Update on the Netflix Carmen show!

Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Hey everyone Jade I've found something interest about the show coming up this Friday check it out at collider.com: Carmen Sandiego review: Netflix's new series focuses on fashion over facts...and at the bottom you'll see the characters' names only and who voice them beside Gina Rodriguez voicing the lady in red herself and Finn Wolfhard as the Player. Trust me you'll flipped and surprise as well.:halo:;)

Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Go to YouTube and see a clip from the new Carmen Sandiego show...It's no joke I promise you that.

Status Updates

*has some hot chai tea, naan bread, and chicken mulligatawny that she ordered from Kennedy's Irish Pub & Curry House, because they deliver.* ;)
Neb
is attempting to start a fight for the ages.
Lincoln: Know why I never get into trouble?

A: I'm in a cent.

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Greetings, to anyone net yet asleep.
    Quote Link
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    waves from behind book hi
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Nothing in Europe quite compares to a Costco.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    By the way, what entails a Token American Boyfriend?
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Oh dear.
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    *laughs* You really want to know? Seems odd brought up in a semi-public chat.
    Quote Link
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    ... I am going back to my book now ... lol
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    I mean, this doesn't only apply to me, right? You made it sound like a thing.
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Ah, if you want to categorise it, then it's somewhat of "a thing"
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    After a trip abroad, it's sometimes applicable to pick up a boy from the airport for a few more weeks of vacation high.
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Often, he's travelling alone, has only a limited time in the country, and is willing to go with the flow.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    But why 'Token American'?
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Ah, usually, the boy in question is American. There's something wide-eyed about young American men coming to continental Europe for the first time.
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    But it's extremely important to cut the relationship off as soon as he needs to leave. Americans have this terrible habit of requiring "The Talk"
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Oh dear.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    That's to clarify things
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Yes, of course. This explains your perpetual confusion during that first trip to Paris, I'm sure.
    Quote Link
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    reads quietly ... no words are able to be provided sorry
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    And I don't mean all Americans, I'm sure there are exceptions to the generalisation.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    I have things to point out, but what you just said is actually making sense.
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    (Did you not consider asking your wife?)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    This feels bizarrely educational, somehow.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    (I did, she laughed and walked away)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Morgan Morgan:
    Ah, then she must know.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Probably, seems like this is something all women know, maybe. Transcends borders.
    Quote Link
    Chase Chase: Probably, seems like this is something all women know, maybe. Transcends borders.