Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Letters from the laundry room ghost

Well I read the bay gull, and the laundry room being haunted amused me.
( I feel like a ghost so I hope you all don't mind too much.)

To whom it may concern:
Good evening ACME personnel, I do hope you don't mind that I have taken up residence in the basement laundry room. Though I am in reality, in the empty storage room next to it, but close enough. However it has come to my attention that someone has taken note of my presence. I see, I have been written up in your local newspaper. Did you do this for amusement, or perhaps to draw my attention? I will say you shall find me a most benign ghost, who happens to have a taste for chocolate. Though before you go running off and coming back with those electronic gadgets and thermal cameras, I insist you don't do that, as I shun the spotlight. In fact cameras scare me, though people do not. If you would like me to make my presence known just ask. Furthermore if you have any questions feel free to ask , just as long as you are polite about it.

Sincerely Yours
L.R.G.
(Laundry Room Ghost)

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
To whom it may concern:
Good afternoon ACME personnel, I do apologize about the recent vending machine candy shortage. I happened to look at the date on some of them and they appeared to be five years past expiration. That is unacceptable , I am in the process of getting some new and fresher candy so to speak. In the mean time please help yourself to some snacks that I have left in the basement laundry room. I have also left a candy survey in there as well, if you could be so kind as to fill them out no later than say next Friday. As soon as the survey is completed I will run it by your superiors to get their feedback. I do hope to get the vending machines restocked soon,thank you for your patience.

Sincerely Yours
L.R.G.
(Laundry Room Ghost)

P.S. Feel free to leave the laundry in the dryers, I am willing to fold it for you in case you have to take of on short notice.

P.S.S. If you happen to see a very large wolf spider please leave her alone, she is my pet and wont hurt you.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
To whom it may concern:
Good evening ACME personnel, I noticed that some of you are rather busy. In fact many of you, have had no time to do laundry, well therefore I have taken upon myself to do it for you. On the supply room door is a sign up sheet and this will be a free service to all of you. If there are more than three people at a time, please place all of your laundry in one of the colored baskets to better help me keep track of them. However if you have any questions please write them down on the pad located on the shelves in the far corner. As for anything that might need to be dry cleaned, or delicate I would recommend leaving detailed instructions. However I am not responsible for any clothes bunnies that might be made out of laundry that is taking up space.

Sincerely Yours.
L.R.G.
(Laundry Room Ghost)

P.S. Any money found in the laundry will go to paying for snacks.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: Today I learned....The real name for a hashtag is an octothorpe.
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki