Retribution Returns

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the character Doctor Gunnar Maelstrom whatsoever: Jade won't meet him until further notice, anyway this takes place after Footage and Frustration)

Prologue

Jade Ezell's House

*After talking with her landlady about someone spread rumors about her aiding out 'criminals' to escape...Jade is still frustration over Chief Max Wells and now ACME is now changed to VICE after taking over main headquarters in San Francisco on TV*

On the tv screen...

Reporter (male): *to Chief Wells* Are you nuts, Chief Wells, VICE?!?! What does VICE stand for?

Chief Wells: Voluntary Investigators of Crime Enforcement, we're here because ACME never gives out the permission from the government, but VICE will ask permission before going after dangerous criminals.

Reporter (female): *to Chief Wells* You're insane as usual.

Chief Wells: Wrong. VICE will do it right after all, Carmen Sandiego is no longer a threat to the world and its greatest treasures being save. *Reporters are confused and some were frustrated* Now leave before I get security escorted every single of you out and banned from this headquarters.

Unknown Hideout...*Jade isn't the only one seeing what's going on TV...Matt Connor is impressive along with Jenna Rossity coming to the TV room*

Matt: How's our 'boss' doing?
Jenna: Unconscious.

Matt: What?
Jenna: After we saved him, I just found out that his right eye is blind and infected after being in prison in Mersin, Turkey for so long.

Matt: Oh no!
Jenna: Not to worry, Matt, our 'boss' is getting rejuvenated.
Matt: Excellent, as soon as he recovers, he'll be pleased to see us and his retribution will be completed. *Laughed out loud*

Meanwhile back at Jade's House

Jade's mind: *as Jade is upset over everything with Chief Wells* VICE replacing ACME as the new detective agency?!?! No wonder everything changes by him and AI.

*Jade holds her Padphone that is been destroyed by Chief Wells' laser gun*

Jade's mind: And no thanks to him I lost myself and all my ACME friends became criminals and I feared the worst coming...*Someone knocks at her door, and she was right a VICE agent just sudden grabs her and put her into the car then another VICE agent starts driving after the other agent sprays Jade's face that causes her to fall asleep*



(End of Prologue: This is one shocking story before Halloween)
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter One

Police Station

* After being awake Jade looks around and saw that she's in the Interrogation Room there coming inside the interrogation room was three more VICE agents, one of the agents [who was called Tussle] who sits down and place a folder and a photo of Chase Devineaux*

Tussle: *to Jade who is angry at the VICE agents* As you can see, Miss Ezell, our chief has his target on you and other 'former' ACME agents for quite some time.

Jade: After what he did to ACME, I'm not surprised.
Tussle: Speaking of ACME, my dear it seems you living two lives.
Jade: *raising her eyebrows in confusion* Two lives?!?!

Tussle: Yes, in one life you're born with borderline autism, unemployed and a local Special Olympic athlete?
Jade: That's true!

Tussle: The other life is you're a free agent and an amateur detective working under ACME?
Jade: In secrecy I'm not officially in ACME full time.

Tussle: Yet, you help out with other crimefighters like Kim Possible and the spies of World Organization of Human Protection or WOOHP for short in various cases.
Jade: Correct!

Tussle: Still ACME should have asked the government permission to do so, now I have something to say about you...one of these lives has a future while the other does not. We know that you've been contacted by Chase Devineaux mostly recently, now whatever you think, Miss Ezell, that man is irrelevant.

Jade: He's not a criminal; he's the Director of Operations for ACME he will never done nothing wrong.

Tussle: Well, I'm sorry to tell you, that he's responsible for his actions and he's considered the most dangerous criminal of all.

Jade: That's not true, he would never hurt anyone.

Tussle: Not according to these records of his missions...but my colleagues and I believe our chief is losing patience with you while searching for the rest, but we decided that you have to do the right thing.

*Jade closes her eyes still angry at the VICE agents*

Tussle: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start, all we're asking in return is your cooperation to apprehend Devineaux to justice.

Jade: *opens her eyes* I refuse to cooperate with VICE because I don't know where Chase Devineaux is, you all just tell Chief Wells that he just wasting his time eliminated ACME for his own 'good for nothing' deeds.
Tussle: Oh, Miss Ezell, you disappoint our chief.

Jade: I'm not scared of any of you VICE agents or Chief Wells, I'm not going to give you any information of the whereabouts of other ACME agents at all, now can I go?

Tussle: Tell me this, Miss Ezell, where were you go? Home? Don't think so! *To his colleagues each grabs Jade's wrists by making her stand up from the chair, while Tussle takes out something out of a small box*

Jade: *gasped* What kind of vaccine you brought in, huh?!?! A cure for diabetes?
Tussle: *as he brings a syringe* You're going to help VICE whether you want to or not, this is the 'truth serum', and you will tell our chief everything you know as soon as we go back to headquarters with you as the main witness.

*Until a brownout came and all the sudden someone grabs Jade after each VICE agent got knock down and someone knocks Tussle down to the floor and the syringe of the truth serum got shattered*

Outside of the Police Station

Sergeant Shelby: *as she saw Jade with three masked people* My word, Miss Jade, are you alright?
Jade: I'm not alright, Sergeant, VICE is trying to make me cooperative with them by injected me with the truth serum, I believe I'm in danger along with ACME.
Sergeant Shelby: Come on, I'll take you home, that Chief Wells will be sorry for messing up ACME's reputation. *To the three masked people* Thanks again! All of you. *As she places Jade in her car and drives away while the three masked people cruise away in their own motorcycle*

Unknown ACME agent (male voice only): We stop VICE and save Miss Jade, sir.
Stewart Sterling: *voice only* Good work, boys, I'm glad she told the truth to those VICE pirates, but they never listened to her get outer here before more VICE agents goes after you.
Unknown ACME agent: Yes, sir.

[End of Chapter One: got some inspiration from the movie 'The Matrix' where Neo for being questioning about Morpheus by Agent Smith and his colleagues, instead of being bugged Tussle tries to injected Jade the truth serum to make Jade talks about Chase and the other ACME agents' whereabouts before being rescued: by the way I don't own the movie 'The Matrix' whatsoever]
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Two

VICE Headquarters, San Francisco, CA, USA (remember what happened in Part one)

Chief Wells' office

Chief Wells: *shouted* WHAT?!?! That girl [Jade] escaped, how? That's impossible unless...do something and get that girl back here, if someone tries to protect her stop whoever it is...you understand? Good night! *As he slams the phone someone knocks on his door* Come in, whoever you are! *Entering his office is a dirty platinum blonde hair, bluish-grey eyed woman in a faded purple blouse, beige-colored skirt and brown pumps while holding some letters* What now, Evelyn?

Evelyn: Sir, you just wasting your time ruining ACME's reputation.
Chief Wells: I'm not, Evelyn? I'm doing the right thing.
Evelyn: No, you're not, ever since you came to my father to help with his business turns out you cause his business to go down the drain.

Chief Wells: So, does your stepmother and I'm glad I did because you didn't listen to her, besides, I decided that marrying you will be a waste of my time and I didn't want to...your stepmother is very pleased to me with my own decision and your father is truly disappointed in me, you would have end up marrying a poor fool.

Evelyn: That poor fool and I both have something in common his stepmother and my stepmother have kept us apart from each other after that set-up incident, I almost lost my life until you came making me your secretary to this new crime-fighting organization to build and eliminated other crime-fighting organizations because they never ask permission from the government, you've gone out of control.

Chief Wells: *slams his hand to the deck...shouted* THAT'S ENOUGH!!! *Lower his voice* Evelyn, the only one who gone out of control is you, you belong to me as your boss, I just want the government to let VICE have permission to do so with the help of the law enforcement, national or local, don't care.

Evelyn: Speaking of the government here's their own answer. *Places the letters on Chief Wells' desk* Good night, sir! *As she leaves his office in anger while Chief Wells looks at one of the letters and right away his face is red after he read one of the letters*

Meanwhile at Jade's House

The Den

Sergeant Shelby: *on the phone talking to Jade after picking up the house phone* I'm talking to my chief to find some men to protect you.
Jade: And?
Sergeant Shelby: *on the phone* I'm afraid they won't help due to VICE.
Jade: Then it's over then, no one will help at all, and I've figured some VICE agent is wiretapping the phone between you and me.
Sergeant Shelby: *on the phone* I doubt it, Jade, we're keep our eyes opened for any VICE agents going after you.
Jade: How did you know all this?
Sergeant Shelby: *on the phone* Let's just say an old friend of yours told me so, anyway someone will come for you tomorrow stay safe, Jade.
Jade: Good night, Sergeant Shelby! *As she hung up the phone*

Unknown Hideout

Jenna: *as she came to Matt who is in the hallway* Matt, glad you came.
Matt: Come on! *As he and Jenna enter the laboratory/medical room*
Maelstrom: *as he woke up from being unconscious but only his shadowy figure with the privacy curtains covering around* Where am I?
Matt: You're with us now, boss.
Maelstrom: Boss?!?! Boss of what?

Matt: Villains International League of Evil or VILE for short.
Maelstrom: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
Matt: She's history thanks to this new crimefighting organization called VICE did, ACME is no longer in service.
Maelstrom: I'm not surprised.
Matt: Not to worry, we're going to make sure VILE is going to be stronger than ever with you the new leader we also found out that other evil organizations probably aided VILE as possible.
Maelstrom: You think I've fall for that.
Matt: Dr. Maelstrom, my father used to work for you.

Maelstrom: Wait, Connor, right? Then you must be his son.
Matt: Oh yes, sir.
Maelstrom: Mere child's play.
Matt: It's more than a child's play; my father believes that you're the greatest and most dangerous thief of all while Carmen Sandiego thinks she's the greatest thief she's just steal stuff for the fun of it and sometimes can manipulated anyone even from ACME to play her 'cat and mouse' games.

Maelstrom: You think so?
Matt: I know so, Dr. Maelstrom, just like my father admires you, I'll do the same, I've been waiting for a long time to have you as the new leader of VILE.

Maelstrom: You know something, Connor, once I recovered VILE will unstoppable, be invincible and stronger than before, you make any of Carmen's old gang member to join up with me as their new leader.

Jenna: Some are sir.
Maelstrom: Excellent! *Laughed out loud as Matt and Jenna are grinned with evil to be pleased*

[End of Chapter Two: If you think you seen the last of Maelstrom, think again, I'll give out the description at what would Maelstrom would look like later in the next part of this story]
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Three

The next day at Jade's House

*Preston's SVU pull over and Jade came out*

Jade: *as she came out of the house brought her backpack (with all of her gadgets inside) and Preston opens the door for her* Preston
Preston: No time to explain, we're heading for Knoxville.
Jade: Why Knoxville?
Preston: Can't tell you that it's a surprise.
Jade: *as she enters Preston's SVU on the passenger side* Good enough, let's make sure VICE don't follow us.
Preston: I'm aware of that. *As he starts driving his SVU while activated a rear-view camera to look out for VICE*

Somewhere in Knoxville, TN *Preston parks at the parking lot of an abandoned building around the Old City*
Preston: We're here, Jade!
Jade: We're at the Old City and this building.
Preston: Don't ask...just go and be careful in there.
Jade: *as she gets out of Preston's SUV Okay, Preston, see you later. *As Preston drives away, Jade enters the building carefully*

Inside the abandoned building
Jade's mind: *as Jade walks around* I hope this building doesn't end up condemned; I don't know why this building...Preston never told me about it or maybe someone gives him the information and want me to come here...boy, this feels like I end up in some scary escape game, I hope no ghoulish ghost shows up.

*Jade sees an opening on one of the rooms*
Jade's mind: Better find out where this building leads to...*whistled as she saw some old equipment from the past* I wonder where they came from *as Jade saw a strange figure* What is this? *Looking at one of the old equipment she saw a weird robot, so she grabs an old rag and a pair of rubber gloves from her backpack to dust the weird robot*

Jade's mind: What the-Computerized Holographic Imaging Educational Facilitator?!?! That's spells the Chief I wonder why this robot becomes the Chief of ACME and oh my gosh some weird AI of the 1990s also weird, what's this...*dusted some weird remote control* Chronoskimmer?!?! Something to do with time traveling? *Dusted another device* Gizmotapper?!?! That's definitely strange. *And Jade dusted a few more weird devices* Babel-link Translator?!?! Probably for translating language into English, I guess, Dataminder, videophone. *And then she walked over and see a big object and again dusted the big object* That is one weird computer. *And then she just accidently flips the switch of the big object*

Jade's mind: Oh, fudge, now I'm in trouble! *And then, the alarm sounded off* I'd better get outer here and find a phone to call Preston. *Jade ran to search for an exit but then someone grabs her*

Jade: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...*as she saw Spencer Ross who was the one who grabbed her* Spencer!
Spencer: I wish that Preston would have given you a digital map of our hidden headquarters, but I found out that your Padphone is disconnected, what happened?

Jade: Chief Wells destroyed my Padphone on purpose. *As she shows Spencer her Padphone being destroyed, Spencer is shocked*


Meanwhile back in San Francisco, CA, USA

*As the sun sets...Evelyn is walking through Golden Gate Park to get back to her apartment she hears something or someone behind the bushes*

Evelyn: Hello, is someone here?
Axel Raid: *voice only* Evelyn?!?! Is that you?
Evelyn: *As she turns around a man with shaved hair, short beard with sunglasses covers his brown eyes* Lance Throne?!?!
Axel: *as he takes off his sunglasses* It's Axel Raid, remember?
Evelyn: Of course, after what happened we still apart and we can't see each other anymore, so what are you doing here?

Axel: I just didn't want your husband seeing us again.
Evelyn: I don't have a husband.
Axel: What?!?! You mean that man [Chief Wells] didn't love you.
Evelyn: He makes me as his secretary because he figures getting married is a waste of time.

Axel: Marriage is a waste of time?!?! Then that means...
Evelyn: No, don't come any closer his VICE agents might find you and do something bad to you, please Lance, leave.
Axel: Evelyn, I'm trying to search any ACME agents around here.
Evelyn: You can't find them here!
Axel: Because it's about your boss and I just want to know...
Evelyn: I don't have any answers you're on your own, goodbye, Lance! *As she leaves in tears while Axel Raid [whose real name is Lance Throne] leaves after putting back his sunglasses on*


[End of Chapter Three: about those devices and the CHIEF robot I mentioned well, I don't own them whatsoever: Because those came from the Carmen Sandiego Universe: CHIEF (WOEICS: Retribution Part one: The Unsinkable Carmen Sandiego), Chronoskimmer (WITICS), Gizmotapper (Carmen Sandiego: Junior Detective Edition), Babel-link Translator (WITWICS 1996), Dataminder and Videophone (DE: WITWICS) and the Crimenet Computer (WITWICS: game show from seasons three, four and five)]
 
Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Four

Old City, Knoxville, TN, USA (ACME's hidden headquarters)

Hidden Lab

Spencer: *after Jade explained what happened to her Padphone while Brenda N. Butters look at her Padphone* Terrific, that's just terrific, he shot your Padphone after he dropped on the walkway?
Jade: Yes, Spencer, with the laser gun in which he said sort of borrow it from Lee Jordan.

Brenda: And there's no way we can't fix that problem.

Jade: Great, that's the only Padphone I got, Brenda, I'd better call Preston to take me home.
Brenda: Is there a reason why, Jade?
Jade: Chief Wells won...and we're all fugitives.
Spencer: Is that he said to you?
Jade: Me, Chase and everyone at ACME.
Spencer: He's just making us feel so defeated, Jade, he just wants us [ACME] out so he and VICE to do better with the government's 'permission' in which the government doesn't give permission to crime-fighting organizations.

Brenda: He's just being so pathetic.
Jade: Pathetic?!?! He's more than pathetic, Brenda, he may have schizophrenia.
Brenda: As in hallucinating things, being delusional, also a disorganized thinker and negative symptoms such as lack of motivation, reducing emotional expression and withdrawal from social interactions.

Spencer: Jade, don't be suspicious about him, because we don't know the whole story about him.
Jade: Except through Perry and Trevor Legal they may have found out about him more than we do.
Spencer: Jade, we'll find a replacement Padphone until then, just rest and go home.

Jade: I'd better find a phone and call Preston. *Until a portal came out of nowhere* Then again, I'll walk through. *As she enters the portal and yes, she's back at home*

Unknown Hideout

Matt: *as he is talking to his smartphone holding a microchip* At last, ACME is long gone I, see...And thanks for bringing this over, keep in touch. *As he hung up his smartphone*

Matt's mind: I'm glad we've got what we look for...and sooner or later the world will bow down before Maelstrom and all of the other evil allies as Jenna finds them secretly and carefully not to be caught.

[End of Chapter Four: Uh oh, now this is going get serious soon]
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Top