Plot Line B?

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
I think I have said this before, but I will say it again: I love your art style, especially when you use unique angles like behind, above, or below. I have attempted to create a comic in the past, and it is much harder than it looks, so I commend you for your work. Well done, and thank you for sharing. Please keep it coming.

systemcat

Writer
Best answers
I think I have said this before, but I will say it again: I love your art style, especially when you use unique angles like behind, above, or below. I have attempted to create a comic in the past, and it is much harder than it looks, so I commend you for your work. Well done, and thank you for sharing. Please keep it coming.
Thank you so much 😊! I don't remember if I've said this before here. I know I've said it on DeviantArt. I've been working at the craft of making comics for a really long time. I started on it as a hobby in '92 and have an some blue moon professional work at it since '00. Besides my work on the Iron and Steel-verse, there are other examples online I can point to but nothing as elaborate as the current project on it's whole.

What I'm adding into this reply is page 37 and until the story swings back to focus on plot line B. I'm working on something that I'm sure would interest this forum while waiting for that. Currently I'm outlining a prose based story set before Loaded Stone. Before ACME became offical and things to start were still assembling, set in 1943. It's name is, "A Snake Pit of 30-06 Springfield". Do say if there is an interest in this story happening? While I know 3 of it's characters appeared in the start of LS, Jocelyn being the oddball of an AU/OC at the same time. Two others have their basis from the CS fandom.

systemcat

Writer
Best answers
Normally in the 10pm hour I'm working on Snake Pit but finishing working on page 40 of Loaded Stone happened earlier in the hour. Might as well wrap up it's posting tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of writing now. While Loaded Stone is outlined to a high degree, it's sections are being written when needed ... not sure if that was relayed already .. I'm tried. Next up in the comic's story is looping back to plot line A.

Get this? Snake Pit is being written in a very odd fashion at least for my writing. Out of order. Right now I'm working on writing it's opening scene when that was loosely outlined near the start of working on it. While having multiple plot lines in a story is nothing new in my work. Normally the focus it's like this .. Crap if I really talk about the story, I'm taking away the mysteries in the plots. .. I think I need sleep right now. Tomorrow after the writing sessions I might be working on it's PDF cover art.

Best answers
Color #
White
Normally in the 10pm hour I'm working on Snake Pit but finishing working on page 40 of Loaded Stone happened earlier in the hour. Might as well wrap up it's posting tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of writing now. While Loaded Stone is outlined to a high degree, it's sections are being written when needed ... not sure if that was relayed already .. I'm tried. Next up in the comic's story is looping back to plot line A.

Get this? Snake Pit is being written in a very odd fashion at least for my writing. Out of order. Right now I'm working on writing it's opening scene when that was loosely outlined near the start of working on it. While having multiple plot lines in a story is nothing new in my work. Normally the focus it's like this .. Crap if I really talk about the story, I'm taking away the mysteries in the plots. .. I think I need sleep right now. Tomorrow after the writing sessions I might be working on it's PDF cover art.

Well, it makes me want to read more; so that is a good thing. Sweet Dreams.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Good afternoon guys