Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM - Detective_Discovery: Hello everyone :)
Apr 27, 2015 at 3:48 PM - Chase: Excellent, you can access the chat now.
Apr 27, 2015 at 4:47 PM - Detective_Discovery: ummm yes sir, thank you
Apr 27, 2015 at 7:13 PM - Julie Justice: Hello Detective Discovery. I'm glad to see that you can post here, too. We can even chat with our VILE friends here sometimes, too. :)
Apr 27, 2015 at 10:16 PM - Detective_Discovery: awesomeness
Apr 27, 2015 at 10:36 PM - Julie Justice: Yes, it is. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 30, 2015 8:25 PM - Detective_Discovery: No invader. I wouldn't take your picture without permission. I'm quite camera shy myself. The picture is of the last Carmen Comic that you said you were looking for. :)
May 1, 2015 4:17 AM - Invader: That is rather sweet of you.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
May 2, 2015 at 8:17 AM - Carmen: Camera-shyness must be an inherent trait for good detectives.
May 2, 2015 at 1:00 PM - Sophie: Good thieves, too.
May 2, 2015 at 4:43 PM - Jade: Like you,Carmen! You hate to appear in a public eye!
May 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM - Detective_Discovery: not fun when someone sneaks up on you with a camera!
May 2, 2015 at 6:16 PM - Julie Justice: *is happy and surprised to see Carmen* "I'm only camera- shy when I'm working. Otherwise, I'm very friendly." :) .
May 2, 2015 at 6:17 PM - Jade: You mean a paparazzi,Discovery?
May 2, 2015 at 6:30 PM - Detective_Discovery: no, not just paparazzi. I mean friends who like to take pictures at the most inopportune time
May 2, 2015 at 8:23 PM - Jade: oh I get the picture I would have permission before taking a picture you know.
May 3, 2015 at 12:19 AM - Invader: Carmen was here, wow just missed them, though what a close call.
May 3, 2015 at 12:47 AM - Jade: Carmen always slips away,Invader!
May 3, 2015 at 1:00 AM - Detective_Discovery: yeah Jade what an awesome surprise :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
May 7, 2015 1:32 AM - Invader: *Sets out a chocolate cream pie*
May 7, 2015 2:12 AM - Jade: *Brings in the hummus,black olives,baby carrots and whole grain pita chips*
May 7, 2015 2:15 AM - Invader: Shall I put on a movie?
May 7, 2015 2:16 AM - Jade: Invader make sure the movie is not R-rated and nothing scary!
May 7, 2015 2:19 AM - Invader: I was thinking of my neighbor totoro, or the fantastic adventures of unico.
May 7, 2015 2:21 AM - Jade: Ever seen the Adventures of Milo and Otis?
May 7, 2015 2:24 AM - Invader: Yes that was cute.
May 7, 2015 2:25 AM - Jade: yeah Milo is a curious orange cat and Otis is a pug
May 7, 2015 2:28 AM - Jade: *gives Invader, a can of Canada Dry Ginger Ale*
May 7, 2015 2:34 AM - Invader: Oh thank you, would you care for some spicy ginger beer soda?
May 7, 2015 4:25 AM - Jade: No thank you,Invader I'm good with a bottled water anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...