Where on Earth...

Carmen

Queen of Crime
Color #
I've seen these arrangements from the ground, it's difficult to tell what they are at eye-level. Any guesses from this group as to what the stones may be?

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
The fact that they're 20-50 meters in diameter could mean dwellings of some sort. And larger kite-based structures something of religious significance.

Otherwise, they could have indicated a route. I remember when I was hiking in Chile, finding any sort of stone arrangement that indicated some other person had been on this path always made me feel better. I usually look for signs anywhere I hiked, but I was alone in Chile and it got hairy for a bit.

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
The stones might have been the foundations of some old building/structure/dwelling.
The bulk of the structure might have been made of more perishable material like wood and straw and they disappeared over time, leaving only the foundation stones.

Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, Val
Color #
They range from early Bronze Age to Roman period, up until the 7th century. One or more has openings and a size similar to local ruins of a Roman fort. Others are oblong, closed shapes with spokes running to the center reminiscent of prayer circuits. One article mentioned that a few circles looked like a few that were in the still untranslated Voynich manuscript.

Status Updates

*has some hot chai tea, naan bread, and chicken mulligatawny that she ordered from Kennedy's Irish Pub & Curry House, because they deliver.* ;)
Neb
is attempting to start a fight for the ages.
Lincoln: Know why I never get into trouble?

A: I'm in a cent.

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: okay :)