Goddess of thieves
Best answers
Known Aliases
Ferret
Brat
Bonnie Parker
Bon park
Dear Diary
My boss Carmen Sandiego told me to write in this boring notebook to keep track of my healing and thoughts after what we dubbed the accident.

Except, When does a whole family massacre like Ma Barker getting shot to death holding her sons on January 16, 1935 count as an accident?

The FBI shot them down just like they shot mine down. That’s not an accident that’s legal genocide Carmen says not to focus on the details of it or I will go insane chasing evidence of ghosts.

I am finally out of the despair loop enough to journal my thoughts. I feel exhausted today because the media is trying to prove that one of the Saylor gang is still alive. I am not Grand Duchess Anastasia; my grandma isn’t giving out a royal sum for my return.

I’m just a sixteen-year-old teenage runaway and that’s all Acme and the world needs to know.

Carmen’s stupidest Henchmen have been singing. There's a rumor in St Petersburg that annoys me today.
I retreated into my small bedroom to evade their childish actions.

Anyway, I'm drinking hot chocolate while checking the weather on my phone.
Ugh, thunderstorms are coming; looks like Carmen's going to have a snuggle buddy against her wishes. I hate thunderstorms

Write later,
Laverna

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: Q: What does a Mermaid use to wash her hair? A: Tide
    • Haha
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki