AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
April fools day
I do not own anyone here but me.

All was quiet at ACME headquarters except for Invader who was making final preparations on some pranks. Tomorrow was April fools day and she had a few people in mind that she took a liking to. Very quietly she crept into several of the rooms and set up various pranks for the next morning. However there was one person she would never prank and decided to leave that certain someone alone. Eventually she made way to her own room and settled down for the night while laughing slightly.

The next morning Ivy walks into her room to find a bar of chocolate sitting on the dresser , she takes a bite of it and finds it incredibly bitter. Looking closer at the label it is one that has a 99% coco content. Attached to it is a note form Zack saying happy April fools day.

"Zack , I will get you for this!" She Vows.

Meanwhile in Zack's room he wakes up to find a can of nuts sitting on the bedside table. Without thinking he opens it to find it is a fake snake in a can, he lets out a loud yell. Tossing it aside he storms about the room plotting to get his sister back.

"Ivy you are so dead." Proclaims Zack.

Cole has woken up to find everything in his room has been gift wrapped including himself and attached to him is a note from shadow. Spending the next two hours unwrapping the room , he tries to think of something to get Shadow back.

"I wonder how they are doing ?" Muses Invader.
"How who is doing ?" Comes the voice of Chase.
"Hello Chase." Giggles Invader. "You do know what day it is right?"
"Oh that day." Replies Chase.
"Don't worry I would never prank you!" She reassures him. "I respect you too much."

Elsewhere shadow is walking into his room and does not notice the bucket on top of the door. It is suspended by ropes from the ceiling and showers glitter all over him. Jules happens to be walking by and starts laughing. Unfortunately for him he had just taken a hit with a water balloon outside the building and the glitter sticks to him. Invader is walking down the hall with a box when Ivy shows up fuming at Zack. Stopping her , Invader hands over a can of silly spring and wishes her well. Thanking her Ivy make her way to Zack's room hoping to find him there, she does and sprays him one.

"Hey no fair!" Calls Zack. "Where did you get that?"
"Invader gave me some." She replies.

Zack takes off in hopes of finding her and eventually sees her giving Cole a hand buzzer.

"Hey do you have something I could use?" Calls Zack.
"Maybe..." Smirks Invader.

Zack gives her a raised eyebrow and she hands him the box and instructs him to pick out something. He happens to pick out a flower that squirts water, and Zack smiles as he takes it. Before he can say anything else Invader has vanished from sight. Eventually she meets up with Jules who high fives her.

"So who is next on the list?" Asks Invader.
"That would be Anthony the new recruit!" Jules Replies.
"Double team?" Questions invader.
"No you have other targets on the list." Suggests Jules.
"Very well then, commence operation water balloon roof drop." Laughs invader.

Soon she makes her way to the balcony just above the entrance and proceeds to fill some water balloons.

"So who are we planing on getting?" Comes the voice of Carmen.

Invader jumps and lets go of a balloon getting herself wet in the process and she glares at Carmen.

"Keep that up and they will know I am here." Whispers Invader.
"I tapped into the security system and my, you have been very busy." Carmen Muses. "Tell me how many days in advance you planned this?"
"Almost a week ago." Confesses Invader. "I just set some things in motion that is all."
"Oh the play them against one another, how Classic." Laughs Carmen. "By the way look who is here."

Invader peeks over and sees Chase, then notices Carmen is dangling a water balloon just above him.

"You would not dare do that" Calls Invader.
"Would you be willing to prank a few of the grunts for me?" She Asks.
"Depends on how much trouble I could potentially get in." Invader replies watching Carmen let the balloon go.

Somehow Chase happens to move out of the way and hears the sound of a balloon popping and turns around. Chase hears some new recruits, and approaches the hiding spot, only to see them run off.

"I can assure you no trouble at all." Offers Carmen. "Besides I could use some laughs."
"How do I know this is not a prank?" Demands Invader.
"I don't have all day." Remarks Carmen sternly.
"Alright I will come with you." Invader says reluctantly.
"Thank you!" Says Carmen opening a corridor and ushers invader into it.

On the other side invader finds herself in a bare room with a box on the table and Carmen tells her to open the box. Inside is an acme uniform and she is instructed to but it on, and then told she gets to run about the base.

"This is not what I had in mind." She says nervously.
"Well you did say yes to helping me." Muses Carmen. "Did you not, besides they won't hurt you."

Invader is then led outside the room and Carmen instructs her to run as she pretends to trip.

"Hey boss are you ok?" Says a grunt walking around the corner.
"I am fine." Assures Carmen. "Are you going to let that ACME agent get away?"
"HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!" They yell as invader takes off.

Carmen on the other hand slips back into the room and opens a hidden door and watches from the monitors.

"Hey boss welcome back." Says Vic "Happy April fools day."
Patty is in the room as well as Eartha and they notice the boss smiling.
"So tell me is that a real agent?" Questions Patty.
"No but I wont tell them that till they catch her?" Replies Carmen.
"Who wants popcorn?" Calls Kidman walking in with a giant bowl of popcorn.
"That is a bit of a mean prank." Said Eartha.
"She did say yes to this." Replies Carmen.

As invader runs around the base she causes a huge uproar all over the place. Meanwhile invader now has about eight grunts chasing her all at once and she careens around a corner and nearly wipes out then sees a box full of pipes. Tossing them on the floor behind her she races off as the ones behind her can't slow down in time. All of them go down except for one who manages to get though the obstacle. They manage to grab invader and bring her down, then they pick her up and carry her away.

"I will be right back." Says Carmen getting up.
"Hey boss I got them." Exclaims the grunt smiling.
"They are not a real agent." Reveals Carmen. "They are only the janitor."
"What!" They exclaim.
"Happy April fools day." Laughs Carmen.
"Oh you got us a good one boss." He Laughs. "So what are you gonna do with her?"
"Well Sara does need a new subject." She offers watching Invader get wide eyed.
"She is all yours boss." He calls letting Invader go and walking away.
"I would not be that mean." Whispers Carmen
"You were way to convincing for me." Admits Invader.
"We should get you back to ACME." Says Carmen.

Invader is sent back to ACME to find Chase waiting for her and then she sees all the others that were pranked that day.
"So where have you been?" Demands Cole.
"You would not believe me." Invader sighs.

She then proceeds to tell them what happened to her and they are in great disbelief about the story.

"Nice cover , for all those hours you were away." Muses Zack.
"That is quite a story , and thanks for such a fun April fools day." Replies Chase.

The end.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...