Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Granted Gillette has always been in that pool of mass market, anything that happens to that brand is almost a 50-50 shot.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Another controversy was the Dolce & Gabbana on Chinese model eating Italian food with chopsticks fiasco.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
That actually had a negative effect on the brand, one that it is still trying to recover from. China decided it was racist, and slammed its purse.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
The people threatening to boycott Gillette did not have enough purchasing power to affect the brand. Those who agreed with its message was enough to offset the balance.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
D&G is facing a fallout of about 400 million Euros in sales, if I remember correctly. It's been dropped by multiple distributors and retailers.

Morgan

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Morgan Cedesina
I'm sure D&G will recover. The Italians have a way with fashion. Coincidentally enough, I shared a meal with a Missoni barely 24 hours ago, and this very topic came up.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
Eugene said:
Even though Leia floating through space was egregious, the straw that broke my back was in the last jedi when shots from star destroyers arced like there was gravity in deep space.
This is a perfect post.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
Claire Yeon said:
@Jacqueline Hyde watch the ep and then we'll talk. I have SO many feels right now.))
I've never seen GOT. "Who won?" was a joke about the title. Though I do love Dany, in part because for a long time she and Maisie Williams' character (Arya?) were the only ones I was even aware of, thanks to Tumblr.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki