happen?
Sorry I did not see your question before Mr. Blair. It is a good one!

You see when a mom and a dad really love one another, they make a baby. And if they love each other again, they make him a sibling. This is not how Chase became my brother.

I have many siblings from Mama and Papa Darsha and one of them is Ashraq Darsha. We are very close, but he got into a lot of trouble during one of his missions. Captain Chase Devineaux was there and saved his life.

After the mission, Ashraq invited Chase to our home for a summer where we have an orange orchard. I will tell you one more thing... Mama Darsha and Papa Darsha used to both belong to big families, big tribes. But they both left them to get married, and this is why our family is so close.

If you think of us as a family, we are many... but as a tribe... we are very few. So there was not much that Papa Darsha could do to pay back Chase, the greatest gift he could give for saving his eldest son was a promise that our family will be his family... that we will give him lifelong aid. So Chase was adopted by Papa Darsha in this way. He was even given a real Darsha name, but I don't know if he told anyone yet.

Also because Chase has no brothers I asked if I can be his brother. He said yes.

Mikal

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Mike, Khalid Rifai
If Mikal was given the order to take down Chase (say for some reason Devineaux gets perceived as a defector),

A. Would he have the skill to do it?
B. Would he have the heart to do it?
A. Hahaha! Heh heh... Chase would never see it coming! Heh... because he trusts me so much... I don't think it would require much skill then. It would be more of a trap and surprise situation. Like, 'Chase, they say you are a defector, yeah? but I am here to help clear your name...' and then I would get him when we meet. heh heh heh...

B. No. *sadface*

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
What's Mikal's favorite homemade recipe? You're on the road a lot, so you probably have to cook on the fly and things?

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
What does Mikal like most about ACME?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...