Furthering The CS Side of The Iron and Steel-verse

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Julie Justice being a good supportive friend is encouraging me to try and post my work here again. She also thinks Lucy might enjoy it.

Let me stress here again I need to hear feedback, not just Like clicks. Shattered took months of my time to write. Loaded Stone took years to produce. Frostbite was written back not long after Shattered came out but it's been reformatted to comic for storytelling.

It would be very wise to re-read Shattered ... even though almost no one read it the first time. Shattered is right on the heals timeline-wise to Frostbite.

Remember all my stories are connected into the same universe. The only thing I won't present here is a one page short that is the first glimpse at a villain mildly hinted at existing back in Devil's Blood and Loaded Stone. He will be appearing in this story.

Frist Shattered:
Link

Next Bear Haven. This story is set prior to Shattered by a few years:

This short isn't linked to any of the major stories but it does show Chester & Cheri working together as their deep friendship borderline romance has been touched on in other stories. Rocket Rescue:

Best answers
Color #
White
The reason that I put up an emoji like Like 👍Love ❤ etc, first, is just to let you know that, yes, I did read it. 🙂

This is great way to introduce the backstories of Eartha Brute, Sara Nade, and Sara Bellum. In fact, the way that you've written the backstory of Sara Bellum, kind of reminds me of the backstory of Harley Quinn in Batman and how she met The Joker.

I also like you showing Carmen taking over VILE and making it what is.

I also really like the way you're showing the beginning of ACME becoming a great Detective Agency.

Much better than some of the storylines and backstories for ACME and VILE than there were in the Netflix Carmen Sandiego, for instance. 🙂

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Thank you, and I hope you don't mind me saying this. Shattered could use a re-read here. Unless when you say introduction you are counting that story and not just the comic pages.

Sarah Nade was introduced in that story and she was working beside Carmen most of the way through it. Eartha Brute was introduced at nearly the very end of the story along with Sara Bellum right after that 🙂 .

As for Eartha Brute's backstory. I never thought of it that way but I can see where you are coming from on it. I also couldn't pass up writing in Coach Brunt for more than one reason (hint: later on in Frostbite). More will be revealed about Eartha in this current story because I wanted to give her character development. I still remember Tenchi saying ages back something to the effect of not making Eartha simply a muscled moron.

About ACME. There is a short story missing here which I consider debatable to post. While ACME never comes up at all in it. A comic story named "Kettle Buzz" shows the root start of who Jocelyn is to become later in life. As that story is set when she's still a child in the 1870's. Things don't really end as she'd like in that story but it's to show who she could be (one of ACME's founders).

Back to Shattered here. Carmen isn't taking over VILE here but between that story and the current you can tell she is rising in the ranks. It isn't until modern day returning VILE that you can tell she is top dog. That will be re-emphasized when "Red Skies" is being produced, as Loaded Stone helps setup that story.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    crap crap crap crap
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    why do I keep doing this to myself....watching scary things at night and scaring myself. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I'm wishing for winter again.....all this hot weather is getting to me now
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    interesting....currently 40 cable cars in use in SF :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    "All Dogs are therapy dogs but most are freelancing" -Unknown LOL
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    man I hope bossman comes back ;(
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Today is not only Flag day but also the birth of the US Army :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Wow. Hello and welcome to all the new people! :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I may have posted this before but the LAST Blockbuster in the USA is in Bend, Oregon :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: I may have posted this before but the LAST Blockbuster in the USA is in Bend, Oregon :)