a warm-blooded animal that is very dangerous...doesn't fly, not poisonous, extinct nor living underground and not larger than us...Is this animal survive in the cold?
a warm-blooded animal that is very dangerous...doesn't fly, not poisonous, extinct nor living underground and not larger than us...Is this animal survive in the cold?
Well, that's just terrific, Lucy, now I've figure I give up as well and I bet the ones who participate this guessing game well there's no need guess what animal is very dangerous and warm-blooded because I would have guess a Bengal Tiger, but I would be wrong.
Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....