ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
This Blog is the profiles of the characters I created...they are in fact four co-main characters...beside why should myself (Jade),my cat (Sam) and the canon characters should have all the fun...

1. Spencer Ross (blog debut: 'You're Gnashing for Trouble' from the old site carmensandiego.info)

He's an ACME Lab Technician who has henna (brown reddish color) hair (just like Chase's hair color),brown eyes (just like Lee's eye color) and his features: a white lab coat,wearing glasses and causal clothing).

He is from Boston,Massachusetts,a MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Graduate majoring in Computer Science in Criminology and Technology Expert in Gadgetry...he transfer from the ACME office in Boston to San Francisco right after the first ACME tower got stolen (remember the Origin of the Padphone) and in his spare time he always jogging in the morning,play chess,ken-ken,crossword puzzles and Sudoku.

2. Jason Argonaut (blog debut: Upright and Down Under from the old site carmensandiego.info and I created the name from Jason and the Argonauts)

He's one of Lee Jordan's Field Rookies who has blonde hair and green eyes, can speak Greek,loves swimming and playing soccer.
He's also a good informant like his field leader did and an excellent self defense and back-up expert.
His appearance well causal and mostly sporty.

3. Maylee Young (blog debut: Shanghai in Shanghai from the old site carmensandiego.info)

She's an ACME Academy who has dark brown hair and brown eyes was born in Hong Kong...since she was seven years old she been take care by ACME Asian Inspector Li (Remember Skulls and Double Crossbones and no don't confused him with Lee Jordan for example) after her abusive and opium selling stepmother got arrested...Maylee gets rid of the pain from her past by doing Tai Chi,Kung Fu and Table Tennis.

Her appearance is sort of causal tomboy style sort of way but she always gets used into a dress sometimes.

4. Tyson Jackson (blog debut: Sorry Safari)
another field rookie under Lee Jordan who has black hair and gray eyes...born at the Harlem district from New York City and his race is African-American he's good at self defense especially boxing and plays basketball.
His appearance is wearing a leather jacket and wearing a black headscarf.

There you have it for now.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki