[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
Oh, okay. ((If I vanish or stop responding, that'll probably be my hacked internet dropping the connection))

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
((IRL: This is a test... looks like I'm online, testing the delay... 11:43:30PM at send))

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
((IRL: Before the night is over, think I'm going to take the laptop for a little wardriving through the building (the laptop is connected as the modem right now)... just tried some Win7 pings, average is over a second, short: 213ms, long: 2909ms. Planning to take care of local ISP when the property tax refund gets here (and hoping for a second Stimulus Check). I can kind of get here with the Obamaphone, but it's nowhere near what the tower or the tablet or even the laptop are capable of.

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
(So many details I want to convey yet when they all get jammed in it reads more like a user manual.)

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
Eugene said:
(So many details I want to convey yet when they all get jammed in it reads more like a user manual.)
I know what you mean Euge, when I did "Specs by Spectacles" I had to cut ALOT of technical stuff out... it sucked to do that, but most people don't like reading user manuals(for some odd reason).

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki