ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own any of the canon characters will be mention in this Christmas musical story except me and the characters I created and the song 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' I don't own the song and any other Christmas songs as well whatsoever)

(Part one)

San Francisco,CA,USA

Chase Devineaux's apartment...

*Chase sits down to his piano and starts playing 'Hark! The Herald Angels Sings'...until someone knock on the door*

*Chase stops playing stands up and opens the door and there stood Jade Ezell (dress in a winter design red,green,white and blue Christmas sweater dress ,black leggings and black sneakers) and her cat,Sam.*

Chase: Jade,what are you and Sam doing here?
Jade: *Sam just sneaking into Chase's apartment* I heard the annual ACME Christmas party is canceled due to Dr.Weller's illness.

Chase: Oh that it's true,Jade we're not having it this year...he just want everyone to spend Christmas with their own love ones...*Sam interrupted Chase by playing all eighty-eight keys on Chase's piano*
Jade: Oh Sam!
Chase: Off the keys,furball! *Sam jumped down from Chase's piano and came back to Jade*
Jade: (to Sam) I should've bought a harness and a leash for you,Sam!
Chase: Jade,he's a cat and cats don't like those things.
Jade: I'm just worried that he might shed his fur on your 'keys'!

Chase: It's alright,Jade and how did you know where I lived?
*Jade grinned,shrugged and laughed a little bit and Chase nodded his head no*
Chase: Merry Christmas,Jade! *as he about to close the door in front of Jade...Jade stopped*
Jade: Hold on,Chase the reason I came is that there's no Christmas for the Chief.
Chase: Jade,it's none of our business especially on the holidays!
Jade: It's not my fault that one of his next door neighbors told me that a mortgage broker is foreclosing...oops!

*Chase is not surprised at what Jade said to him and closed the door in front of Jade and Sam*

*Sam meowed at Jade*

Jade: I know,Sam I try talking to Archie Pelago he's not gonna help because he's volunteering at the soup kitchen and Bolt Upright won't help either because he's dressed up as Santa Claus at a shopping mall... Then again there's no one to help the Chief maybe Chase's right it's none of our business anyway... Come on,Sam let's go home!*Jade leaves along with Sam*

Jade's House

*After returning home by C-5 of course...just in time for her mother to pick Sam up and take him back to her house...Jade grab a book about The Twelve Days of Christmas when all of the sudden someone knocking on her door Jade look through a peephole and saw Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas dressing up as elves.*

*Jade open the door*

Jade: Merry Christmas boys!?!?! *Lars grabbed Jade* Hey,what's gives? *Moe grab The Twelve Days of Christmas book* That's my book,Moe!
Moe: We know that,Jade!
Lars: Yeah,Jade! Besides the boss is in the limo!
Moe: Along with your kitty cat!
Jade: Sam!?!?
Lars: Grab a bag and your padphone you might as well needed.
Jade: Good point! *Jade grab her bag,her house keys (one for the front door and the other for her room)and yes her padphone too.*

*Moe and Lars put Jade in the back seat of the limousine where Carmen Sandiego is along with Sam.*

Jade: Carmen,I hope you didn't do something bad to my mother.
Carmen: Of course not,Jade your mother told me that she has to waited for the power to come back on.
Jade: A brown out I presume? *Carmen shook her head yes as Lars drives the limousine*

San Francisco,CA,USA

Chase Devineaux's apartment

*Chase is about to play another Christmas tune on his piano when all of the sudden someone knocking on his door...Chase opens the door.*

Chase: *gasped as he saw the Chief (Dr.Weller)* Sir,what are you doing here? I thought you were ill.
Chief: *sighed* I am,Devineaux!
Chase: Why don't you get some rest?
Chief: I can't sleep,Devineaux at all!
Chase: Why?
*Chief whispers on Chase's left ear*
Chase: Wait a minute! I remember what Jade said.
Chief: Miss Ezell,how did she know about this?
Chase: *sighed* She didn't one of your next door neighbors said that to her. *Chase's cellphone ring and he answered his cellphone * Chase Devineaux!

Jade: (voice only) Chase,it's me,Jade!
Chase: Where are you,Jade?
Jade: (voice only) Inside Carmen's limousine!
Chase: What?!?!
Jade: (voice only) in fact Carmen and I are on our way along with the rest of the ACME agents and some of her gang members...And Chase do you know the Christmas song The Twelve Days of Christmas.
Chase: of course,Jade!
Jade: (voice only) Alright Chase why don't you come to the pavilion at ACME and bring the Chief as well because Carmen Sandiego will explained to him about that mortgage broker.
Chase: Thank you Jade see you there!*Chase hangs up the phone*
Chief: Well...!
Chase: Sir,come on let's go to the pavilion Jade is waiting for us.

Chief: Good idea,Devineaux!

(end of part one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part two)

San Francisco,CA,USA

ACME Headquarters...The Pavilion *Jade,Carmen,Chief and Chase are there*

Chief: Thanks for the explanation and a warm heart felt apology,Carmen Sandiego.

Carmen: It's my pleasure and of course everyone pitch in to give our gifts to you,Chief.

Jade: and thankfully I warned Carmen and her gang not to steal things on Christmas either spend on a gift or make a gift homemade...

Chase: Hope you don't mind,Sir but Jade decided this song will be perfect to give you the gifts.

Jade: It's called the Twelve Days of Christmas.

*Chase starts playing the piano*

The Twelve Days of Christmas (a traditional Christmas Carol song published in England (United Kingdom) around 1780 and lyrics written by Frederic Austin in 1909...(Remember I don't own the song whatsoever)

Carmen: *sings* On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...A partridge in a pear tree. (Jade gave the Chief a gift bag with the picture of a partridge in a pear tree)

Chief: Oh thank you...*gasped as he looks at his first gift* A bottle of sparkling pear cider and a family tree display with mini picture frames.

Archie Pelago and Bolt Upright came...
Archie: Merry Christmas,sir! Mr. Devineaux if you please.

*Chase starts playing the piano again*

Archie: *sings* On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...two turtledoves!

Carmen: *sings* And a partridge in a pear tree! (Bolt gave the Chief a box)
Chief: Thank you,Bolt! *gasped as he opened the box* a pair of turtledoves ceramic figurine!

*All of the sudden Ivy Monaghan came*

Jade: *speaks* You'll just in time,Ivy!

Ivy: *clears up her throat and sings* On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...three French hens!

Archie: *sings* Two turtledoves
Carmen: *sings* And a partridge in a pear tree!

*Ivy give the Chief a box with a picture of the three French hens and Chief is surprised...*
Chief: Macarons from Paris!

*Zack Monaghan and Spencer Ross came*
Spencer: Merry Christmas,sir...Zack if you please!

Zack: Play it Chase!
Zack: *sings* On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Four calling birds!
Ivy: *sings* Three French hens!
Archie: *sings* Two turtledoves!
*Spencer gives the Chief a box with a picture of the four calling birds*
Chief: *opens the box* A smartphone?!?!
Zack: With a free unlimited calling plan for a year.

*Vic the Slick came along with Moe and Lars*

Chief: Now what?
Vic: Here you go, Merry Christmas! *gave the Chief a ring box* Tickle those keys,Chase!
Chase: Oh brother! *as he starts playing the piano again*

Moe: *sings* On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Lars: *sings* FIVE GOLD RINGS!!!!!!!! *holding five golden hula hoops*
Moe: *speaks* Nice!

Zack: *sings* Four calling birds!
Chief: *gasped after opening the ring box* A monogram ring?!?!
Vic: I have nothing to do with that ring your 'Secret Santa' told me to give it to you.
Chief: Oh nice...Devineaux stop playing the piano please I have enough with these gifts for one Christmas.

Jade: Hold on Chief there's seven more gifts for you throughout San Francisco.

Chief: *gasped* Oh jingle bells! Is she serious,Devineaux?
Chase: Don't think so,sir and beside my hands are tired from playing the piano.
Jade: Come on let's head for Pier 39 for the rest of the gifts.

(end of part two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part Three)

San Francisco,CA,USA

Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf

*A Calypso steel drum band playing 'Deck the Halls' conducted by Jasmine along with Renee Santz,Armando Arguella,Josha,Contessa and her butler,Jeeves as Jade and the others (except Chase, Bolt,Spencer and Vic) arrive*

Jasmine: (to the band) Yeah...that's what I called a Caribbean Christmas spirit.
Jade: We made it!
Armando: Hola,amigos!
Josha: Feliz Navidad,everyone! (in Spanish it means Merry Christmas)
Contessa: Buon Natale! (in Italian it means Merry Christmas)
Chief: Would someone tell us what's going on here?
Renee: We just brought in the beat of the Caribbean Christmas.
Jasmine: (to the band) okay everyone time to change the tune.
*And the band did change the tune to the Twelve Days of Christmas*

Renee: *sings* On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Six geese a laying!
Moe and Lars: *sings* Five gold rings!

Contessa: Jeeves and I got you a Christmas gift!
Jeeves: (as he gave a Christmas gift bag that has a picture of the six geese a laying) Merry Christmas,sir!
Chief: *gasped* A goose down comforter and a pillow set?!?!
Contessa: That's all we found at a home and bedding store back in Milan.
Chief: Don't tell me there's more gifts,Miss Ezell?
Jade: Yeah! Back to ACME at the aquatic center inside the Academy.
Chief: Not again!

ACME Academy

The aquatic center

Hannah Lulu stood in the front of the door of the aquatic center...as Jade and the others (except Armando, Jasmine,Josha,Contessa, Jeeves and the Calypso steel drum band) arrived.
Hannah: Aloha!
Chief: What is your henchwoman up to,Carmen?
Carmen: Well...Hannah,the door please!
Hannah: Yes,Carmen! *Hannah opens there stood Vic along with Patty Larceny and Sara Bellum with seven female swimmers who are in fact Carmen's nameless henchwomen.

Sara: Girls let's do it!
Seven Henchwomen: yes,Professor Bellum!
Vic: (to Patty) Take it,doll face! *Patty start the harpist's recording of the Twelve Days of Christmas as the swimmers jumps in the swimming pool*
Patty: *sings* On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Seven swans a swimming. (the swimmers synchronizes as swans)

Renee: *sings* Six geese a laying!
Moe: *speaks* Uh!
Lars: *sings* FIVE GOLD RINGS!!!!!!!
Moe: *speaks* Thanks for remembering that one,Lars!
Lars: *speaks* You're welcome you long lost gift giver!
Moe: *speaks* Why I ought...!
Vic: *speaks* Easy boys,it's Christmas!
Moe and Lars: *speaks* Sorry!
Lars: *speaks* Uh Zack is it your turn?
Zack: *speaks* Thanks,Lars! *clears his throat and sings* Four calling birds!

Hannah: (as she give the Chief a gift with a picture of the seven swans a swimming) Mele Kalikimaka!
Chief: Excuse me?
Jade: In Hawaiian it means Merry Christmas,Chief!
Chief: *gasped after opening the gift* a CD of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake? What next?

Jade: To Mission Dolores Park in Mission District.

Mission Dolores Park,Mission District

Jade and the others (except Vic (again),Sara and Hannah along with the swimmers) came there was Josha (again) who brought in a Mariachi Band playing Feliz Navidad along with Tatiana Erzin.

Josha: You made it you all (to the band translate from Spanish) Now!
*The Mariachi Band starts playing the Twelve Days of Christmas*

Tatiana: *sings* On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Eight maids a milking! *Ladies at Mission District shakes their own maracas pretending to milk a cow.*
Patty: *sings* Seven swans a swimming!

Tatiana: Merry Christmas,Chief (as she handed the Chief an envelope with a picture of the eight maids a milking)

Chief: *gasped after he open the envelope* Maid service for a year.
Tatiana: Figure you need one. *Chief nodded his head*

Jade: Hey everybody Lee Jordan wants us to meet him in Union Square!
Chief: Not again!

Union Square
Jade and the others (except Josha and the Mariachi Band) arrive there's Lee,Cruiser and the rest of Lee's gang playing Santa Claus is coming to Town.

Lee: *speaks* You all made it!
Cruiser: *speaks* Ready,Lee?
Lee: *speaks* Hit it boys!

As Lee and his gang starts playing the Twelve Days of Christmas...

Lee: *sings* On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... Nine ladies dancing!
* a group of nine ladies who are tap dancers and dressed in red and green appeared tap dancing to Jingle Bell Rock! while Lee and his gang played in instrument form...and start back to the Twelve Days of Christmas.*

Tatiana: *sings* Eight maids a milking!

Cruiser: Merry Christmas! (as he gave the Chief another envelope with a picture of nine ladies dancing)

Chief: *not surprised after opening another envelope* Ballroom dancing lessons for a year! This is an outrage!

Jade: Not quite,Chief let's go to Chinatown there's three more gifts to go.

Chief: (sarcastic) Here we go again!

(end of part three)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part Four)

San Francisco,CA,USA

Chinatown

*In Portsmouth Square was a gong when Jade and the others (except Cruiser,Lee's gang and the female tap dancers)*

Jade: Chief,will do us a honor of hitting the gong?
Chief: Oh very well! *Chief grab the mallet and hit the gong*
*There Maylee Young came appeared in a Mandarin orange colored Cheongsam (a one piece dress for women in China)*

Maylee: *speaks* Ni Hao and Merry Christmas!
*a group of Mandarin Pop band start playing the Twelve Days of Christmas.*
Maylee: *sings* On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Ten lords a leaping!
Inspector Li: *speaks from behind* Now!
*Ten Chinese acrobatic performers all boys leaping to perform while the band played 'We wish you a Merry Christmas' instrumental*
*The Chief is not impressed as the band play back to the Twelve Days of Christmas.*
Lee: *sings* Nine ladies dancing!

*Inspector Li appeared and give the Chief another envelope with a picture of ten lords a leaping*

Inspector Li: Merry Christmas,Chief!
Chief: *gasped after opened the envelope* A ticket to Shanghai,China whatever for?
Inspector Li: The Shanghai Circus World! *Chief nodded himself*
Jade: Cheer up,Chief we're going to The Golden Gate Park!

The Golden Gate Park

Jade: *as she and the others (except for Inspector Li,the Mandarin Pop band and the Chinese acrobatic performers) came* We're here!

Ann Tickwittee: You all made it!
Ivan Idea: We've got a gift for the Chief! Ann!
Ann: Thanks,Ivan! Rock bring the band over!
Rock Solid: You got it! *as a group of eleven panpipers played the Twelve Days of Christmas*
Ann: *sings* On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Eleven pipers piping!
Rock: These panpipers are from the Andes Mountains,sir...Let's continued shall we?

Maylee: *sings* Ten lords a leaping!
Lee: *sings* Nine ladies dancing!
Renee: * sings* Six geese a laying!

Ivan: Merry Christmas,Chief ! (as he gave the Chief a box with a picture of the eleven pipers piping)

Chief: *surprised after opening the box* Amazing! A new wooden smoking pipe with engraving of Sherlock Holmes! Thank you!

Ivan: You should thank your 'secret Santa'!

Rock: Hey you all let's head for Japantown!

Japantown

*Jade and the others arrive where Chase and the rest are along with Sam,Cole Gannon,Jason Argonaut,Tyson Jackson,Jessie Lyons and Suhara Nakamura.*

Jessie: *whose holding Sam.* You made it for the last gift!
Jason: And here it is!
Tyson: Cole!
Cole: *sings* On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Twelve drummers drumming!
Taiko Drummers starts playing.
Suhara: Now finished the song!

Ann: *sings* Eleven pipers piping! *As the panpipers starts playing*

Maylee: *sings with the Mandarin Pop band playing* Ten lords a leaping! *the Chinese acrobatic performed by leaping*

Lee: *sings with his gang* Nine ladies dancing! *as the girls tap dancing*
Tatiana: *sings with the Mariachi band* Eight maids a milking!
Renee: *sings with the Calypso steel drum band* Six geese a laying!

Moe and Lars: *sings* FIVE GOLD RINGS!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!
Archie:* sings* Two turtledoves!

*Tyson brings in a round hat box with a picture of the twelve drummers drumming and Chief opened the hat box.*

The Chief: *gasped* A Christmas card...*reads the card* Merry Christmas,Chief me and the others all came here together to make you happy for this Christmas and you're wondering who your secret Santa is...the clue is a cat?!?!

*Sam purred at the Chief.*

Chief: Oh Miss Ezell you're my secret Santa!?!?

Jade: Yes,Chief when I found out there's wasn't a Christmas Party and no drawn a name for a secret Santa at ACME well I've figure I have to do something to make you feel better...so I decided to give a gift or two or even more.

Carmen: It's true,Chief we all pinch in to help Jade get the gifts for you.

Jade: Please don't be angry with me,Chief I want you to be happy for Christmas.

Chief: I'm already happy enough,Miss Ezell gifts aren't important for me it's you and everyone else who makes me happy this Christmas.

Jade: You're right,Chief ...It's not about the presents it's the happiness inside of everyone.

Chase: We could've agree more,Jade!

Carmen: After all Christmas is the time of giving!

Jade: And after Christmas,sis why don't you deal with that mortgage broker.

Carmen: I will and Jade I'm not your sister!
Jade: Big sister at heart! *everyone but Carmen laughed*

(the end...Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!/end of part four)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link
    Laverna Laverna: I’m staying inside