Charlet’s hideaway

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Charlet seems to hideaway in a tunnel of connected tunnels

In this fun roleplay. Come explore with Charlet

Nothing much just want to show off my venti vents
 

Double Trouble

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
DT
The Bandit Bros.
The Twin Sneaks,
The Party Posse,
Couple O' Fellas,
The Harmony Dudes
Color #
Black

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
I’m a kid what do you expect. I can’t really drink with the adults
 

Double Trouble

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
DT
The Bandit Bros.
The Twin Sneaks,
The Party Posse,
Couple O' Fellas,
The Harmony Dudes
Color #
Black
I’m a kid what do you expect. I can’t really drink with the adults
Here, little one. *we give you a present* ?This is a gift from us on your success that we wish of you.
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
Luna inspected the hideaway cautiously. All the new smells and noises overwhelmed her so the feline ran back to her owner.
 

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Charlet smiled as she sat in her beanbag chair coloring in her coloring book.
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
Lucy held her frightened cat in her arms, doing her best to reassure her pet was safe. Suddenly she noticed a little girl coloring across the room. Hesitant to approach, she stood watching.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep...
    Top