ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"no, sadly, but for now, I'm alright. be careful!" she paused, "I do know, it's humid here, I'm in some sort of hotel room"

Laverna

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
Known Aliases
Ferret
Meddling kid
laverna wondered why tenchi gave her a remote. "huh?" she thought looking at the remote

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"I'm in a hotel room, pretty basic, windows are drawn but i can see some bright light though them. it's sunny here, so no but, I can hear people talking.... lotta families with kids. every now and then i think i can hear the ocean, but im not sure."

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"i'm not quite sure, but every now and then I can hear a few words.
'computer' 'EMP' a lotta tencho-garble I don't understand, but i do they that if you guys don hurry, i'll... ya know... the whole 'never be seen again' bit. annoying, but i trust you guys!"

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"i agree, that's a sturdy bet!" she said. "they're telling me to say goodbye"
her voice crackled out. "there you know she's ok, and intact. next hin, you're getting closer, but not quite there. anything to say to me before the hint?"

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"i don't think you'll be catching me anytime soon. anything else? you can ask me one more thing before the hint"

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
we caught her snooping around, and my other motivation, well all you need know is seen you may see a twist of fate."

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    systemcat systemcat: ... I don't know if anyone cares. Honestly every time I finish something I think I should be...