Crime and Pun-Ishment

Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
WINNER! There you go Chase! Or maybe you just heard that joke before.
 

Chase

Director
Best answers
5
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
536373
First time reading the joke, I figured it out asking myself why the snake had to be named Nate.
 
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
Next to last one:

Guy enters an employment agency, sits down and talks to the agent. He tells them that he's in search of a person that is three-to-four feet tall, who is capable of contacting the spirit world, and is elected to represent the entire governance of their profession.

The agent replies, "oh, I get it what you need is..."
 
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
WINNER! Aw shucks. You guys gotta at least let me, you know. Get to bed for the night?
 

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
11
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
009760
That one was highly similar to a joke in an episode of the Power Puff Girls that lovingly spoofed Rocky and Bullwinkle. They even had June Foray as a guest star.))
 
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
Okay, last one....

A banker by the name of Patricia Wack is working in her office when a frog walks in. The frog introduces himself as Wally Richards, and he's the son of Keith Richards. He'd like to take out a ten thousand dollar loan. Patricia Wack, is, naturally impressed by the frog's celebrity, but still follows protocols. "Mr. Richards, I hope if you're interested take out that amount of money, than you're gonna need some kind of collateral." So the frog takes out a porcelain kitten and puts it on the desk. Patricia is certain that a porcelain cat isn't really gonna cut the mustard, so she stands up and fetches the bank president. She asks the president "So, it seems that this frog wants to take out a ten thousand dollar loan, but I'm afraid I'm not even sure what this thing is, and if we can accept it...."

But then the bank president says...
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top