[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
... I would post about this in one of my threads but I am feeling so down about how my work is received. ... If this gathers acknowledgment I'm going to be surprised. I really hope it's not passed over. Because giving names to stories and direct links is confusing when aligned to a written out timeline in storytelling. I've started collecting the series into large PDF files, documenting the whole thing in it's progression of posting and meant order. So far the first collection has been made. I'm intending on this collection idea having three or four made up. Collection One does not have CS elements in it. Collection Two will start that. Sadly the shorts produced in 2015 are heavily cropped in their presentation. That was not intentional. ... If anyone wants to read Collection One, I will gladly get an server to host it and provide a download link.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Nice to know there is one taker. ( Hopes on others too. ) I really don't like the over cropped images the PDF has. Instead I'm going to offer these collections in RichText format since that is how the stories were edited together in WordPad. @Tenchi Masaki I will create a download link, but first I'm hoping you aren't alone in the interest to read what I'm offering.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
The file is now in a hosting service. ... ... At least it will be downloaded once. Do you want the link in PM since there isn't a point to publicly displaying it?

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
I need to talk to some one please. I ... I just got violated ... my home. The screen door burst in. The cops hauled off the man. Very scared, very scared. Having a hard time calming down. phone someone? Skype? Need an ear. Still scared.

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
systemcat said:
The file is now in a hosting service. ... ... At least it will be downloaded once. Do you want the link in PM since there isn't a point to publicly displaying it?
yes I would in chat or pm

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki