findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Silver, silv, Mira, cat girl
Color #
2C82C9
Known Aliases

History
Miraear was born September 9th 1999 in Geraldton on the west side of Australia to a family of traceurs, and service Men(military). At the age of four years old she started taking ballet and gymnastics. Though she liked ballet she enjoyed gymnastics far more as a result she quit ballet in order to hone her skills. Miraear's child hood was very lively when having her parents around since they always pushed her do do new things. At the age of ten she and her parents ended up moving from there home in Australia to India we're she was once more introduce to new ways of life, food, culture, and especially to the wild life. She continued gymnastics but also picked up with her traceur roots. Though her parents tried to discourage her from partaking in Parkour she continued in secret near or in the Gir Forest National Park. During she mini adventure she had surprisingly come across An Indian leopard knowing how dangerous they can be she sat on the branch with her back against the tree and watched the leopard's behavior to see what it would do. It was after this encounter that she began to study up on the behavior, and habits of the 5 big cats to help her understand this beautiful but deadly creatures.

Teenage years
After living in India for a while her family once again moved this time to America. By now Miraear is 15 years old, a junior in high shcool, a advanced Parkour, expert in gymnastics as well as trying to hone in the feline like abilitie of the large cats though it was not easy task. It was hear she picked up her skills in archery but it was also where her mischievous side started to really show. At some point she would some how pull a harmless prank on the head master or admin though they knew it was her they could not prove it was her who placed the whoopee cushion, toilet paper or hair dye in their shampoo bottle. Around Mira's birthday she lost her father due to a drunk driver who had been driving the wrong was down a one way street. The driver that killed her father some how only got away with his license suspended for the next 6 months. It was at this time that her mother started to put distance between them until they no longer spoke. When they did speak to each other with out some form of argument which eventually make Mira pack up and leave home on January 7, 2013. After leaving home she moved in to an abandoned building not to far from her school where she was able to finish up her education with out any one knowing what happened between her mother and her. After highschool Mira took her honed skills in Parkour and gymnastics to a local MMA gym to begin learning how to defend herself and take out an opponent without deadly force unless needed. Over the next two and a half year she studying in collage, and trained daily to get where she is now. Once she was satisfied with where she was at she began to look for a job and eventually found one at the local zoo feeding and caring for the large cats they had sice she had got a degree to be a vet assistant. Though she keep her nose clean on the job training and caring to the large cats that does not mean she is not causing problems for ACME and the attention of VILE. Though she not to sure if AMCE know who she really is or not. Just be warned never under estimate her just because you might catch her.

Personality
To those who do not know Miraear on a personal level she see her as aloof, distant, mysterious, observant. When in truth she is cautious, loyal to those who gain her trust, Kind towards friends and family, out side the box thinker, mischievous in a playful kind of way, subconscious observer, so in other words she notices o most would not pick up on at fist glance, she is also an instinctual person which has saved her more than once from getting caught and will at times rely heavily on her instincts which helps with being cunning and finally she is a very caring person, she does not believe in hurting other because they were there at the wrong place or time and will use non lethal force to subdue her opponents it's at all possible. When she is not working she is home loving her animals.

Aspirations
To bring people out of there oblivious worlds to see what they choose to pretend does not exist and get them talking and thinking about stuff that concerns more than themselves while pulling them out side of the box they put themselves in weather it's though ACME or VILE.

Spirit animal: Deer

Hobbies:
reading, writing, archery, fishing,

Secret passion:
singing, photography

Places to visit:
Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Australia, China Japan.

Last edited:

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
((Minor edits:

You wrote: It was at this time that her mother started to put distance between them until they no longer.

Do you mean they no longer spoke?))

Question: How long did you live in India? And, while my Hindi is rusty... kya ap hindi bolte hain?

Silver

Cat thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
2C82C9
((Minor edits:

You wrote: It was at this time that her mother started to put distance between them until they no longer.

Do you mean they no longer spoke?))

Question: How long did you live in India? And, while my Hindi is rusty... kya ap hindi bolte hain?
Yes spoke was supposed to be there but my phone had other ideas lol

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Which one of her parents were in the Military, which sector, and what did they do?

Silver

Cat thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
2C82C9
Still looking to some of the military stuff so I can use proper terms. And to answer part of the questions it was her father

Silver

Cat thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
2C82C9
@Claire Yeon Mira has not had a reason to as of yet to use her MMA and is some what reluctant to use it knowing it can cause a good bit of damage. She want to use it as a last resort if she cant avoid a fight.

Silver

Cat thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
2C82C9
Hummmm one. I know she will have is when nervous she is very quiet and will not say much only observe. Now if she has a book she likes and some one takes, rips,or all around destroy a book and will find away to make you regret it . All in all she is a slight embodiment of a Siamese cat ( highly intelligent and if you wrong them they will find a way to get back at you) lol

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...