[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
I was eating dinner, watching a streaming show and suddenly he rips open my door insisting his life is in danger and insisting he get into my place. I refused and refused but did call 911 as requested. Then he damaged my screen door trying to get in and I feared him destroying more so I opened it. The guy was heavily high on something. I heard one officer ask him if he was on meth. But while I was waiting for the police to show up, I convinced him to get out of my home and go into the laundry room across from where I live. Mister insane really thought people were outside ready to murder him. San Leon is not a crime infested place. Four cop cars showed up and for some reason the fire department. The police instantly put him in handcuffs and lead him to the first car to start questioning him.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
The next morning, I'm still shaken. After the cops hauled him off and after talking with my landlady about what happened & my insurance. That's when I popped in here last night to only have a long chat session with the other online friend. Progressive said they'll be calling me by the end of today to talk about the claim. I know they're talking with the PD to hear any details I some how missed telling them about, first. The person I was Skyping with last night. I don't think I've really brought them up here mini-blogging when posting Loaded Stone pages. We're in a collab project together with him in the lead. He's making a videogame and I'm providing additional graphics to it.

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
I hope your insurance treats you fairly and you working with someone on a video game is great news. I love the developmental side of game design(when it isn’t corrupted by incompetent management) and would love to hear details on the game when they are available.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
For the longest time I thought this was under the radar intentionally but I noticed when he and I were talking on Skype, he now is on YouTube showing the game we've both been working on. It's name is Pig Tail and if you like I'll post up a link to that video but I know for a fact it's Select Zone screen is different now because a new one has been made by me he likes. Everything you see in the video is still what he's put in. The guy is really multi-talented. I'm about to start testing soon a game he wants to release named Chronos. Back to the development notes. I proposed a villain that impressed him so much it's going to be used as one of Pig Tail's bosses. Picture 3D dulled down to a homage to 16-bit, a tornado of bones with a wolf-like skull at it's highest point.

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Is everybody ready for Saint Patrick's day? I remember in school being pinched real hard if you forgot your green. Then one year I got the bright idea of telling people my eyes were green. People claimed that didn't count and that was cheating. I don't think it was.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Tried to do that same stunt myself. People don't count hazel eyes either having green in them.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...