Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Question:
Your character's morning routine, describe it in as much detail as possible, from the moment you wake up until you go to work or until you start your day. Please also include weekends if applicable.

(Initially suggested by @Colleen, so you can all go thank her for this one!)

Nace Bilby

ACME
Best answers
Well, no real such standard morning exist, but generally my mornings can be divided into my normal workday mornings, weekend mornings, and Territorial Army training mornings.

Two of the three types usually start with Goliath waking me up around 6 AM to go out, and half an hour later he starts barking for breakfast.

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Does "do what @Flag do" count as a routine? Because other than that it's basically; 1) find food 2) do whatever needs doing. I also have a tendancy of showering in the middle of the night, if that's relevant.

Constance

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Kit or Kitty
Color #
3CB371
I usually get up at 0500. I grab a quick snack to eat and then go on a run for about an hour. When I return to my room, I take a shower and fix a larger, balanced breakfast with a fair amount of fruits. During breakfast, I plan out my agenda for the day. After that, I pick out my clothes and fix my hair and makeup. This can be a long process. I'm usually ready for the day by 0730.

Weekends are similar, but sometimes I wake up quite a bit later since I do tend to stay up on Friday and Saturday nights. I also don't run on Saturday or Sunday.

Rose

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Abby
Color #
da328
Up at six o'clock. Make breakfast. Eat breakfast. Take kid to school. Go to the gym or on a run, depending on the day. Freshen up. Then head off to work to be there by nine o'clock.

Weekend mornings are a little more laid back. I'm still up by six o'clock, but breakfast isn't usually till eight. Sometimes we go out for pancakes on Sunday. The new schedule still needs some work on the executing part, though.

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
Weekdays in San Francisco:
Wake up at 6:00am and hit the snooze button an average of 3 times. Then, I'll probably force myself to treadmill while catching up on the news in whatever language I'm focusing on for 30-45 minutes. Shower, shave and work on getting my hair to do this awesome stand-up-ish thing (using a patent pending hair goop that I'm calling the Zack Spray.)

I'll have a breakfast full of bacon in the Bunker (if any of the guys are present) or at the Accolade Cafeteria if it's waffle day.

Weekends:
Longe around and veg like a couch po-tay-toe.

Gunnar

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Fish
Color #
005B99
Wake up at clock 6. Not necessary to get dressed--I already changed into fresh clothes before bedtime. Drink a glass water. Wide pushups, narrow pushups. tiger bends, crunches, pullups, planks by 07:00. Toast and eat waffles. Drink Gatorade.

Political Science at clock 8.

Deric Storm

Consul
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Farmboy, Calamity, Stormblood
Color #
Usually wake up at dawn and do some stretches. Then, I feed Ghost, my siberian husky-wolf mix, before going for a quick jog with the dog along the beach. After that, I shower, dress, and eat breakfast before driving to ACME.

Colleen

ACME
Best answers
I wake up around 4:30 AM and have "coffee" with breakfast. After yoga or a run, I do a quick sanitzing bleach with the kids (aka robots). Then, it's off to class.
Weekends are much more relaxed: up at 4:40 AM and knitting instead of exercise. Sundays, I skip the sanitizing and do a little white hat hacking.

*does not mention occasional viewings of T-1000 scenes from Terminator 2*

Molly

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Molly
Color #
[Molly works the night shift at ACME Crime Labs from 11:00pm to 7:00am]

I'm up at 7:00pm, about the same time the automatic sprinklers in the garden turn on. Weekdays, start with taking out the rollers in my hair, a shower, brushing my teeth, choosing an outfit and then makeup: foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I'll feed Foxglove some canned catfood and check the greenhouse for any stray weeds before leaving to ACME for 'dinner' at Accolade's Cafeteria. Then it's off to the crime lab until daylight.

Friday and Weekends I wake up a little earlier to help out at O'Sullivans, but otheriwse it's the same old routine.

Tanya

Press Director
Best answers
Known Aliases
Yana, Tanya, Tanechka, TanYUchen'ka, TanyUs'ka
Color #
bb4d6d
  • Weekday mornings, I get up dependent on when the first reporter or source contacts me. This usually happens between 600 - 700 hrs. to check text.
  • If texts are important, I forward to the correct departments for immediate action, if not, they go into the trash.
  • After is breakfast, grooming, and make up, and then I will answer emails until noon.
  • There is always a press meeting at 1400 hrs for tomorrow's releases and events, so I will be in Accolade by that time up until approximately 2200 hrs.
  • My usual morning stretches and exercise have been moved to Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
  • Sundays, I have no morning routine... and actually wake up about noon.

Cali

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Cali
Color #
A35C9A
There is not so much a morning routine for me. I like to shower first thing in the morning, and then I will have breakfast while watching the news. I spend some time for make up before I leave the dorms. I will go through the itineraries for the explosives lab as soon as I get to the Academy, and will exercise just after lunch because I have one hour free before supervising lab classes.

For the weekends, I engage in some 'me time' and practice Rumba in the mornings.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...