Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
La dernière fois que t'as fait quelque chose dont tu n'es pas fier ?
You mean other than adding 'live-in girlfriend' as a factoid?

Last thing I did that I wasn't entirely proud of, was probably telling someone they weren't able to participate in something because of their own limits. Some days, there isn't much you can do but call it as it is and hope for the best.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Do you have a favorite ice cream flavor?
I don't like dessert in general. Usually skip them. If there was a multi-course meal at an event I can't avoid, I'd ask the chef to keep another serving of appetizer for me at the end of the meal when dessert gets passed around. That said, I will tolerate sorbet as long as it's not fruit-based.

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Would you ever consider wearing a hat?

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
What was your first impression of Carmen Sandiego?
Absolutely nothing. She flew completely under my radar. Eventually, I realized she had a gift for processing information, translating big ideas so they were easier for the team to digest. That was decently impressive.

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
I've worn a Panama from time to time. And hats are great for when it's cold -- Wait -- is there an ulterior motive to this question?
Of course not, how could you-?
/runs off

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Tell me all about Lauren Halle, in Chase's POV. First person, please! I want to know how he met her, what was the beginning like, how did it evolve into living together, and then what triggered the falling apart.
Right, this took a while, because you're asking for something I haven't thought much about. And because these types of questions are the core of character AMAs, I also have to thank you for making me think.

So...

I met Lauren while in Yale. It was her birthday party, and a mutual friend invited me because they thought we'd get along. And we did. But because I was mostly clueless, she asked me out first. I didn't realize it was a date until I showed up and it was just us.

While she stayed to finish her degree, I moved back to San Francisco. Partly because I wanted to, and partly because the academy was short on instructors. Lauren would move in with me after getting her residency at the ACME Medical Center. She was always a consistent planner.

I was 28 and she was 26, so it seemed natural starting a family would be the next step. Which, in its own way, should have been easy. But I wasn't sure. And somewhere along the way, she must have sensed it.

I didn't 'fall out of love' with her, that would have been impossible at that point. In the two years we were together, things were great. But what she wanted and what I saw for myself didn't align. She eventually agreed, and we had a... decently amicable end to the relationship.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki