ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
I don't own the following characters [This is not only a double crossover but a Halloween story]

1. Main characters: Carmen Sandiego, Chase Devineaux, Ivy, Zack and Lee Jordan

2. Guest leading characters: a. the heroes who will help Jade and ACME solve this case: Luigi, Princess Daisy of Sarasaland, Professor Elvin Gadd, Polterpup [Luigi's white ghost like puppy], Casper the Friendly Ghost, Wendy the Good Witch and Spooky the Little Tuff Ghost.
b. the main villain: King Boo and the ghosts who are under his control.
c. the ones in danger: Mario [Luigi's older brother], Toad, 'Azul' [blue Toad], 'Opal' [yellow Toad], Toadette, Princess Peach Toadstool, Yoshi and Cathie

3. Team ACME: Chief Weller, Archie Pelago, Bolt Upright, Ann Tickwittee, Ivan Idea, Rock Solid, Renee Santz, Polly Tix, Armando Arguella, Tatiana, Jasmine, Li, Josha, Suhara, Cole Gannon, Cruiser and the ghost of Agnes Acme

4. VILE: a. the ones Jade trusted: Vic-the-Slick, Patty Larceny, Contessa, Professor Sara Bellum, Moe Skeeter, Lars Vegas and Sven Galli
b. the ones Jade can't stand: Medeva, Otto 'Gnash' Readmore, Snarla Swing, Doctor Depth, Madame Ima Lezaarde, Count Hypno, Jane Reaction, Baron Wasteland, Jacqueline Hyde and Dr. Belljar.

Prologue

Jade Ezell's House

*A delivery truck just pulls into the driveway and the delivery man came out, grab a slim cardboard box then he rings the doorbell*

Jade: *after she answers the door...to the delivery man* Yes?!?!
Delivery Man: I've got a package here for...Yuling Huang?!?!
Jade: Uh, I don't know that person, in fact that person doesn't live here.

Delivery Man: *holding a clipboard* Look I've been to ten different houses; ma'am they said the same thing and I was wondering if you don't mind if you just sign here?
Jade: *as the delivery man hands her the clipboard* Why not? I was wondering where that package comes from.
Delivery Man: *As Jade signs the delivery sheet* I don't know, and it doesn't have a return address.

Jade: Perhaps, I know the right people who figured out who this Yuling Huang is? *As she gave the clipboard back to the delivery man*
Delivery Man: *as he slides in the slim cardboard box* Well, have a nice day, ma'am! *As he leaves with the clipboard, hops in the delivery truck and drives away while Jade carefully grabs the slim cardboard box to the den*

Jade's mind: *as Jade grabs a pair of disposable rubber gloves while raising her eyebrows* Yuling Huang?!?! That doesn't sound like a name of Carmen Sandiego's henchman, I've better find out what's inside this package, if it's a stolen item I've C-5 it to ACME and returned to its rightful place as long as I don't tamper with it. *As she opens the package carefully*

Jade: *gasped* No, it can't be! *As she brings out a framed portrait of someone familiar* Oh fudge, Luigi! *Yup, it's Luigi alright being scared* Oh my gosh, I wonder what happened to Mario and the others and the question is why Luigi? And who is this Yuling Huang person? *Notice outside is getting dark* What the?!?! *As she ran outside, and everyone is looking at the sky* Come on, there's no way a solar eclipse shows up today, I've better find out what's going on the news. *As she goes back inside and turns on the TV*

News Announcer (female): *on screen* The world has gone dark scientists are stumped at this phenomenal eclipse they have how that happened.
Jade's mind: *Jade is confused* Not since what happened to that garnet archaeologists found at the ruins of Thenae in Tunisia and all of the sudden the garnet disappeared just before examining it at the Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. and ACME is stumped on that case.

Meanwhile at the Sandiego Manor

News Announcer: *on screen while Carmen Sandiego watching TV * Since that eclipse is covering all over the world there's chaos in where...huh?!?! *Screamed off screen*
Carmen: *after turning off the TV while standing up with the remote control* Ach! Unbelievable! I don't understand what's going on with the news it seems they're seeing ghosts, well, some people believe there's no such as ghosts, but some do believe...*As some laughter came out of the hallway* What?!?! Who in the world is in my manor?!?! *As she goes around and saw something glow and then she gasped and screamed*

(End of Prologue)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter One...King Boo's gone?!?!

The Mushroom Kingdom

*Princess Daisy of Sarasaland came and notice it's quiet*

Daisy: *holding her weekender bag* Hello, anyone here? Luigi, Mario, Peach, anybody? That's strange, I've waiting to participate for this year's harvest festival.

*While Daisy looks around Casper the Friendly Ghost and Spooky the Little Tuff Ghost shows up on the other side*

Casper: Gee, Spooky, I've never been to this place before!
Spooky: After coming from a drainpipe in Brooklyn I'm surprised too. Let's go scared anyone around here.
Casper: No, Spooky, don't! *As he follows Spooky*

Professor Elvin Gadd's laboratory

Daisy: *as she enters inside* What a mess? What did the professor do make an invention? I've better look around. *Polterpup barks at Daisy* Polterpup, hey you cute little puppy ghost, what happened here? *Polterpup barks and ran* Lead the way! *As she follows Polterpup and there in Professor Gadd's ghostly 'museum' [as in a prison of ghosts from the Luigi's Mansion series and I don't own the game series whatsoever] ...Daisy gasped* Oh my goodness! What happened here?
Spooky: *voice only* That's what I like to know, sweetheart!

Daisy: Huh! Show yourself or I'll clean you up with...uh, *grabs the latest model of the Poltergust* this!
Spooky: You can't scare me with a vacuum cleaner...*As he appears to Daisy* Hey ya, toots!
Daisy: *screamed and yelled* A GHOST!!! *And using the Poltergust to vacuum Spooky in while he screamed*
Spooky: *inside the ghost canister as Casper shows up* Help, somebody get me outer here!
Casper: Spooky, what happened?
Daisy: Casper, what are you doing here? And who is Spooky?
Casper: My cousin!
Daisy: And I thought he was a Boo.

Casper: A Boo?
Daisy: *as she removes the top of the ghost canister to get Spooky out* A type of ghost in our world they are a menace. *As Spooky shakes off from the ghost canister*
Spooky: My kind of ghosts to meet with.
Daisy: But they're always cause trouble in the Mushroom Kingdom especially its ruler, King Boo.
Spooky: King Boo?!?!
Casper: Who's King Boo?
Daisy: The King of all Boos, he's the rival to Luigi?
Spooky: Luigi?!?!
Casper: Mario's little brother!
Daisy: Luigi can be a scaredy cat but with the help of Professor Gadd's invention, the Poltergust, Luigi fought every ghost and save not only Mario but the Toads and Peach...*Polterpup barks* What is it, Polterpup? *Polterpup ran while Daisy follows him along with Casper and Spooky*

Spooky: I've never seen that ghostly dog before.
Casper: Well neither did I.
Daisy: Well, Polterpup belongs to Professor Gadd and friendly towards Luigi and the others.
Casper: That's a friendly pet!
Spooky: You've got a lot of friends back at home, Casper!
Daisy: *as she stopped and notice a big ghost canister is broken* Uh oh, that's not good.
Casper: *reading the name sign* King Boo!
Daisy: He escaped!
Spooky: *notices a small broken bottle on the floor* I thought so!
Casper: What is it, Spooky?
Spooky: That witch Medeva was here.
Casper: How did she get in?
Spooky: I don't know how and she's probably the one releasing him.
Daisy: *notice the E-Gate is operated* And I bet they're heading out to spooky around the real world.
Casper: That's not good!
Spooky: Uh oh, I bet Carmen Sandiego is in trouble with them.

Daisy: *grabbing her weekender bag and the latest Poltergust model* Then let's go and find some help! *As she, Casper and Spooky enter the E-Gate to the real world*

(End of Chapter One)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    nm
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    ??? that just makes me mor confused
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    That means never mind....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I'm feeling pretty bad right now and I can't think
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    it's a really awful night
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I know what nm means. I don't understand emojis
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    oh
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I was just surprised
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Surprised about what? That I didn't like Netflix version
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    just the game and all
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    its just too much
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Yeah. Also that series ended a while back. Its just a. Cashgrab
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Carmen didn't need to be redeemed I don't think...
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    It's not redeemed its more than like identify fraud
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    It's a younger Carmen than before
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Carmen Isabella sandiego and Carmen Sandiego are two different people imo.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    My Carmen in my stories is actually mid 50s in age. Has her own backstory, timeline, and appearance separate from any of the canon
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Why.…?
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    If you read the accomplice you will understand
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Q: What does a Mermaid use to wash her hair? A: Tide
    • Haha
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    (IRL) So... been building my new computer, a 24-core beast with 256gigs RAM... and now that I have everything, it won't boot... no video from the Titan X, or the Radeon 4650 I tried (from box of parts), not sure... I know the VRM fans don't spin and neither does the chipset fan by the M.2 ports... but I think it's too late to claim it as non-working, message sent to seller. Built over 200 computers, never had an issue like this (though never tried a machine like this either, so...)
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    (It's a ASRock TRX40 motherboard... this is ground I've never been on before... each tower I build is at least twice as good as the last)
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: (It's a ASRock TRX40 motherboard... this is ground I've never been on before... each tower I...