ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters Carmen Sandiego,Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy,Ann Tickwittee,Vic-the-Slick,Patty Larceny and Top Grunge whatsoever and this is a Halloween story and a crossover as well nothing scary just humor that's all.)

Special Guests: Casper the Friendly Ghost,the Ghostly Trio (Stretch,Stinkie and Fatso) and the rest of the ghosts who appeared with Casper (please note: I don't own them whatsoever)

(part one begins)

Somewhere in the swamps of Louisiana...

It was late at night,dark and foggy there are two men searching around there with an airboat and a searchlight (what else they need around the dark)

"What kind of animal scared the crayfish out of everybody?" the first man asked
"I don't know,cousin!" the second man answered "All I know is ghosts came out of nowhere and all the sudden they vanished quickly."

"Yeah right,cousin."
"I'm serious maybe the animal scares the ghosts off or worse."
"Yeah right there's no such thing as a ghost." said the first man as something coming to them.
"Hello!" someone said
"Huh!?!?!"
"Show yourself!" said the second man as that appears as white and a childlike.

The two men gasped and yelled "A GHOST!!!!!!!! *screamed*" and speed away in the airboat.
"Come on you guys I need your help!" said the little ghost but it was too late because something coming to its way the little ghost gasped and screamed.

New Orleans,LA,USA
Cafe du Monde

After C-5 appeared and so does Jade Ezell she enter the cafe and saw Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy Monaghan,Spencer Ross and a raven black haired woman who is sitting with them...
After Jade ordering beignets and cafe au lait for breakfast.
"Jade,we like you to meet an ACME agent who is an expert in Archaeology." said Chase
"Hello Jade,my name is Ann Tickwittee." the raven haired woman introduced Jade to herself.
"Nice to meet you,Ann I look forward to aid you whenever you need my help." said Jade.

"Wow! I can't believe that free agent got an honorary badge recently."
"It's true,Ann!" said Chase "She got it since the ones who graduate from ACME Academy and after I got inducted into the ACME Hall of Fame."
"Right before she gave me my old detective badge as well." said Lee (Remember Undercover Jade part five at the old site)

"And of course she has a cat in which I can't stand that pest."
"Really?" Ann said
"True Ann!" said Spencer as Jade shows Ann a picture.
"That's my cat,Sam he's a mackerel tabby cat." said Jade.
"He's cute."
"Oh brother!" said Lee as the waitress came and place a plate of beignets and cafe au lait for Jade.

Until the cook shouted "There's a ghost here!"

The customers were puzzled until the little ghost appears and the customers screamed and ran especially the cook and the others who ran too.

Except for Jade,Chase,Lee,Ivy,Spencer and Ann when they saw the little ghost...

"Are you all afraid of me?" the little ghost asked
"With that face none at all." Jade answered "By the way my name is Jade and these are my friends from ACME!"

"Hi there I'm Spencer." Spencer introduced himself
"Lee Jordan!" Lee introduced himself
"Chase Devineaux!" Chase introduced himself
"I'm Ann!" Ann introduced herself
"And I'm Ivy!" Ivy introduced herself "What's your name?"
"I'm Casper!" the little ghost answered
"What're doing here in New Orleans,Casper?" Ann asked
"I need some help!" said Casper until Lee said to Chase "Chase,the people are following a red truck containing something."

"And it's heading our way,Jordan!" Chase said
"Better check it out?"
"Good idea!" said Chase as he and Lee headed there.
"Listen Casper we better go too." said Spencer.
"You all go on ahead I'll talk to Casper and see what's wrong with him." said Jade.
"Smart thinking,Jade." said Ann as she,Ivy and Spencer leaves to the scene at once.

(end of part one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(part two begins)

Cafe du Monde,New Orleans,LA,USA

"Now you're saying your uncles and the other ghosts were going to scared New Orleans is true,Casper?" Jade asked
"It's true,Jade!" Casper answered
"Would you explain what happened?"
"Well...uh oh!" said Casper as he saw a motorcyclist with a bad coughed "Bye,Jade nice knowing you!" and Casper ran off.

"Casper! Come back here!" said Jade as she followed Casper right after leaving a tip and the total amount for her breakfast.

At French Quarter...

"Hurry! Hurry everybody gather around here I have something for anybody with real bad odor maybe because you forgot to take a bath within what? Years!" said Vic-the-Slick to everyone gather to what that con salesman had in mind.

"Say no more it's Stench be Gone...made from all natural ingredients like tomato juice,apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to get the stench out of you before using soap and water to bathe your troubles away."

Patty Larceny who is in the red truck finished talking to her boss or should we say her 'aunt' Carmen Sandiego...She gasped when she saw Chase,Lee,Ivy,Spencer and Ann coming.

"Tell ya what I'm going to do!!" said Vic as Patty grab him by the collar of his plaid polyester jacket.
"Let's scram,Vic!" Patty said quietly
"What? Why?" Vic asked quietly as Patty shows Vic whose coming... "*laughed* Figure nobody wants to buy it anyway."

one of the people said to Vic "Good now get outer here!"

And so Vic and Patty went back inside in the red truck and drives away...

"What's going on here?" Lee asked to one of the people

"Some nitwit in a plaid suit wants us to buy something to get rid of stench out of anyone who never takes a bath."

"What?!?!"
"Are you sure about this?" Ann asked
"Positively and that's not all this salesman has a pretty blonde haired girl with him." one of the people answered as Lee shows the pictures of the crooks.

"Are these the ones who came here and left?" Lee asked
"That's them!"
"Thank you,sir we'll take it from here!" said Ivy as she shows the people her badge.
"Good luck!" one of the people said and left.

"Now why did Vic and Patty show up here in New Orleans?"
Spencer asked
"I have no idea,Dr. Ross if they're here then so would Carmen."
Chase answered
"I hope Carmen doesn't steal the Astrodome." said Lee
"I doubt it,Jordan whatever Carmen's up to it's going to take more brains to figure it out." said Chase

As Casper spotted a black car to hide inside...
Somehow the motorcyclist shows up and saw the black car and speed away.
"Whew! That was a close!" said Casper
"I'm glad you don't end up in Top Grunge's Swamp House."
"Huh!...Oh yeah but my uncles and the others are prisoners to him...wait a minute aren't you afraid of me?" Casper asked the lady in red herself.

"Casper!" Jade yelled
Casper gasped and said "Jade!"
"You know her?"
"Yeah!"
"Casper!" Jade yelled as she spotted him.
"Jade!" said Casper as he came to Jade.
"Casper,are you alright?"
"Yeah!" Casper answered "And I made another friend."

"Carmen!" said Jade
"Jade,what's going on here?" Carmen asked
"I was talking Casper but then he float off...Care to explain,Casper?"
"Okay Jade I floated off to get away from that ghostnapper."
"Ghostnapper?"
"Yeah,he has bad odor,he coughs a lot and..."

"Boss!" said Vic as he pull the red truck after he beeps the horn
"Vic,what are you doing?" Carmen asked as she got out of her car.
"He was trying to make a sale before...Aw how cute!" said Patty.
"What do you mean,Patty?" Vic asked as Casper comes up and see him and Patty.
"Hi there!" said Casper
Vic's eyes popped up when he saw Casper "A ghost!"

"There they are,Chase!" said Lee as he,Chase,Ivy,Spencer and Ann shows up after they got out of Ivy's SUV.
"Hey everyone!" said Casper
"Jade,Casper!" said Ivy "What're two doing here?"
"I was finding Casper after he float away from a motorcyclist with a bad hygiene." Jade answered

"Is this true,Casper?" Spencer asked
"It's true!" Casper answered "He got my uncles and the others with his body odor."
"Body odor?!?!" Lee said "Grunge!"
"You know him?" Casper asked
"We all know him,Casper this creep works for Carmen." Lee answered.

"The only thing he doesn't like to do is to take a bath!" said Carmen.
"Except if it's dirty of course!" said Vic as Casper saw some bottles.
"Hey Vic,these bottles what's in there?" Casper asked
"Stench be Gone it's all natural made of tomato juice,apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in which it would wash off the bad odor before using soap and water...You wouldn't be interested?"
"No,but it might work against him!" all the sudden Vic's mind just light up.

"Vic, are you thinking what everybody's thinking?" Carmen asked
"Sure am,boss!" said Vic.
"Chase!"
"We got no choice then." Chase said
"Carmen,would you lead us to Top Grunge's hideout?"
"Grunge's hideout in the swamp outside of New Orleans." Carmen answered

"Let's go everybody!" said Chase
"Come on,Jade hop in!" said Lee "You're with us!"
"Right,Lee!" said Jade as she hops in and activate her padphone to get the C-5 portal opened to get everyone to Top Grunge's hideout at once. "Casper go with Carmen!"
"Right,Jade!" said Casper as he entered Carmen's car by going through (what do you except he's a ghost everyone)

(end of part two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part three begins)

Top Grunge's Swamp House

Top Grunge return without Casper in his super tight escape proof jar as the sunsets.

"Let us outer here you motorhead!" said Fatso in which he,Stretch,Stinkie and the other ghosts each got seal in there.

"Yeah you flimflam!" said Stretch
"Knock it off!" said Grunge "You guys to going to scared my boss for not inviting me to her Halloween Party for the twelfth time in the past three years *sneezed*"

"Yeah the reason why she didn't you is that you're so P.U.!" Stinkie said and Grunge growled and the ghosts screamed.

"And we thought we're scary enough!" said Stretch.

while outside at Grunge's hideout...a hundred feet away from it.
Jade uses her night vision wraparounds and saw Grunge coughing...
"I found that his hideout that house is made of wood and yes it's rotten." said Spencer as he analyze the hideout.
"Good night!" said Lee "I wouldn't be living there."
"Well neither with the rest of us,Lee!" said Jade as she remove her night vision wraparounds.
"Let's hope Casper knows what he's doing." said Ivy.

Top Grunge's Swamp House

Grunge coughed as he heard someone knocking and he opens the door...
"Well,well if isn't the little ghost." said Grunge when he saw Casper "Care to surrender?"
"Not yet,Grunge!" Casper answered "Say when was the last time you were so clean?"

"Never!" said Grunge
"Well, here why don't used a toothbrush." said Casper as he gave Grunge a toothbrush
"Hm!?!" Grunge puzzled

"And some toothpaste don't forget to floss!" said Casper as he gave him toothpaste and dental floss.
"What the...What are you trying make me to do?"
"Making sure your teeth is every clean everyday brush twice a day and floss once a day and of course you need to bathe everyday."

Grunge get scared as Casper gave Grunge shampoo,conditioner,hair mask and a bar of soap.
"Oh no! Although I don't get scared on ghosts the only thing I'm scared of is....GETTING CLEANED!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grunge said and screamed.

"Come on let me show you how with clean water!" Casper said to Grunge which he still gets scared.

"Is it just us or has Casper finally scaring somebody already?"
Stinkie asked.
"It's Casper alright!" Stretch answered
"You can do it,Casper!" said Fatso and the other ghosts cheered Casper on scaring Grunge with lots of toiletry stuff.

"It's working,Casper did it!" said Jade and the agents cheered.

While inside the hideout Grunge using a dirty rusty old frying pan to scared Casper away instead he knock the wall down in which one of jars just roll down and dropped on to the floor and out comes Fatso.
"Hang on fellows!" said Fatso as he gets Stretch,Stinkie and the other ghosts freed.

"All of the ghosts are freed!" said Jade
"I hope Carmen knows what Vic is doing." said Ann.

And sure enough Vic made it just in time...along with Patty and her 'aunt' Carmen as well.

"Hi fellows I got something to help you get our colleague clean." said Vic
"Yeah and what's that?" Stinkie asked as Vic shows the ghosts a bottle.
"Stench be Gone!" Vic answered
"Oh no! Not that! Anything but that!" said Grunge
"Sorry Grunge but it's for own good!" said Patty
"We'll have it all and We give you a treasure box full of jewelry that we all found in here!" said Stretch
"Deal!" said Vic

"I'm outta here!!!" said Grunge as he used his motorcycle to speed away...fast!
"Let's get him!" said Stinkie as he,Fatso,Stretch and the rest of the ghosts with a big load of Vic's Stench be Gone.

As Casper came and said "Good bye,Jade! Good bye,everybody!"
"So long,Casper!" said Jade
"Til' we meet again!" said Lee
"Be careful,Casper!" said Chase
"Bye Casper!" said Ivy and Ann in unison.
"Farewell,Casper!" said Vic as he,Carmen and Patty shows up.
"See ya,Casper!" said Patty
"Good luck,Casper!" said Carmen
"And next time scares some bad guys!" said Spencer
"You bet I will!" said Casper
"Come on,Casper let's go!" said Stretch as Casper joins with his uncles and the other ghosts as they go after Grunge together.

(end of part three)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
You're welcome Invader! Maybe my next one well...I'll better used my brain to storm up an idea for another.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...