ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
So in honor of valentines day (even tough I am not a fan of it) I am proposing a little game for all of you. If you can correctly guess, I will be your honorary valentine for the day. I am at HQ and need to know where I am and why I can't leave.

your clues:

#1. This involves music

#2. I am playing rush hour blues.

Please post your guess in the comments below , you only get one shot. The fist one to get it right wins.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Ok sense no one has gotten this yet .... heh heh heh

Clue # 3 .

I am acting out the song in clue two.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
No Suhara she was just giving out clues about a song...Invader I've got an answer for your guessing guess...It's the Kinks who sings Rush Hour Blues(sorry I just search for the song you were looking for yesterday because I was upset that well I wish you have ask permission first.) :(:oops:

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
I will say Suhara you are correct as why I can't leave, but you still don't have where I am. Though I will give you a point nonetheless. @ Jade I am not looking for the song , but the lyrics do provide a clue as to where I am.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Well I will say sense no one got it I am on the 22nd floor , as stated in the lyrics.

Thanks for playing !

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki