Discussion Marvel Improv Character Claim

Spider-Man

Friendly neighborhood vigilante
Known Aliases
Spidey
Hi guys, an update!

For the main story, we're going to be splitting up into 3 teams. Each team received a 'request' to meet up at a New York City apartment. The note seems to be sent by the other teams, so no one really knows who asked to meet.

The teams are:

Team RED (+ Venom + Groot - Daredevil)
@Zack Monaghan - @Deadpool
@Nevon Blair - @Spider-Man
@Eugene Grovington - @Venom
@Kid Kidman - @Groot

Team Asgard
@Lee Jordan - @Loki
@Chase Devineaux - @Thor
@Sophie Conrad - @Lady Sif

Team Avengers (+ X-Men Storm)
@Ivy Monaghan - @Black Widow
@Joe Kerr - @Iron Man
@Deric Storm - @Capt. Steven Rogers
@Julie Justice - @Ororo Munroe

You can decide where your team is 'hanging out' and how you got the note, and then make your way to a penthouse on 422 East 72nd Street.

You can also opt to all individually come, freestyle!

Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Hello everyone.

I had to use my "real" name on here, because there was already a "Storm" on this site. But that is alright. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You may call me Storm, if you prefer. I will see all of you soon.

Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Hello everyone.

I am still having a few problems here. I can post on a "thread" such as this, but I cannot post in the area known as the Shoutbox. There is no box for me to post in. I went to The Door, and posted a message, asking for help, but I just looked, and my message was just taken down. I don't understand why. And the time stamp on the message was wrong by about 3 hours. I will try again.

Known Aliases
Color #
Brown
Alright, I did check for my message at The Door again, and it was there. although the time stamp on it is still incorrect. I will try again tomorrow, and see if I can post a message in the Shoutbox at that time. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Color #
White
Hello Ororo.

I have always been a great admirer of yours, and everything that you have done with the X-Men. I'm so sorry that you have been having problems on here. I hope that you can get them fixed in time. Please don't give up. I find that people are very helpful on here whenever I have a problem. Maybe the story can be moved to "thread" instead, since you seem to have no problems posting here? Anyway, good luck. :)

Known Aliases
Color #
Brown
Hello Julie. Thank you very very much. I have read your Journal entries on here about chasing Carmen Sandiego. You seem to be a very intelligent, and very well liked Agent. Don't worry, I never give up.

Status Updates

Sometimes we are so focused on the treasure we are seeking, that we fail to see the one right in front of us
Joe Kerr wrote on Patty's profile.
Is it weird that when someone said "things that glitter" my first thought was you?
At times, when we're so focused on 'who' we are, we forget 'where' we are.

New Journals

Lobby
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Invader : Invader has posted a new reply in the thread "[11 Questions] Things that Glitter".