Marvel Improv: Let's get sick!

Deadpool

Game Leader
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Deadpool
Hey Ororo, I see you got #1 twice. You are allowed to roll again. I see when you roll you type '6' where it says 'Faces (max 99): ' you should be typing '12' to get all the possibilities. -DP
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Ororo has dealt with this virus better than most. But she is still not quite herself. Perhaps she and Deadpool are better off as friends.
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Ororo was finally starting to feel better. But now...for no reason at all...she is very sleepy again.
 
Last edited:

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Canadian, hmmm? Perhaps that was part of my attraction to you...Wolverine is Canadian, too. ;)
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
OOC: Ororo can't have any "new" symptoms, I'm afraid, at least not from this list. The symptoms that a affected her the most were the mood swings (her powers can be affected by her emotions. It would not be good if she completely lost control!! She could bring an end to the world as we know it!! Hahahaha!!) being in love with another player (Deadpool). On Monday Deadpool encouraged her to roll a higher number, and she got an 8, and had some memories of her teenage years (acting like a teenager, when she had her "bad dream" on the couch, and "killed" the cushion. Hahahaha.) I rolled twice yesterday, and the first time I got a 6, which gave her narcolepsy (falling asleep during normal tasks. I rolled again, to get a lower number, but somehow, I got that symptom again, which I don't understand. And of course, you can only roll twice. So I can't act out a "new" symptom for her. But now that she (and everyone else) is starting to feel better, she can interact with everyone more, which I am looking forward to!! Hahahaha!! :)
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
OOC: Ummm, btw, I often get an error message when I log in as "Ororo Munroe, that says "there is a security error, refresh the page, and try again." But before I can do anything, it does go thru. Then, other times, it is just fine. But then, last night, it said that I had logged in successfully as her, but I had to do it twice before it gave me her page, so that I could edit her post from last night. Also, when I am on her page, it shows that she has 10 messages, but the only message that I show is the message that Ivy (Black Widow) sent me about fixing Ororo's problem with the Shoutbox. Nether of these things have caused me any real problems yet, but I just thought that you should be aware. :)
 

Sophie

Medical Staff
Best answers
0
Color #
C8A2C8
I often get an error message when I log in as "Ororo Munroe, that says "there is a security error, refresh the page, and try again." But before I can do anything, it does go thru.
Hello, Julie... Quick reassurance. This is a known issue. It happens to me too, and a couple of other writers. When you see the pop-up, wait awhile and let the website self-refresh. The message should then disappear and you can continue narrating as the sub-account character.
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
OOC: Hello Sophie. Thank you for for your message. I figured that it was something like that, because it happens so often, and also because it does correct itself. Like I said, it hasn't caused me any real problems yet. I just thought I would mention it. In fact, it happened to me, when I logged in as "Ororo Munroe" just now. LOL. :)
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top