Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Thread for automatic archives from the chat logs starting from November 09, 2014.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 10, 2014 8:32 AM - Nevon: This was great guys! I want to join in the next one.
Nov 10, 2014 9:14 AM - Sophie would like Mr Blair in for "the next one" too.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM - Lee: *adds to the Retro RP*
Nov 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM - Jason West: *is trying to figure out the best way to add to the Retro RP*
Nov 11, 2014 at 4:38 PM - Agent Z: *feels young again*
Nov 11, 2014 at 9:40 PM - Julie Justice: Yes. 10 years younger. That's great, isn't it? !! :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM - Ivy: (Note to people in the ACME Retro RP: Please try to place your character in the lobby of ACME Tower San Francisco to allow all players to interact with you. Thanks!)
Nov 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM - Chase: I posted Chase's Alternate Universe character as a reference in the 'OOC' portion of the RPG: ACME Retro | The Elusive Carmen Sandiego

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 13, 2014 at 5:07 AM - Patty: *added her Elsa creds and luvs everybody's adds* Woot!
Nov 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM - Zack: I'm hoping to have Zack have very different reactions to each and every character in the Retro AU.
Nov 13, 2014 at 8:35 PM - Zack: Let's try to get as much physical descriptions of one another as possible and really try to write out first impressions.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM - Chase: I'm with Zack on describing other characters as much as possible.
Nov 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM - Chase: Also, instructors, let's start talking, we might plan a field trip... take the kids out somewhere... learn things.
Nov 14, 2014 at 8:35 PM - Zack: Amsterdam!
Nov 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM - Julie Justice: Hello everyone. Re-wrote my post. I'm just wondering, what about those of us who weren't "kids" 10 yrs. ago? What do we do? LOL!! :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 15, 2014 2:37 PM - Ivy: Good work, Julie. The 10-year rule is just a guideline. If you want to change your agent's age to more than -10 years, you can.
Nov 15, 2014 2:40 PM - Ivy: But there is also no age limit to ACME detectives. I'm sure Julie will be find, if she doesn't mind hanging out with some younger co-workers.
Nov 15, 2014 6:11 PM - Zack: Hey Julie, you can come and hang with all the other Junior Detectives. I think in the Retro RP game we're currently trying to figure out who is teaching what.
Nov 15, 2014 8:06 PM - Zack: Are the instructors still gonna take us on a field trip?

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 17, 2014 10:38 AM - Chief: Well done on the ACME Retro role play, detectives and instructors!
Nov 17, 2014 6:23 PM - Julie Justice: Hello, Chief. It's nice to see you on here. The role-play has been fun. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:24 PM - Zack: I'm sooooooo gonna sign up for Sophie Conrad's survival class. I hear she's teaching mouth to mouth!
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM - Sophie: . . .
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:27 PM - Zack: Heheh.
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:30 PM - Sophie: Would you prefer to learn it the Irish way or the French way?
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM - Zack: What's the 'Irish Way" do I buy you a drink first?
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM - Sophie: Only one...?
Nov 19, 2014 at 7:08 PM - Zack: What about the French way?
Nov 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM - Julie Justice: Hahaha. Well, I guess both ways are fun, as long as you don't really need mouth-to-mouth. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:09 AM - Lee: I think the 'French way' means templar things like waterboarding.
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:45 PM - Julie Justice: @Lee: Oh, OK. I didn't know that was part of it. @Zack: I hope you're not disappointed. :)
Nov 21, 2014 at 2:52 AM - Sophie: Contrary to your misguided beliefs and despite our confidence, Lee, the Director has not convinced me to his strange Templar ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...