Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
My result: The Protagonist... The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

--

I'll take 'incredibly well-rounded', but I reject the 'most in need of change, emotionally' part. (Thanks for this, @Laverna)

Lucy

K-9 Unit
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, "Strength",Luce,
(I'm posting this for @Julie Justice) :D

THE CHOSEN ONE
Maybe you're actually The Anointed One, or The Foretold. Whatever the case, ancient prophecies are predicting you'll be the one to save us all. Also you're having vivid dreams that foretell a coming battle, and you just pulled a sword out of something really dense. Basically, you're the glue that's holding this whole thing together, and without you we are lost. Go ahead—try and ignore your destiny. Soon enough you'll have to make a choice, and you'll be forced to take your place as the leader of a fledgling rebellion. Good luck!

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
I tried to do this in more than one browser. The link is still non-active according to them.😟

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Have you tried googling the quiz?
Didn't think to do that.

That link worked!

Ok, quoting the result exactly:

THE TOWN ELDER
You are incredibly old but also timeless, and you’re chock full of sage wisdom. You’re also, inexplicably, just hanging out on the sidelines of the action. You could probably tell everyone everything they need to know right off the bat, thus solving all the problems, but would that be anywhere near as fun as just dispensing the occasional dollop of wisdom and watching the plot lurch forward at an infuriatingly gradual pace?

Ruslan

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
rusty
Color #
%23DEB8
The Mentor
A more experienced advisor or confidante to a young, inexperienced character, particularly to a hero. You are seen as an old soul by your peers and you have a natural quirk of wanting to take care of others. You seem to be the most mature of your friends and you love giving them advice. You seem to have a lot of experience with trouble and the woes of the world, but you know how to handle what life throws at you.

so apparently I’m wise

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Farmboy, Calamity, Stormblood
Color #
The Jester
The constructive troll, a common feature at the Standard Royal Court. Much like their historical counterpart, the Jester's foolish appearance and demeanor means they're generally laughed at or not taken seriously. The upside to this is being able to pretty much speak their mind in the most blunt way possible without fear of reprisal. You have a good sense of humor and are seen as the life of the party. You hide your pessimistic ways through your comedic nature. You are often unpredictable and unreadable by your peers. No one really understands you, but they appreciate you anyways. Your presence is heavily valued.

Sorry, @Joe_Kerr. It appears I stole your gimmick

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Zack and ivy are only in the cartoons and two games. But the actual games had tons of acme agents
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well at least she's studying
    Quote Link
  • systemcat systemcat:
    I snagged the name off that first link and the decision of which character to use was decided a while back. What do you mean Tenchi? Also back to my earlier question as well.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *pouts* apparently I’m part of a reforming plan at acme and I didn’t know
    Quote Link
    When you posted in chat about a story if people wanted to know to say so in pm
    Quote Link
    Your in normal education programs hosted at Home 01 since Chase hates kids running around the office here
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m not a kid I’m 18 now. *rolls her green eyes*
    Quote Link
    Really Chase doesn't notice I think he's stuck in the past
    • Haha
    Quote Link
    to him,18 to 25 is kid
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Well I’m not very tall anyways. Also isn’t he old ?
    Quote Link
    yes though he doesn't think so
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((We'll see if my 'net let's me post... At least for me, for anything I post here, I kind of incorporate most characters from the shows (and what I can find of the games, never played any of them), though I (and, this is just me) try to keep the postings here in a more current-day technology and try to make up characters as I go. I suppose what characters you choose to use depends on if what you write has anything to do with any of the longer-format stories, or if it's a stand-alone. But, yeah, feel free to ask anything, and someone will get back to ya when someone is in here (it seems a majority are US-based, though there are a few 'across the pond').
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Of course he doesn’t. Btw. I heard that mysteriously landmarks have turned red over night!
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Chase is only like a year older than me, if I'm not mistaken
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    @Jon Eckart, I was making a joke since I have the youngest characters.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Oh, okay. ((If I vanish or stop responding, that'll probably be my hacked internet dropping the connection))
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *is reading a book about carmen *
    Quote Link
    The case of the landmarks red
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *smirks under her oversized coat*
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: This is a test... looks like I'm online, testing the delay... 11:43:30PM at send))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: Before the night is over, think I'm going to take the laptop for a little wardriving through the building (the laptop is connected as the modem right now)... just tried some Win7 pings, average is over a second, short: 213ms, long: 2909ms. Planning to take care of local ISP when the property tax refund gets here (and hoping for a second Stimulus Check). I can kind of get here with the Obamaphone, but it's nowhere near what the tower or the tablet or even the laptop are capable of.
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Playing Where in the World and just got a clue about Wuhan, China. Noooooooooooo...))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *waves* hello everyone.
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: *waves* hello everyone.