Automatic Chat Log Archives [11/2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Thread for automatic archives from the chat logs starting from November 09, 2014.

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 10, 2014 8:32 AM - Nevon: This was great guys! I want to join in the next one.
Nov 10, 2014 9:14 AM - Sophie would like Mr Blair in for "the next one" too.

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM - Lee: *adds to the Retro RP*
Nov 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM - Jason West: *is trying to figure out the best way to add to the Retro RP*
Nov 11, 2014 at 4:38 PM - Agent Z: *feels young again*
Nov 11, 2014 at 9:40 PM - Julie Justice: Yes. 10 years younger. That's great, isn't it? !! :)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM - Ivy: (Note to people in the ACME Retro RP: Please try to place your character in the lobby of ACME Tower San Francisco to allow all players to interact with you. Thanks!)
Nov 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM - Chase: I posted Chase's Alternate Universe character as a reference in the 'OOC' portion of the RPG: ACME Retro | The Elusive Carmen Sandiego

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 13, 2014 at 5:07 AM - Patty: *added her Elsa creds and luvs everybody's adds* Woot!
Nov 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM - Zack: I'm hoping to have Zack have very different reactions to each and every character in the Retro AU.
Nov 13, 2014 at 8:35 PM - Zack: Let's try to get as much physical descriptions of one another as possible and really try to write out first impressions.

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM - Chase: I'm with Zack on describing other characters as much as possible.
Nov 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM - Chase: Also, instructors, let's start talking, we might plan a field trip... take the kids out somewhere... learn things.
Nov 14, 2014 at 8:35 PM - Zack: Amsterdam!
Nov 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM - Julie Justice: Hello everyone. Re-wrote my post. I'm just wondering, what about those of us who weren't "kids" 10 yrs. ago? What do we do? LOL!! :)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 15, 2014 2:37 PM - Ivy: Good work, Julie. The 10-year rule is just a guideline. If you want to change your agent's age to more than -10 years, you can.
Nov 15, 2014 2:40 PM - Ivy: But there is also no age limit to ACME detectives. I'm sure Julie will be find, if she doesn't mind hanging out with some younger co-workers.
Nov 15, 2014 6:11 PM - Zack: Hey Julie, you can come and hang with all the other Junior Detectives. I think in the Retro RP game we're currently trying to figure out who is teaching what.
Nov 15, 2014 8:06 PM - Zack: Are the instructors still gonna take us on a field trip?

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 17, 2014 10:38 AM - Chief: Well done on the ACME Retro role play, detectives and instructors!
Nov 17, 2014 6:23 PM - Julie Justice: Hello, Chief. It's nice to see you on here. The role-play has been fun. :)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:24 PM - Zack: I'm sooooooo gonna sign up for Sophie Conrad's survival class. I hear she's teaching mouth to mouth!
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM - Sophie: . . .
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:27 PM - Zack: Heheh.
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:30 PM - Sophie: Would you prefer to learn it the Irish way or the French way?
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM - Zack: What's the 'Irish Way" do I buy you a drink first?
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM - Sophie: Only one...?
Nov 19, 2014 at 7:08 PM - Zack: What about the French way?
Nov 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM - Julie Justice: Hahaha. Well, I guess both ways are fun, as long as you don't really need mouth-to-mouth. :)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:09 AM - Lee: I think the 'French way' means templar things like waterboarding.
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:45 PM - Julie Justice: @Lee: Oh, OK. I didn't know that was part of it. @Zack: I hope you're not disappointed. :)
Nov 21, 2014 at 2:52 AM - Sophie: Contrary to your misguided beliefs and despite our confidence, Lee, the Director has not convinced me to his strange Templar ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Updates

I'm thinking about plotting to steal transmission powerline telephone towers because everytime l travel l love seeing them in every shape and form. And these poles towers look like art.
I'm working again today at V.I.L.E. from 11am to 8pm. I clock in and continue my training on being a master theif/VILE Henchmen. I have yet to see Carmen. I hope I'm doing well.
Sometimes we are so focused on the treasure we are seeking, that we fail to see the one right in front of us

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Z (Guest) ziel:
    Well, I think that the complete name is "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego". However, Carmen must be a good keyword to search
    Quote Link
  • Z (Guest) ziel:
    1990 I think, but don´t worry, I go to sleep now
    Quote Link
  • Z (Guest) ziel:
    Thank you anyway
    Quote Link
  • Z (Guest) ziel:
    Goodbye!
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Have a good one
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    @Yul B. Sorry — Doing decently, thanks. Pleasure.
    Quote Link
  • Yul B. Sorry Yul B. Sorry:
    I'm still getting better a hang of this awesome website. No one has contact me yet or then!
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Had to step away for a moment.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    VILE seems to run on their own schedule
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    That they do.
    Quote Link
    I've notice. I'm peeved that none have talked to me yet. Specially on my birthday. Oh l wasnt online then.
    Quote Link
    Well I'll return tomorrow morning. No grudges. Yet. I'm off to bed. Good night @Eugene Good night @Chase
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Have a good one
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Good night.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Chat was strangely busy today.
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    I'm not going to complain. It's nice having more traffic.
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Although part of that can be laid at your feet, with your no cellphone rule.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    (I’m now in a choppy conference call with Dubai, the line cuts every time the guy on the other end sneezes. Happened twice now.)
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    I’m sticking by that rule.
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Is this sudden consistency a response to your earlier unpredictability, or merely another symptom of it?
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (Don't bless him if he sneezes a third time.)
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    No phone during work exercises is a policy mutually exclusive from my unpredictability.
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    (I think he keeps pressing disconnect when he sneezes somehow. Well, I’m entertained.)
    Quote Link
  • Eugene : Eugene
    relaxes by the fire
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (Yul was here?!? it has been years sense I saw them last.)
    Quote Link
    Invader Invader: (Yul was here?!? it has been years sense I saw them last.)