Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Lucy said:
*leaves The director a present under tree.* ( 2 shot glasses with a wedge so you freeze it,keeping drink colder)
Thanks Lucy! Can’t ever have too many shot glasses.

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
My internet i s working well for once... wanted to poke my head in here and wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year if I don't make it in here before then.

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
And, this is both In Real Life and In Character... *hugs for everyone, and a glass of egg nog or two with everyone (and a little good scotch with who can)*

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
I am still around... been a little under the weather (stomach thing for a bit), but am still poking at a couple additions (they'll have to be approved by @Chase , @Sophie (for one of them), and @Chase and @Claire Yeon (at least... that might change in the future), and making plans for the big story (Seldavia's Khisodhanna) to move it forward as much as I can (hoping I can finish it)

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
My internet connection is a lot more stable over the last month, and things have settled down a fair bit, so I should be able to check in more

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki