Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 7, 2018 6:51 PM - Julie Justice: *laughs a little.* She says,"Well..I guess that depends on how big of a piece you have. That's why I recommend having some milk to drink with it..instead of coffee." ;)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Oct 22, 2018 5:16 PM - Julie Justice: *shows up with a small resealable container of apple-bacon cookie treats, in the shape of various leaves and puts it on the counter.* Hey Jade. I brought some cookies made from a recipe that is good and tasty for people and pets, so that Sam can have one, too, if he wants." :)
Oct 22, 2018 5:50 PM - Julie Justice: says,"And, I can help you with the decorations, too, if you want." Julie *looks through the box of decorations on the counter* and finds a long, orange fabric table runner, and puts it on the counter. She finds a medium-size carnucopia, with varioous arttifical fruit, and puts it on the middle of the table runner. * :)
Oct 22, 2018 5:56 PM - Julie Justice: *finds some artificial pumpkins and gourds of various colors and sizes. She puts a few on the kitchen table and a few on the coffee table.* :)
Oct 22, 2018 6:07 PM - Julie Justice: *goes into the kitchen, and washes her hands a little. She gets a small plate, and a glass, and puts them on the counter. She goes to the fridge, gets the milk puts it on the counter, and pours herself a glass. She opens the container of apple-bacon, leaf-shaped cookies, takes a bite of one, and puts it on the small plate.* :)
Oct 22, 2018 8:22 PM - Jade: *to her cat,Sam.* Wanna try one,Sam? *Sam smells the apple bacon cookie...Sam left*
Oct 22, 2018 8:22 PM - Jade: Sorry Julie Sam not interesting but dogs would.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Oct 23, 2018 at 3:30 PM - Jade: *tries one apple bacon cookie but spit it out.* That cookie is really for the dogs!
Oct 23, 2018 at 4:26 PM - Julie Justice: *gets up, and goes over, and and pets Sam a little.* She says,"That's OK, But it does surppise me a little. Our cats at home like it when we give them little bites of bacon. Maybe next time, I will make some treats especially for Sam withsalmon and liver and such." :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Oct 24, 2018 at 5:51 PM - Jade: Yeah,Julie good idea however Sam like chicken and fish the most.
Oct 24, 2018 at 6:27 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Okay, I'll remember that for next time. " Julie *gets up, and goes and sits down on the couch.* She says,"So, Jade, do you have any plans for Halloween? Do you ever wear costumes? Or go to parties?" :)
Oct 25, 2018 at 1:18 AM - Jade: Not exactly Julie! And I hope the others will come in costumes.
Oct 25, 2018 at 1:19 AM - Jade: Because I've got a costume in mind for this year's Halloween party.
Oct 25, 2018 at 1:19 AM - Jade: Let's make sure everyone's coming this year.
Oct 25, 2018 at 3:07 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Yeah, I hope that a few more people show up, too. Because I have a good Halloween costume in mind for this year, too." :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Oct 31, 2018 4:17 AM - Jade: *Jade dress up as a female version of Dr. Watson and her cat,Sam is the feline version of Inspector Lestrade.* Happy Halloween!
Oct 31, 2018 4:10 PM - Julie Justice: *smiles a little.* She says,"Hello, Dr. Watson. " *Looks at Sam* and says,"It's good to see you, too, Inspector Lestrade. Happy Halloween. I hope that there will not be too many unusual events that take place today. " ;)
Oct 31, 2018 4:20 PM - Jade: Tell me about it Holmes! Lots of kids are going trick or treating and grow ups like to watch horror movies.
Oct 31, 2018 4:23 PM - Jade: And lots of times parties sometimes gets cancelled for a ghoulish reason!
Oct 31, 2018 6:19 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Yes, that's true. But luckily, we Detectives are here, to deal with any trouble tthat may arise." ;)
Oct 31, 2018 7:15 PM - Jade: You maybe right Holmes! What about you,Lestrade? *Sam meowed*
Oct 31, 2018 9:21 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Do you agree, Ispector? After all, you are also very inteligent, too." ;)
Nov 1, 2018 12:09 AM - Jade: *Sam meowed*
Nov 1, 2018 1:28 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Very good, Inspector. It's good that you're here." ;)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 18, 2018 4:47 AM - Jade: *her mind said good luck eating those cookies.*
Nov 18, 2018 11:53 PM - Lucy: *gives a cookie to Luna and watches her eat it then tastes one herself. Decides to take a couple for both of them*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki