ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Jade is ACME now, according to the letters under her avatar. What is she currently doing as an ACME agent?
Good question,Chase, Jade still a free agent and amateur detective because of her mental illness she'll never get to be a full time ACME agent...she feared that ACME will be in trouble hiring someone with a mental illness because law enforcement agencies will not hire someone with mental illness but don't know about private sectors like ACME though she's still hoping to be a special secret agent it could cause ACME agents such as yourself,Chase your job.

Last edited:

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Good question,Chase, Jade still a free agent and amateur detective because of her mental illness she'll never get to be a full time ACME agent...she feared that ACME will be in trouble hiring someone with a mental illness because law enforcement agencies will not hire someone with mental illness but don't know about private sectors like ACME though she's still hoping to be some special secret agent it could cause ACME agents such as yourself,Chase your job.
(Sorry....if this is obvious.)
OOC: Jade, As long as you are able to keep your mental illness under-control and you are able to do your job they can't deny you a job, they have to at least consider you. That's against the American's with Disabilities Act and is discrimination.

If you want some help, I would be glad to do so. I am scared too. A lot of this stuff is still new to me even though I've been here watching other awhile. I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to but if you really think I can help you, I will do my best.)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Sorry....if this is obvious.)
OOC: Jade, As long as you are able to keep your mental illness under-control and you are able to do your job they can't deny you a job, they have to at least consider you. That's against the American's with Disabilities Act and is discrimination.

If you want some help, I would be glad to do so. I am scared too. A lot of this stuff is still new to me even though I've been here watching other awhile. I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to but if you really think I can help you, I will do my best.)
Lucy,don't I know that in real life...hello ask Jade anything is fiction alright?

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Other than an ACME detective, did Jade want to be anything else when she was younger?
Jade's second choice was an actress when she was in the third grade (back in California) she did play a character based on a book called Tikki Tikki Tembo she portrayed a mother of two boys one of whom is a the title character.

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
You get a dream date with anyone, who are they, what are they like, and how did the day go?

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
You get a dream date with anyone, who are they, what are they like, and how did the day go?
A dream date?!?! Patty,Jade never goes out on a dream date in fact she never dated any boy well except for one time five years ago when Jade and Lee were setup for a date no thanks to you,Vic,Zack and Josha (don't believe Jade then read The First Date Setup at the Studio and everything will be explain).

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Why did you choose ACME over VILE? What do you admire about VILE and/or Carmen Sandiego?
I choose ACME because I always of being an ACME agent with responsibilities of following the rules, a good heart and a good brain...I admire Carmen as a big sister at heart because rather be a detective like she was than a thief she is now.

What's your favorite childhood memory?
I have to say when ACME came for becoming a future ACME agent (which turn out to be a flop) when I was twelve years old...I used to have a crush on Lee Jordan I was good but I've found I have mental illness and my parents (who were married before they are separated in a divorce) are worried what would happen to me.

What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Uh, I say the most important event of my life so far is...trying to be a good person even if I'll get in trouble of not bathing every morning or doing chores at home before heading out to save the world's greatest treasures before it's too late.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...