Royalty
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Adrianna Covrenzi, Tessa, Anna, La Contessa Covrenzi
Color #
9C3F84
Hearing Eartha's conclusion, Adrianna slowly closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. After a moment, she sighed.

"Yes, @Patty, @Emma Bezzle, make me a neat little list of art pieces worth at least 200 million," she instructed, "begin with someone like my friend Philip Niarchos, and start making connections. Anyone of that caliber won't miss a few not-so-famous pieces."

"Eartha, you can help Armando," when she said her assistant's name, Armando rushed in through the door.

"
Oui, I have arrived, ma dame!" He came in carrying dresses and groceries, dragging along a Louis Vuitton trunk on wheels.

She waited until he was completely inside and the door was shut.

"Once we have our pieces, we'll need to find a way to bring them all together," she removed the towel from her head and let down a cascade of lustrous hair, "That would be my job."

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Patty did a quick 'avocado toast in Mykanos' breakfast selfie while Adrianna was talking. Then she watched Armando scurry around. He's a good looking guy, with tan skin and greased back dark hair. He reminded her of a bull fighter except without any of the flair. Though she remembered him having a Spanish accent the first time she met him, and now he was speaking French. Maybe this was just the Countess's preference.

"Ok, but like, even if we find everything, we're going to need a lot more time than this vacay to pull it off."

She paused to think.

"Why can't we just visit one of your friends and then get the proof of purchases for these things and Emma can make it look like you bought the stuff?"

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
"Why can't we just visit one of your friends and then get the proof of purchases for these things and Emma can make it look like you bought the stuff?"
Emma nodded at Patty's assessment. "Now manipulating books I can do." Her mind starting to race, Emma rummaged around the kitchen pulling open drawers and cabinets in search of a pen and paper. There was something grounding about using real materials rather than a computer or her phone.

Once she had located both, she returned to the table and her hand flew across the page. "Financial statements, list of assets," she muttered to herself, "estates and trusts..." She paused to think before adding Liabilities.

Satisfied with her list, Emma handed it off to Armando though she spoke to @Contessa. "I hope you don't mind if I change your books," she said. "I'll have to inflate some numbers to make sure this 'purchase' doesn't negatively impact your net worth."

"Now then," she said to the others. "How are we pulling off this heist?"

Eartha

Personal Trainer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Earth, Edyth, EB, Sheila Rose
Color #
C17E00
When nobody responded to her comment on the toaster, Eartha started to wonder what they were talking about. Something about net worth.

"Eartha, you can help Armando," when she said her assistant's name, Armando rushed in through the door.

"Oui, I have arrived, ma dame!" He came in carrying dresses and groceries, dragging along a Louis Vuitton trunk on wheels.
Oh he's kinda hot.

"I can help Armando," Eartha said with a thumbs up.

"Now then," she said to the others. "How are we pulling off this heist?"
Wheels were turning in Eartha's head. "There's only four of us," she put a hand up holding 4 of her fingers except for the pinky, "we'll need a lot more cover to get everything Emma needs for her books and then because it's an art heist, I won't be allowed to beat anyone up. We should use the power of the crowd on this one."

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
Wheels were turning in Eartha's head. "There's only four of us," she put a hand up holding 4 of her fingers except for the pinky, "we'll need a lot more cover to get everything Emma needs for her books and then because it's an art heist, I won't be allowed to beat anyone up. We should use the power of the crowd on this one."
Jacqueline strode into the kitchen. "But there are five of us here, Eartha! I'm always happy to help my dear VILE friends."

Her head tilted back and then forward as if she were possessed. "And even the not-so-dear ones!" Hyde howled.

Her head snapped back and forth again. "I just need some orange juice and I'll be ready to go," Jacqueline said sweetly as she reached for the refrigerator.

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Claire Yeon woke to the light of the Mykanos sun across her eyes, and a distinct burning in her ears.

The smell of toast and eggs, and the chatter of voices issuing from the common area, piqued her interest but did not seem compelling enough reasons to leave her glorious confection of goose down and Egyptian cotton just yet. She was entertaining the thought of closing the curtains and going back to sleep when the dulcet tones of Adrianna Covrenzi's latest outrage chased away any lingering fantasies. Sighing, Claire pushed back the duvet and fumbled for her glasses. This had better be good.

She dressed quickly, donning a white skirt and emerald green halter top for the occasion, and tugged on a pair of matching green Manolo Blahniks. Even with the extra three inches the shoes gave her, she was likely to be the shortest person in the room, and had long ago resigned herself to a permanent crick in the neck. Indistinct chatter resolved into distinct conversation as she drew closer to the common area. Five, she thought, though it was hard to be sure. She was less interested in the speakers than of what was being spoken, noting the recurring use of several of her favorite words: "art collection," "millions," assets," and "heist."

That was all she needed to know.

"Ladies... you did not think I would sit this one out, did you?" She strode into the common area, Manolos clacking loudly against the stone floor, and aimed a sly grin at Jacqueline. "Make it six."

Last edited:

Contessa

Royalty
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Adrianna Covrenzi, Tessa, Anna, La Contessa Covrenzi
Color #
9C3F84
Jacqueline strode into the kitchen. "But there are five of us here, Eartha! I'm always happy to help my dear VILE friends."
"Ladies... you did not think I would sit this one out, did you?" She strode into the common area, Manolos clacking loudly against the stone floor, and aimed a sly grin at Jacqueline. "Make it six."
Adrianna's eyes sparkled when she saw both women volunteer themselves to the task at hand. Of course, she was glad now that she chose to spend the night in this humble little thing. So she was among friends who understood why her public net worth mustn't be on the same level as some unscrupulous people.

The thought of 'unscrupulous people' reminded her that there was a private meet-and-greet on a nearby island that she was invited to but previously declined.

"This is brilliant!" She snapped her fingers. "We need a yacht!"

She looked towards Armando and clapped her hands once, holding her palms together for emphasis. "Go tell the Dutch I need the Hemisphere, and have him get a full crew. I want that catamaran ready for a party."

"Ladies," she turned to her friends. "We're going to a private island, prepare yourselves!"

(You may write anything, ladies, my next post will be us in the Hemisphere.)

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
((Bringing @Joe Kerr in!))

The Hemisphere... Patty's heard that name a few times but has never been on it. It was a custom catamaran made for rental here in Greece, but actually belonged to a company that Contessa invested in. Or something like that, the younger blonde could never remember.

"Kays, ladies, I think we need to bring in some toys too," she looked through her phone and hit a contact, "I'm going to ask Joe to join us."

// Loki-- This is Glitter. Royal taking out Hemisphere. It's me, Booker, Novelette, Sparkles, and Renaissance. Meet at docks //

She typed that in seconds.

"Can I still wear my white Yeezys," she asked the room, "or heels only?"

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
((Bringing @Joe Kerr in!))
opened// Loki-- This is Glitter. Royal taking out Hemisphere. It's me, Booker, Novelette, Sparkles, and Renaissance. Meet at docks //
Joseph chuckled at the message before turning back to the web meeting on his laptop, "Sorry everyone, but it looks like we're gonna have to cut this short; I've got a party to head to."

After exchanging some good-natured teasing with Tara Byte, Saul S. Kode and Dee Cryption (aka, VILE's cyberdivision), Joseph logged off the laptop and brought up an inventory list on his tablet.

"Let's see, which of these would make good party favors..."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...